Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser6164

1 W1N

Well my tribe, and I am happy here. Stats say it all we are good. We are surrounded and fighting many of those listed belw and we are doing a decent job of not failing 10/10

2 TR

Well we are fighting you are losing, and I cannot see that changing, but you have made 2nd place and have a family. Only attacked 1 of your players so far Skonta ( I did not have to go far he was in my CI, he may have been inactive or just lost heart I was a bit disappointed really) battered him and he went Barb so I have no idea what you are like really, but lets look at your position, I think yours is terrible ORC above you T4H below and W1N closing in so not good. 6/10

3 F.P.B

Like you guys but you are a long way from me but you did declare on W1N and I like you for that (strangley enough) will probably never fight you as I am based in the north but what I have seen of you I have liked 8/10

4 T4H

Talked with BrianL many times before he joined us (I like BrianL glad he came over to us to have a go at TR) and T4H seem well run and stats are good and so is position 9/10

5 *FW*

Sorry no idea about you so will not rate you

6 FIRE

I am not impressed so far. You seem game enough though but your position may prove a real problem for you very scattered tribe, hence 4/10

7 ORC

Fought you guys a bit and like a few of you. ORC have some good players and always seem well organised. Only quibble I have is position you have 3 choices for a fight W1N, TR or LRAG none will prove easy meat so lets see what you decide to do. 8/10

8 TR.

See TR

9 T4H-W

See T4H

10 Flux

Timmy probably felt he had little choice but try to form the Anti W1N Alliance and I understand why, but you will lose its just a matter of time. So far we have just been softening you up. 7/10

11 LRAG

LRAG have been put forward as a tribe either running away or being rimmed for ages and it has not happened. You have regrouped and now form a kind of polar icecap. Impressed by your leadership and you are doing well so far keep it up. I have fought LRAG and taken villages off them but we have always been able to talk without goading and bitching at each other. LRAG do whats best for LRAG and damn the rest, so good luck. 8/10

12 KA

You seem to have nobled every barb in your home K, the question is what do you do now? Your position is not good. What do you farm it bothered me from first time I started looking at you as we are enemies it suits me you cannot farm, the only question left is can you fight and time will tell on that one 5/10

13 IWL

Been fighting for ages and still around and seem to be doing well but I personally have had little contact with you if any. 8/10

14 =T4H=

See T4H

15 KnK

See TR

16 AK

See KA

17 FREE

No idea but you have a tight cluster but where are you going to get some growth? 6/10

18 Riffs

No idea see FW above

19 UDog

Amazing tribe in some ways. 6 members and in the top 20 seem well run and its a band of mates if my info is correct. I hope you keep it going, well done UDog for breaking the mould. 8/10

20 3Lions

I had to look you up TBH, I am not having a go, you appear to be in K77 and I am mostly in K14 so no surprises I did not know much about you . So I will not rate you

DeletedUser

1 W1N
2 T4H
3 F.P.B
4 TR
5 *FW*
6 ORC
7 T4H-W
8 TR.
9 LRAG
10 Flux
11 KA
12 IWL
13 =T4H=
14 KnK
15 AK
16 AMP
17 FREE
18 Riffs
19 UDog
20 3Lions

