Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

You can if you wish, but don't make judgements about others while you, yourself, are scared to give your name due embarrassment or fear.

Don't put yourself under the illusion that you are in a position to tell me what, and what not to do !

As for my reasons for making an alias : None of the above ? :icon_neutral:

And FYI, there has never been an arguement about it.

mmkay Boss :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Don't put yourself under the illusion that you are in a position to tell me what, and what not to do !

As for my reasons for making an alias : None of the above ? :icon_neutral:

mmkay Boss :icon_rolleyes:[/COLOR]

I like you, you're like the anti-onion. Always good in my books.

DeletedUser

I do believe i am at liberty to do so. No ?

Tired argument , let it die.

True , but i don't think it could be classed as "dominance" lol

Good !

Holding rank 1 is a sign of dominance.

And its ok to have an alias as long as you flame or troll anyone or anything. IF you must flame, be bold and do it with your own name so we can rim you as punishment for being a noob. Ofc, corwards tend to hide behind alias cause they suck and want to flame their superiors for a bit of an ego-boost.

DeletedUser

This is futile. If W1N were not dominant then half the world's serious tribes would not be combining against them, and nor would most of the other half be considering joining in.

They are dominant: like it, lump it or use it to your advantage, but don't pretend it isn't the case.

Oh, and remembering the topic, can we update the tribe list? It seems to have changed in several respects again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And its ok to have an alias as long as you flame or troll anyone or anything. IF you must flame, be bold and do it with your own name so we can rim you as punishment for being a noob. Ofc, corwards tend to hide behind alias cause they suck and want to flame their superiors for a bit of an ego-boost.

I lol'd :lol:

DeletedUser

1-W1N : are at war on multiple fronts, with 10 tribes. where 9 of them are in the top 20.
hated by many , and respected by a lot also. best tribe i have been in even with its smaller flaws.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. TFA KGM Flux KA AK KnK F.P.B FIRE
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 752
Side 2: 227
Difference: 525
11/10 :icon_wink:

2-TR: took rank 2 back due that BrianL from T4H moved to W1N to enjoy your slaughter.
they have boasted on the forums for too long, and made it look like the tribes they warred was an awesome achievement , welcome to the dark side. i have seen just very few players who have Potential to be good, unfortunately they never had good teachers.

never taken the lead since day 1 u declared, + the gap is growing at a nice rate.
Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 66
Difference: 72

6/10 for ur efforts:icon_wink:

3-T4H: Should be holding rank 2, they are the better family of this world and showing that they are interested in warring tribes. i have seen one of their leaders in action, which means good teachers = successful students. imo they will control the whole south while taking out *FW* family .

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H =T4H= T4H-W
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *FW* Riffs *WW* FIRE
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 71
Difference: 192

9/10 was 10/10 when BrianL was there :icon_redface:

4-F.P.B some good and solid members on board , they are part of the coalition vs w1n , to keep the balance in the world, i like them , they seem a good bunch but too far out for me to reach.
imo they should rejoin forces with fire and should all come under 1 banner , not that they are not working like 1 tribe,but to make it easier to spot :icon_wink: i dont know who else you are warring, so i cant add stats here.

7/10

5-*FW* i have never seen anything spectacular by those guys, they have been there for quite some time growing nicely through minor skirmishes and barb munching . i seriously cannot see u staying in the top 5 sorry.

stats are with t4h above.
5/10

6-FIRE awtch , just lost 2 players i had respect for , slimbo and snipe , leaving k55 a graveyard.
they still do have very solid players , which are showing good stats, they might go up to rank 5. or stay at rank 6, i cant see u dropping ranks anytime soon.
6/10

they are part of the coalition vs w1n also.

7-ORC: an old nemesis , the war with w1n was good for u , which gave u a lot of reputation , but it gave ur friends some high hopes that "if orc held against w1n , we surely can destroy them" yes
TR are no match to ORC , been at war with both tribes, and i can say orc are far , i mean much much more organized than TR , if TR wasnt at war with W1N , and lets say they warred TR , they would eat them alive and then merge them :icon_redface:

but lets not forget that TR was supporting ur villages in ur war Vs W1N explaining the uber stacked frontlines.

