Rate the 'Second' 20 tribes

DeletedUser

It seems the born family have been having a tough month.

Side 1:
Tribes: WET CHE!!! -ODA-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN R-BORN A-BORN K-BORN
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,196
Side 2: 710
Difference: 1,486

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 26
Difference: 122

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,218,589
Side 2: 1,942,873
Difference: 10,275,716

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 830,494
Side 2: 153,225
Difference: 677,269

image.php

DeletedUser

Still, on average we are nobleing higher pointed villages than you are.

DeletedUser

I think the bigger point he was making was you have better villages than them?

DeletedUser

I think the bigger point he was making was you have better villages than them?

I guess so considering i dont max out my buildings to make way for more troops, so im guessing what he is saying is they have less troops on average than we do?

DeletedUser

Pretty much, its always nice for enemies to be able to compliment you I think and you have to grant it to him how he did it in such a great manner, I mean it appeared to be some kind of struggle to look like they were doing in some way better, but no it was just a compliment :) How kind.

DeletedUser3374

reborn made a born family k born family and rborn family just to avoid fighting them whilst having to deal with WET and -OD- and they only got so high up rankings because couple of high pointed players from WET joined them and u-f-a dropped out of the rankings otherwise would prob still be lower some where

well they fight CHE!!, WET and -ODA-, you can`t expect from rank 30 (?, dno where they were before) to keep fighting the others too.. sure, families are mostly uncoordinated and easy targets, but it gave them at least a better position for a fight against these 2 big enemies, woudn`t want to coord this bunch tho ^^

wasn`t such a bad decision in my eyes, even if they still fail..

DeletedUser

21. ~NB~ - Dont like the ~ bits D: but they seem to be okay, and doing some not bad attacks against ODA
22. N13K - the guy on your profile picture makes me laugh >.<
23. DOW - Mehhhhhhh.
24. EXT - Same as EXP, looking good for yous.
25. =KN2= - same as =KN=, cant see much of a future for you lots :(
26. KGM - seem to be doing okaies against W1N - however, given there recent expansions they is somewhat surrounded. Be interesting to sees.
27. Fun:) - Meh.
28. ORC2 - Hmm, unsure. Moderate meh for now. Good luck with catching ORC
29. 3Lions - ...
30. KnK - Limited contact, so unsure.
31. -ODA- - permenant enemies of ma tribe ^-^ but I actually like most of you. You are doing a good job against teh reborns, keep it up!
32. BCW - the most controversial tribe for a whiles D: good luck when you get into WET though
33. Lrag - does EXP know you have stolen their profile picture?
34. Indie - I dont like indie things :(
35. EXTK~I - I cant remember if you are the fake EXP reletives or not >.< weird tribe tag though
36. 13. - meh
37. =KN4= - see =KN2=
38. Udog - Unknowns
39. G.G.P - Unknowns
40. K-Born - Failz.

DeletedUser

I guess so considering i dont max out my buildings to make way for more troops, so im guessing what he is saying is they have less troops on average than we do?

Actually, if you think about it, it would mean that you have more buildings and less troops. As we are taking your villages with higher points.

So actually, you just pointed a plus for us. Thanks D

DeletedUser

Actually, if you think about it, it would mean that you have more buildings and less troops. As we are taking your villages with higher points.

OK so lets look at the facts..

Side 1:
Tribes: CHE!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN R-BORN A-BORN K-BORN
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,082
Side 2: 722
Difference: 360

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 3
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,467,661
Side 2: 1,954,279
Difference: 4,513,382

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 317,376
Side 2: 18,288
Difference: 299,088

image.php

Therefore to be winning your 3 villages must equal an average of around 70k points each then which is impossible so i hardly think so.

DeletedUser

What, go back and check your maths mate. Look at the averages.

DeletedUser

There is a point where more buildings takes away from your ability to create a decent amount of troops yes, however they have not reached that point on average and yours havent reached a decent enough amount to create either a good amount of buildings or troops.

It would be a shame if you couldnt take the amount you have taken to be honest as yes you have taken some good villages so you could view that as a plus if you had taken more points overall. The point also goes to CHE!!! that with your lower village points they have probably nobled more than expected to get the score they have.

The fact is CHE!!! and WET are thrashing you in, dare I say it, every aspect statistically and obviously non-statistically, I expect you to try and twist out of this claim, but I doubt it's possible :\

DeletedUser

No it's possible. You can play around with stats sooo much.

Honestly tho?

I wouldn't say thrashing, but I wouldn't argue we are winning...For now.

VIllage points- Naturally I had realised that both 4000 and 5000 point villages aren't complete. To me around 8-9k is complete, depends on church and academy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It probably is, but its probably possible to make them look bad too ;o

At any rate, I suppose a positive attitude is good in war, good luck, though I highly doubt, well actually I think your tribes pretty doomed, but thats my opinion I guess.

DeletedUser

:) I hope you're wrong. Although, whatever happens I'm having fun, and Born is a new generation for TW, even as underdogs we might just surprise you and your doomsday theory.

DeletedUser

True, be impressive to see. The only real thing I can see saving you is stupidly good diplomacy done quickly. :p

DeletedUser

Business Time said:
True, be impressive to see. The only real thing I can see saving you is stupidly good diplomacy done quickly. :p

Anyway, that's why we're underdogs, no-one can imagine us winning because nobody sees brillience comming, other than the brillient. Many people on this world undersetimate us, I intend to use that to our advantage.

DeletedUser

Shut up hog lol , three tribes not 2 . EXTK~I are also one