update on the top 20

DeletedUser

1 W1N -No-one can deny they are a great tribe, they've recently been under alot of outside pressure but are coping with it and making the best of it, nothing seems to numb their growth. 9/10
2 T4H -I didn't like you before, a few months ago, but you've shown your determination in this world and fought your way into the respect of many, and also TR's continents :icon_wink:. 9/10
3 F.P.B -Things seem to be heating up for you with *FW* and getting a few new members from FIRE, which puts you even closer to W1N territory. 8/10
4 TR -You've went from rank 2 to 4. Yes others have joined the tribes that have overtaken you but you need to get your act together if you hope to get through the present situation. 6/10
5 *FW* -As stated, you've got an offense but need to know how to use it. T4H have acknowledged your not all turtles, but you need to turn things around for a survival chance. 6/10
6 ORC -A very stable tribe sitting on the fence, but watch, TR did that and they've taken massive damage. You've got ability, but have you got your eye on the prize? 6/10
7 T4H-W -As above.
8 TR. -As above.
9 LRAG -We're still here. We had a skype convo last night about older times in LRAG, we had worked out that we had reached the main aims, and we're still here and fighting. We've proven we can take the heat and turn it up a notch. When we reached the top 20 many said we were only there because of disbands, well we've earned our rank 9 and will go farther.
10 Flux -They've put up a good fight but need to learn that some settlements aren't worth it. 6/10
11 KA -They've come up poorer than Flux, we'd rather like to eradicate them, and it is most certainly possible. 3/10
12 IWL -I fail to know how they've lived so long, I'd most like to read a PnP of their survival. They seem like a stable tribe but I won't make uneducated assumptions. 6/10
13 =T4H= -As above.
14 KnK -As TR.
15 AK -As KA.
16 AMP -Made of the former FIRE who were former EXP. Does it ever end? Hopefully for them, they do well this turn. By appearance I'm rating them 5/10.
17 FREE -I don't know every much about them they I've talked to a member near myself and he is nice guy. There war with AK/KA is close. 5/10
18 Riffs -As *FW*.
19 UDog -A very misterious bunch, but in a good way. They've got a good personal relationship with each other which can only help them in future. No-one knows much about them so I won't pretend to and rate them 7/10.
20 3Lions -Spread out all over the place, I don't know very much about them. 4/10

DeletedUser

1 W1N - We r n00bz 10/10
2 T4H - <3 these guys, Hope to war them one day, when W1N have half of the map and T4H have the other half :lol: 10/10
3 F.P.B - Don't seem them lasting, bit a good tribe 9/10
4 TR - KN were harder to fight than you, only a matter of time before you crumble 3/10
5 *FW* - Don't know much about you, but don't see you lasting against T4H 5/10
6 ORC - Good tribe, could've wiped out TR with ease. 8/10
7 T4H-W - See T4H
8 TR. - See TR
9 LRAG - Don't know much about you, but your still alive despite all the negativity 8/10
10 Flux - Average tribe, got some good members but too many bad ones 7/10
11 KA - I know nothing, sorry
12 IWL - STILL ALIVE? :icon_eek: bloody hell :lol: 7/10
13 =T4H= - See T4H
14 KnK - See TR
15 AK - See KA
16 AMP - Lolwho?
17 FREE - Lolwho?
18 Riffs - See FW
19 UDog - My fave tribe. You've lasted a long time despite over whelming odds. Respect, brah <3 10/10
20 3Lions - Lolwho?

DeletedUser1942

1 - W1N - 10/10 - Unstoppable force in World 1 - beating all the tribes were warring, doubt anyone can do us much damage.

2 - T4H - 9/10 - Best family tribe here. Kicking TR's nooby butts!! Keep going :)

3 - F.P.B - 7/10 - Part of the coalition against W1N - strongest tribe out of the lot, expect them to put up a better fight really.

4 - TR - 3/10 - Shockingly bad tribe!!! Sat on the fence for months and months, gobbling barbs and internals, warring the odd rim tribe, and inactive tribe. Now are battling the 2 best tribes on the server, and arent doing at all well. Members going inactive reguarly, the tribe is completely out of its depth!

5 - *FW* - 6/10 - Not bad, warring T4H family, and have stacked up the frontlines making it hard for T4H - however, static defense wont win a tribe a war! Also now hitting FPB i think - very brave indeed.

6 - ORC - 6/10 - Similar to TR really! Sit in there northern corner munching barbs and internals, sitting on the fence. Yes they did hold up against W1N, but that didnt go on for too long, so any pressure wasnt maintained. The only top 20 tribe not warring - how dull!

7 - T4H - W - See T4H

8 - Tr. - See TR

9 - LRAG - 7/10 - Honestly cant believe my eyes!!! This tribe has done fantastically well to gain a top 10 rank, and rebuild itself - and are also doing very well in there war with Flux/KA/AK - keep up the good work.

10 - Flux - 7/10 - part of the coalition, have got good members, but not enough strength in depth i think - will put up a decent enough fight - but doubt it will last.

