Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

I find you quite sad to state that. How simple really tho? I find this a case of "Do not feed the troll", tho that troll is likely saddened by the way LRAG turned the stats around.

spoilsport, lol

(UPDATE: I added a lol in there. Musssht be drinking too much.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 W1N Been top for quite a while, at war with half the world it seems no one likes them, sure they don't mind though 9/10 (would be 10 but ady is just too arrogant)
2 T4H Recently took 2nd from TR and making good gains against *FW* 10/10
3 TR Slipped down to third due to players going barb or leaving, declared on W1N finally will hopefully be able to do well 8/10
4 F.P.B Another tribe fighting W1N, but don't seem to be doing much except supporting FLUX 7/10
5 *FW* Were declared on by T4H and seem to be doing rather badly, other than that haven't seen or heard anything from these guys 5/10
6 FIRE Vikkis little group of ragtag players not really heard anything of them 5/10
7 ORC My tribe so 10/10 (yes im biased but who cares)
8 TR. See TR
9 T4H-W See T4H
10 Flux Fighting W1N and LRAG, doing well against both, seem to be a tight unit 8/10
11 KA Also fighting LRAG and W1N and are holding there own against both 7/10
12 LRAG The rowdy neighbours, fighting FLUX and KA,AK don't seem to be making much headway there, but they always take forever to get things done, so we will all probably quit by the time they start winning 3/10
13 IWL Never ever heard of you so you haven't really made an impact on this world so far 5/10
14 =T4H= See T4H
15 KnK See TR
16 AK See KA
17 Riffs See *FW*
18 FREE Im sorry but who on earth are you guys never heard of you so cant really rate you ?/10
19 UDog another tribe with no presence, come on make a name for yourselfs 2/10
20 3Lions Need to grab your own K, bit spread out 3/10

DeletedUser

i beg to differ if there is a tribe worth mentioning it is UDog, they have been here from day 1 with even lesser member count.
much respect .

DeletedUser

personally ive never heard of them, so could only go from what I knew of them which was nothing

DeletedUser

12 LRAG The rowdy neighbours, fighting FLUX and KA,AK don't seem to be making much headway there, but they always take forever to get things done, so we will all probably quit by the time they start winning 3/10
Don't seem to be making much headway?

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117,839
Side 2: 0
Difference: 117,839

chart
Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AK KA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,764
Side 2: 13,720
Difference: 28,044

chart

We're getting through, but thank you for your concern.

DeletedUser

rowdy is one word i would use lol

if u would simply check stats for last few days u will see who aint getting through ;) i hate when people dont check before posting makes em look a tad silly.

DeletedUser

No presence - I apologise for not speaking on these forums to satisfy your need of drivel. We at UDog prefer to do our talking in game.

Now here is the quandary ... 2/10 suggests that we are doomed. Failure is not just a certainty but suggests its just round the corner ... Inevitability as they say ... but then that score does suggest a true underdog story in the making ... whereas a correct rating of our Tribe of say 7/8 out of 10, well that suggests we aren't as much of an underdog as we should be :icon_confused:

Rev

DeletedUser5477

i would tend to agree with revrev, Udog are a small tribe with limited members (can't remember the last time they had more than 6 members), holding their own in the core, always been surounded by more powerful tribes. skillfull teamwork and diplomacy has kept them alive in this game when many more powerful tribes have vanished in their area .... i would rate them with at least 3 out of 10 ...... only joking :lol:, 8 out of 10 is more more in line with their progress, my only wish is that they would be less vagabond and let me take their vills with less resistance :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1 W1N Been top for quite a while, at war with half the world it seems no one likes them, sure they don't mind though 9/10 (would be 10 but ady is just too arrogant)
2 T4H Recently took 2nd from TR and making good gains against *FW* 10/10
3 TR Slipped down to third due to players going barb or leaving, declared on W1N finally will hopefully be able to do well 8/10
4 F.P.B Another tribe fighting W1N, but don't seem to be doing much except supporting FLUX 7/10
5 *FW* Were declared on by T4H and seem to be doing rather badly, other than that haven't seen or heard anything from these guys 5/10
6 FIRE Vikkis little group of ragtag players not really heard anything of them 5/10
7 ORC My tribe so 10/10 (yes im biased but who cares)
8 TR. See TR
9 T4H-W See T4H
10 Flux Fighting W1N and LRAG, doing well against both, seem to be a tight unit 8/10
11 KA Also fighting LRAG and W1N and are holding there own against both 7/10
13 IWL Never ever heard of you so you haven't really made an impact on this world so far 5/10
14 =T4H= See T4H
15 KnK See TR
16 AK See KA
17 Riffs See *FW*
18 FREE Im sorry but who on earth are you guys never heard of you so cant really rate you ?/10
20 3Lions Need to grab your own K, bit spread out 3/10

NOt doing much against except supporting FLUX . Check the Stats before you post . Second fastest noblers in recent weeks and very few are internals . 2 members with exceptional ODA growth and plenty more climbing the ladder .

WAITS TO GET FLAMED AGAIN :lol:

DeletedUser7010

good points made bradeo but in our (3Lions) defence we got some pretty big tribes surrounding us lol its not as easy as it looks :lol:

DeletedUser

SE-U ? No ?

It is arguable that only a few players would need to be deployed to take apart as poor a tribe as this one.

Or are you a part of this :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7010

was that to me? i just been informed we hold k79 lol i dont check the rankings very often. SE-U as you just said are a bit mish mash and it wouldnt suprise me if it all goes pear shaped tho there are some good players and i wish them luck

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 3Lions 367.137 74

Hold K79 :?
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I do believe i am at liberty to do so. No ?

Tired argument , let it die.

You can if you wish, but don't make judgements about others while you, yourself, are scared to give your name due embarrassment or fear. And FYI, there has never been an arguement about it.