8/10

10-Flux: strong tribe, with strong members, their duke timmy and the leader of the coalition i don't like for being self centered , but as a player he does look good, according to stats.
at war with LRAG also , unfortunately , i don't see u rising in the ranks unless u merge the KA family in u.
8/10

11-LRAG: surprise surprise, thats what u gave the world, everyone was expecting u to fall and crumble, but rising from the north u gave a solid punch with a powerful thrust to ur enemies, they may focus on you more now, which means there might be a lot of excitement for u guys in the upcoming weeks, I'm starting to like this tribe :icon_redface:
Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux KA AK
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 4
Difference: 52

9/10 for this week

12-KA in the coalition vs w1n , most possibly supporting flux villages, not doing much vs w1n.
i dont know a lot about u guys.

6/10

13-IWL been here for a long time, actually since day 1, they have been at war always, but kept silent on forums, if some of u guys would come in to those forums , it would be fun.
allies with w1n , and fighting the same wars with them on fire and fpb frontier.

7/10

18-FREE dont know much abt u.

--/--

19-UDog 6 members on board , allies with w1n and fighting fire,
they have been here since god knows when, they even had lesser members :icon_eek: at a point.
much respect for u guys, and good luck in the war.

9/10

20 3Lions why this name ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But he isn't hiding his in which we can only presume your afraid to let people see who you are. It's common for noobs to use a seperate alias, it's worse if they claim to be rank 1 lol

DeletedUser

But he isn't hiding his in which we can only presume your afraid to let people see who you are. It's common for noobs to use a seperate alias, it's worse if they claim to be rank 1 lol

Presume away you nub. There is a reason , which you have no need to know about!

And why would i claim to be rank 1 ?
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Your Forum Name - Adellion
Your In Game Name - Ady1

No alias huh...
:icon_rolleyes:

Yes, but do I hide it? I have several accounts, but I made it public what account I'm on.

You refuse to tell people what your account is, hence why you are an alias. Hence, why you don't have a right to flame or criticise. Only those who have accounts to back them up, have that right.

DeletedUser

Yes, but do I hide it? I have several accounts, but I made it public what account I'm on.

You refuse to tell people what your account is, hence why you are an alias. Hence, why you don't have a right to flame or criticise. Only those who have accounts to back them up, have that right.

I have the right as i am a Uk1 player. Just because i choose not to publicise the account which i play, does not mean i have no right to voice my opinions on the goings on of World 1.

Capiche ?
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It does confuse me why people must have a known account to be able to speak in this forum. Or why someone with less points or ODA is less valid than someone with more. I always thought you suppose to jude the point/argument, not the person making it. But hey I only have 500K points. Although my ODA isn't bad for my size.

DeletedUser

The point is NGU Legend posts as if he knows everything yet it's very likely he joined 2 weeks ago.

DeletedUser

The point is NGU Legend posts as if he knows everything yet it's very likely he joined 2 weeks ago.

Yep. You hit the nail on the head there...

I have 2 weeks worth of knowledge about W1 and that's it ! :icon_rolleyes:

Do yourself a favour and stop trying to make assumptions about me, you know not who i am, and likely never will. Get over it.

DeletedUser

I always thought you suppose to jude the point/argument, not the person making it.

I think this is still valid. Despite what you may think of this anonymous poster, those no need to reply attacking him. Attack his post, just not the poster.

ad hom·i·nem (h
obreve.gif
m
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-n
ebreve.gif
m
lprime.gif
, -n
schwa.gif
m)adj. Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason: Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.

DeletedUser1942

Do yourself a favour and stop trying to make assumptions about me, you know not who i am, and likely never will. Get over it

As know one knows who you are, we can guess -

I think your a small insignificant player in this world, trying to wind everyone up, as you cant noble them in game - if im wrong PROVE IT!!!

DeletedUser

As know one knows who you are, we can guess -

I think your a small insignificant player in this world, trying to wind everyone up, as you cant noble them in game - if im wrong PROVE IT!!!

Like i told Onion. He hit the nail on the head. I have been playing Uk1, and infact Tw, as a whole, for a mere 2 weeks. (nod)