11 - KA - 5/10 - part of the coalition, Flux's rent boys tbh - fighting LRAG, not doing too well. Cant see you lasting, unless you cut your brother tribe, and form 1 decent tribe.

12 - IWL - 6/10 - Have done well to still be here - love seeing your cluster on the map - and fighting the ex-EXP - good work.

13 - =T4H= - See T4H

14 - KnK - See TR. Really dont know why they allowed themselves to join the TR family. are restricted for growth and can only provide defense and long range fakes/nukes to the war effort - should have stayed on your own, and hit TR fam.

15 - AK - 3/10 - Nah, sorry, shouldnt be a brother tribe to KA, they should eat your bad players and recruit the better ones to improve growth.

16 - AMP - 3/10 - Ex-FIRE, just formed - too early to tell, but i cant see them lasting.

17 - Riffs - 2/10 - FW's academy, they should gobble you up whole, and recruit your better players - no need for an academy tribe tbh

18 - FREE - 4/10 - dont really know too much tbh - hoping they are hitting AK/KA for growth purposes.

19 - UDOG - 8/10 - Smallest presence in the top 20 - but have balls and arent afraid to war - can see them lasting, especially if they all stay active.

20 - 3Lions - 2/10 - Dont know a lot - fighting the EXP breakaways though, so well done :)

There you go ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 W1N - Warring against multiple tribes, winning in most places, in others it's a stalemate - 9/10

2 T4H - Doing well in their war against TR and *FW*. No signs of losing either war, will most likely be the victors - 8/10

3 F.P.B - Funny bunch. Helping to support coalition tribes against W1N. Moving closer to W1N with induction of ex-Fire members - 8/10

4 TR - Currently warring against W1N and T4H, and they don't seem to be doing very well - 5/10

5 *FW* - Not doing so well against F.P.B and T4H, need to start being more offensive - 5/10

6 ORC - Sitting on the fence. How long before you get involved? - 6/10

7 T4H-W - See T4H.

8 TR. - Taking heavy casualties from W1N and T4H, will have to pull together to survive - 5/10

9 LRAG - Fighting against KA/AK/Flux, seemingly doing well - 7/10

10 Flux - Fantastic members, managing to hold despite the W1N onslaught. 8/10

11 KA - My tribe, so no comment.

12 IWL -No idea.

13 =T4H= - See T4H

14 KnK - See TR

15 AK - Same as KA.

16 AMP - Formed from ex-Fire members, some good players amongst them, will survive for a while - 7/10

17 FREE - Currently warring KA/AK, not gaining any ground, losing many villages - 3/10

18 Riffs - See *FW*

19 UDog - From what I've heard they are a very talented and secretive bunch of players - 8/10

20 3Lions - Never heard of them.

DeletedUser6158

10 Flux - Fantastic members, managing to hold despite the W1N onslaught. 8/10

Not exactly stemming the tide the past fortnight......

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux
Players:

Timeframe: 03/06/2010 00:00:00 to 17/06/2010 14:31:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 6
Difference: 171

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,182,424
Side 2: 1,237,573
Difference: 10,944,851

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,589,681
Side 2: 54,335
Difference: 1,535,346

chart

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Right, so....I don't even know where to start TBH :icon_razz:

This is a Rate the top 20 thread, just like a rate the poster and rate the avy/sig threads, which you all seem to excel at, but for some reason can't seem to even try to do it here. This isn't a war thread. This isn't a stats thread. This isn't a debate thread. This isn't a spam thread. This isn't a flame thread. (Which, BTW the last 2 are illegal anyway so don't think about it :p ) If your confused as to what to do, please read the Opening Post.

IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S TOP 20, MAKE YOUR OWN!!!

Added: Thanks to the last few PnP'ers for posting properly :)

DeletedUser

1 W1N - What to say... Great tribe, currently seeing off the "Anti-W1N alliance" with apparent ease. Will they continue to hunt the FIRE players who have gone to *FW* ? Time will tell... 10/10
2 T4H - Currently winning our wars against TR and *FW*. Got a lot more to give imo, but again, time will tell how good we are. No rating to avoid being bias.
3 F.P.B - Definitely a tribe to be taken seriously. War with *FW* should see them regain most of the old EXP territory, as i don't see them losing... 8/10
4 TR - Not much to say, losing both wars, your rank 3 player went barb, and i think inactivity is starting to become a problem. 3/10
5 *FW* - A merge with FIRE has seen you take control of more territory, but are now being hit from both sides, and as far as im aware, W1N haven't decided if they will continue to fight the ex-fire players. 5/10
6 ORC - Not doing much at the moment. Heard a rumour they will be hitting TR soon (This may be happening already?) , but until then, they will presumably continue to live off of barbs. 4/10
7 T4H-W - See T4H
8 TR. - See TR
9 LRAG - Still here, and i must admit, im surprised about that, but kinda pleased in a way. Wars going good, not much more to say. 7/10
10 Flux - The head tribe for the Anti-W1N coalition. Not had a good time of it of late. Will be interesting to see whether they can turn it around, but i doubt it. 5/10
11 KA - Don't know all that much about these... Waring , and losing to, LRAG if im not mistaken. 4/10
12 IWL - Apart from the obvious "Don't know how they've survived this long" comment, they seem a pretty solid tribe. Very tight packed , and are currently doing well on pushing out. 6/10
13 =T4H= - See T4H
14 KnK - Made the wrong decision in Joining TR tbh. Good group of courageous players, who now have to live off of barbs. Apart from that, See TR.
15 AMP - Another new formation in the SE. I do believe they are allied to F.P.B, so will be helping in the W1N, and the *FW* war ?
16 AK - See KA
17 Riffs - See *FW*
18 FREE - Very quiet tribe, and as such i don't know anything about them. Only thing i can say is maybe they should fight KA/AK in order to expand a little ?
19 UDog - Doing well in their current wars. However, positioning will be their downfall... In the end, they will have the option of either joining W1N (Providing W1N want them!), or going out in a blaze of glory... 7/10
20 3Lions - Don't "Own" a k, as far as im aware. Are you fighting GG ? Or what ? Or perhaps you could join F.P.B in hitting *FW* ? Or Vice-Versa... 4/10

DeletedUser7596

1 W1N - Obviously a very well lead and effective tribe. Hard to argue with 203 million points. Lose a point for making so many tactical alliances when they are already twice the points of the number 2&3 tribes combined 9/10
2 T4H - A strong aggressive tribe as far as I can see. Good continent control. The SW continents might get really interesting longterm. Seem content to capture as much territory as possible before a doomsday show down with W1N... at least thats the plan... 9/10
3 F.P.B - My Tribe so no comment
4 TR - Has to be said its looking precarious stuck between T4H & W1N with the ORC border seemingly uncertain. Unfortunate to get back stabbed by T4H and progress looks difficult at this point. Still strong continent control and this wars hardly begun 8/10
5 *FW* - Made some poor choices recently. Recruiting those members from FIRE was a bad move as there is no longer a chance of diplomacy between *FW* & FPB which means your stuck in a two front war with us & T4H. Cant see you lasting but some detirmined & brave players 6/10
6 ORC - Losing a war with W1N and then letting them dictate the terms of the peace has put you in a bad place. Has a lot to prove and must make good choices now for any chances of longterm survival. Needs to pick a side or will be the first target of choice for the victors. LRAG ready to pounce on you at the first sign of weakness or if you make a move on W1N. 5/10
7 T4H-W - See T4H
8 TR. - See TR
9 LRAG - Alliance with W1N will save you until they run out of targets. Longterm not a sound tactical choice. More you expand more horribly exposed you become as a rim tribe. Would of been far smarter to declare on W1N while they are busy and you had a chance of pushing in towards the core. I expect W1N pulled a fast one on you with your current diplomacy. Beware Greeks bearing gifts? 5/10
10 Flux - In a terrible position now but holding out tenaciously 6/10
11 KA - Not really sure but struggling to survive with Flux and AK. Wish you well but being attacked on all sides 6/10
12 IWL - Whoever does become the tribe controlling every continent there is a fair chance that IWL will be the jelly in the donut. 6/10
13 =T4H= - See T4H
14 KnK - No idea
15 AMP - All strong players in close alliance with FPB to hold the SE. Getting pounded by W1N. 7/10
16 AK - See KA
17 Riffs - See *FW*
18 FREE - Not to sure about this one. Positioning makes longterm survival as you will be cut off and surrounded by W1N. Only chance is alliance with KA & Southern expansion. 5/10
19 UDog - W1Ns pet tribe. Will most likely join W1N or be nobled long term. Strong players that have done very well to be where they are 8/10
20 3Lions - The last casual independent tribe out there mostly because a single tribe failed to unite the SE and never got round to killing them. Tribal hugs central. 2/10

DeletedUser7010

1 W1N ... looking at the map doing very well owning most of world 1, fighting on alot of fronts

2 T4H dont know much about these guys so will not comment

3 F.P.B break away from EXP are part of the coalition against win, have been hitting everyone on all fronts i believe, dont tend to speak the truth and will walk over everyone to get what they want

4 TR dnot know them sorry

5 *FW* great guys,great family, some really good players

6 ORC dont know them sorry

7 T4H-W seem a friendly bunch havent had much dealings with them

8 TR. dont know them sorry

9 LRAG dont know them but from the various threads seem to be having a good go at things

10 Flux dont know them sorry

11 KA never heard of them

12 IWL have spoken to them on a few occasions seems an alright bunch

13 =T4H= dont know them sorry

14 KnK never heard of them

15 AK never heard of them

16 AMP are they a new tribe formed up of other tribes?

17 FREE never heard of them

18 Riffs great guys some great players

19 UDog not had many dealings with them

20 3Lions not the best but are holding their own

DeletedUser6158

Suppose i should do one

1 W1N - My tribe and can't say much more than what's already been said. Great group of active players continuing to push forward on all battlefronts 10/10

2 T4H - Knowledge is limited but chose a great time to attack TR family and making good progress by all accounts 8/10

3 F.P.B - One of the several tribes that came about after the fall of EXP and disagreements within the tribe. Have recently begun warring *FW* so their leadership and playing skills will be severly tested. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

4 TR - Getting a kicking from the top two tribes, remains to be seen whether their leadership can stem the tide. Dissapointed considering how certain people bigged them up in recent months. 3/10

5 *FW* - Took in FIRE's leadership which has seemingly led to war with FPB. Again i look forward to seeing how things go on that front. Also warring the T4H family so the coming months will be fascinating. 7/10

6 ORC - Keeping very quiet on our western front, they have a few options but not given a clear indication which way they want to go with TR to their south as well as LRAG to the north. 6/10

7 T4H-W - Same as T4H

8 TR. - Same as TR

9 LRAG - Excellent leadership has seen them propel themselves into the top 10. Refuse to bow down to pressure from outside parties and that has to be respected. Doing very well in the far north again Flux and AK/KA. 8/10

10 Flux - Talked a good game but have been on the back foot since our war started, especially in k16. I think many in Flux will be dissapointed at the lack of assistance from certain other alliance members (but that's for another day) 3/10

11 KA - Seem to be sitting back waiting for Flux to collapse, turtling will only get you so far 2/10

12 IWL - Have no knowledge and as TW stats is down have no idea what they are up to (will rate when stats are back up)

13 =T4H= - Same as T4H

14 KnK - Same as TR

15 AK - Same as KA

16 AMP - New tribe, remnants of FIRE that didn't go to *FW*. Wouldn't surprise me to see them integrate into FPB but again perhaps difference of opinions might not see that happen.

17 FREE - Long term survival hopes rest upon diplomatic relations with AK and KA, as has been said expansion south is their best bet 3/10

18 Riffs - See *FW*

19 UDog - Still surviving and doing very well, of course the question is can such a group of players continue to survive and grow in the current world situation 6/10

20 3Lions - Will struggle to survive once bigger tribes eye them up 2/10

So there you have it, as TW stats is down again will comment on some of the lesser known (to me) top 20 once it's fixed

DeletedUser

1 W1N - Top tribe, top players, winning all current wars. Anything else need to be said ? 10/10
2 T4H - My tribe, so no rating, but will say i still think we have more to give in our wars.
3 F.P.B - Tribe full of good players. Their war against *FW* is going well , and i only see them growing in their SE section. Heard you had a NAP with the *FW* break-off tribe HTS ? 9/10
4 TR - Being hammered hard. (Losing 617-145 against T4H, and thats not counting players who were kicked or left , Losing 510-180 against W1N also...) A recent break-off tribe has seen your core weaken. And i believe your on your 4th duke in the past week or so ? 4/10
5 *FW* - You lost a whole k of territory after the HTS break-away , and have quite a few players far away from your core. Also losing to F.P.B 5/10
6 ORC - Not aware that your doing anything... Your sat up in the NW keeping quiet . Maybe the calm before the storm ? 6/10
7 T4H-W - See T4H
8 TR. - See TR
9 LRAG - Sat on the northern rim and doing ok in your wars, nothing too impressive, but good nonetheless. 6/10
10 IWL - Still here, but still boxed in. The recruitment of a K65 player gives you a slight opening to expand with significance, but you need to do it quickly... 5/10
11 KA - Don't know much apart from your losing to LRAG... 3/10
12 Flux - Some good players, but too heavily outnumbered. Losing wars against W1N and LRAG as a consequence. 3/10
13 ~R~ - The TR break-off tribe. Some good players and you have a nice little hold in the TR core. You have taken a handful of TR vills, but is this a "war" ? 4/10
14 =T4H= - See T4H
15 AMP - Don't know much, but your losing quite a few vills to W1N, good relations with F.P.B i suppose ? Better off joining them ? 2/10
16 KnK - See TR
17 AK - See KA
18 FREE - Again, Don't know much, but don't see any expansion options for you... 1/10
19 Riffs - See *FW*
20 UDog - Gained a W1N member since my last rating. Don;t know what to make of it, if anything... Nevertheless, good group of players, Good expansion options against F.P.B, but long term, i can only see them joining W1N or being rimmed. 6/10

DeletedUser

lets see if we can get this topic back on track

1 W1N
2 T4H
3 F.P.B
4 *FW*
5 ORC
6 T4H-W
7 KnK
8 LRAG
9 IWL
10 KA
11 ORC²
12 Flux
13 ~R~
14 TRP
15 =T4H=
16 AMP
17 AK
18 FREE
19 Riffs
20 UDog

DeletedUser1942

1 - W1N - 10/10 - Number 1 tribe, will be for a long long time. Destroying everyone that gets in the way. Some tribes just cant dream of standing upto W1N (tr fam).

2 - T4H - 9/10 - Rightly ranked 2nd. Also flying in there wars. Plenty of runaways to deal with and FW. Good tribe.

3 - F.P.B - 6/10 - A quiet tribe, part of the coalition so dont hold much hope for them. Still a nice size though.

4 - *FW* - 6/10 - Warring T4H, and by all accounts turtled up bigtime!! Not going to win the war that way, so cant see them doing much to hurt T4H.

5 - ORC - 2/10 - Pathetic tribe!!!! A lot of the runaways have ran here, the tribe is now on par with TR fam in my eyes, and will only fail!!! Mass recruiting everyone as much as they can, and hundreds of barb nobling going on. Leader also needs to sort herself out!!!

6 - T4H-W - 8/10 - See T4H

7 - KnK - 4/10 - Should never have aligned themselves with TR!!! Have also recruited a couple of the runaways. Tribe is destined to fail as soon as they are involved in a proper war!!

8 - LRAG - 7/10 - doing very well in its wars. Other tribes are extremely jealous of them(orc), this tribe will last due to there good diplomacy, and expansion plans.

9 - IWL - 7/10 - Surrounded by bigger tribes, although are currently on the correct side.

10 - KA - 4/10 - Part of the coalition, not a good enough tribe to survive in my eyes.

11 - ORC2 - 2/10 - Only here due to the influx of runaways - the points get them here, the talent they have taken in wouldnt get them into the top 40 - poor tribe, like the brother - fail!!

12 - Flux - 5/10 - leaders of the coalition, not leading by example. Will be hard to move, but wont do much damage.

13 - ~R~ - 2/10 - More runaways!!! Doomed to fail, although will probably run to ORC sooner or later!!

14 - TRP - 2/10 - AND even more runaways!!!!! fail!! Will join ORC.

15 - =T4H= - 7/10 - See T4H

16 - AMP - 4/10 - formed from FIRE, who formed from EXP, who will they break off into next?

17 - AK - See KA

18 - FREE - 4/10 Dont know much about this tribe tbh, hope they are fighting KA/AK, as it would make sense.

19 - Riffs - 3/10 - FW's academy, not sure why they have the academy, should form one good tribe from the pair, and noble out the weaker players/

20 - Udog - 7/10 - Good tribe. Small and mighty. Doing well with expansions also.

DeletedUser

Here we go;

1 W1N - Brilliant tribe overall, my enemy, my adversary, but nevertheless, fighting, how many tribes? currently beating how many tribes? They do deserve credit, where credit is due, really good work, in rank one position for a reason. 10/10

2 T4H - Top family tribe on Uk1, due to the W1N/T4H gangbang, TR disbanded, which i think speaks wonders, currently engaging *FW*, KnK and Ex-TR members, really good work, Has the power to take this worlds interests up by far, but that is up to them. 9/10

3 F.P.B - EXP Breakaway tribe, ODT has grown buy hundreds of millions since founded, not doing too bad against W1N, but most members are at a distance, so an accurate description is for another time. 8/10

4 *FW* - Took in ex-Fire members, bad blood with F.P.B and AMP Bunch (I think) Fighting IWL/T4H and seen some W1N+F.P.B takeovers, not sure of that matter though, overall a quiet bunch (basing on their forum posts) Seems an alright tribe, though i havn't talked to much/any of them, so i don't know. 5/10

5 ORC - Took in TR members, bad/good move depending on what they were planning to do with W1N/LRAG, not sure on who will declare on who, but war is inevitable between ORC+W1N ex-TR members easily annoyed the W1N leaders due to a NAP, which should be falling apart any day now ;) Looking forward to this. 7/10

6 T4H-W - See T4H

7 KnK - Only TR left, except for ~R~ and any other breakaways, can't really say if it was a good or bad idea joining TR, it was more of a join or die situation, completely boxed in, 4/10

8 LRAG - Fighting Flux and doing a pretty good job about it, although the modesty of some members bring them down a few numbers in my personal
ranking, leadership is solid, would watch my back on the ORC front, but a good tribe indeed, 7/10

9 IWL - Terrible tribe, pages and pages of Barb ennoblements, or internalling, losing villages to F.P.B/*FW*/T4H, unless W1N see sence and exterminate diplomatic relations a pointless tribe. 1/10

10 KA - Neighbors of ours, based in k7/17/27 not much to say because they are quite far from the main W1N frontline, getting it easy now, should really be ready to take on the bigger boys, 7/10

11 ORC² See ORC

12 Flux My tribe, can't comment :x

13 ~R~ TR breakaways, very spread out for a small tribe, Members in K/20/21/30/31/32/33/40/41/42/43/50/51/52/60/61/62 for small tribe, this tribe will not last long, 1/10

14 TRP More TR breakaways, members in K13/22/30/31/32/40/41/42/43/50/51/52/60/61/62/70/71/72/81 will not last 1/10

15 =T4H= - See T4H

16 AMP - EXP/FIRE/F.P.B breakaways, fighting W1N, not sure how they are doing 8/10

17 AK See KA

18 FREE - Fighting KA/AK, not sure where they are alligned in the world, not much of an interest to me 2/10

19 Riffs See *FW*

20 UDog - Very small member list, doing well because they've been here since the start very well put tribe, 8/10

DeletedUser

Would just like to remind posters that there's a format to follow for this thread, if you want to make commentary on another players top 20, either mail the player or work your comments into your own top 20.

DeletedUser6496

Right, my tribe don't really speak much, but here's my assessment. I've not given numeric ratings as there's lots of factors that define a tribe good or not . I've given just a summary. If I don't know much about your tribe, rather than leave a blank, or "I don't know" or "FAIL" I've put something totally random. Mostly to amuse myself. Don't get offended or owt, just tut and roll your eyes at me being a silly billy.

1- W1N - A bunch of highly dedicated and motivated players. Not afraid to fight other big tribes. Smashed EXP and TR , with a little bit of help from their friends, but could have done it all on their own. All round good eggs who certainly deserve their place as number one, despite the jealousy and resentment of others.

2- T4H - Another group of well motivated and disiplined players. Giving *FW* a bit of a shoeing and obviously smashed TR into extinction too. Perhaps , like W1N, having a number in your tribe title is the way forward?

3- F.P.B - The better of the EXP breakaway tribes. Took most of the best players from EXP and forged them into a more rounded fighting force. Certainly more than a match for most tribes. Respect is grudgingly due for still holding firm and going from strength to strength, despite the chaos from the EXP fallout.

4-*FW* Not come across this bunch in vast quantities, just a few skirmishes and mopping up exercises. Took a great deal of territory from the FIRE soak up, but also a few problems I assume. Don't have a number in their tribe title, so the future isnt great I'm afraid, but what would I know?

5- ORC- Too far away from my tribe to ever come across these boys and girls, so I know nothing about them other than what is said on the forum. I assume they're all into witchcraft and have a passion for the art of juggling ;)

6- T4H-W- Like T4H , but with a longer name. Also filled with some good players, who get on with the job.

7- ~R~ - TR reformed ?? I don't know, never really came across TR or infact have we come across any of these. I assume they include the very best of what TR was, minus those that joined a proper tribe, went on their own or quit. I'm totally guessing that their mothers are hamsters and their dad's breath smells of elderberries ;)

8- KnK Our tribes paths have not met, so I can't really make much of a judgement, so I'll make one up. You all ride horses wearing green trilby hats which I think looks rather fetching this time of year.

9- LRAG Not really had much interaction with these boys and girls either, due to locations, but I remember when they were not even in the top 20 and now they're top 10. I shall doth my hat to you all for doing so well so quickly, if I wore a hat. It makes my ears stick out. On a serious note though, good drills, and slick kills. Well done.

10- IWL My tribe. "They won't last long" . Full of borderline alcoholic, middle aged, sex deprived old farts. Our fascination with killer penguins dates back to when Payney and myself got naked and....actually that's not printable on a public forum. On a serious note though, a smashing group of players who all look out for one another, despite each others points, experience or hair colour.

11- ORC2- Like ORC, but with a number in their title. Could be Dark horses !! But probably not. I'm guessing they like to play kerplunk whilst whistling 1980's TV theme tunes, which means their noble train times are way off??

12 KA- Not much is known of this rare species but it is guessed that they are nocturnal and eat small dragonfly. Their mating habits probably include dad dancing to Erasure.

13-AMP The latest breakaway from an EXP breakaway ??? A bit like Diet, Diet coke aka water.

14-Flux- Flux is totally necessary when soldering capillary copper pipe connections, although it tastes quite acidic. As for the tribe, not much known about these in our quarters other than that they're not as high in the charts as they once were. I'm guessing they're getting a kicking from a tribe with a number in it ;) Although to be fair, from what I can gather they're putting up a good fight, which is to be commendable. This tribe isn't as useful in soldering copper fittings however, unless they're a dab hand with wire wool.

15- AK The tribe for KA dyslexics? Sorry, not had much contact with you lot either.

16- FREE I don't know much about you all, but I may have read somewhere that you've been punching above your weight. Then again, I may have read that about Amir Khan.

17- Riffs - Feeder tribe for *FW* if I'm correct? I'm guessing that their initiation ceremony to qualify for their parent tribe involves sacrificing a Llama at the altar of the God Chuppa Chup Chupps. But I could be wrong.

18- UDog - Members few, but each member is a very good player. If they were a 70+ member tribe with the same quality throughout, then they'd definitely be top three, maybe even pushing for top spot ?? Who knows? Marty McFly might if his Delorean still works. Seriously though, a match for anyone, as they have a close tight bonded team from what I can tell.

19- 3Lions - Spread out, but still around, some good members, and another tribe with a number in their title... It must be the fashion.

20- G.G. - Dotted on the rim, surrounded a little, done well to still be going, although I'm not sure all their members are serving or ex wooden tops ;)