Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

1 W1N ~ Top Tribe, Top Quality Players, and are rightfully top! 10/10
2 T4H ~ A few players have lost a lot of my respect since i was removed, but details aren't needed here, but i do imagine that it is more of a widespread problem than what i have personally witnessed... Nevertheless, got "ok" leadership (Taking into account all council :icon_wink:), wars going well, and with a few top quality players! Some weak links that let this tribe down unfortunatey :icon_sad: . 8/10
3 F.P.B ~ Don't know a great deal about this tribe! Although with their high OD for a relatively new tribe, you can see there is a lot of quality. Wars going Ok... 9/10
4 ORC ~ Losing against both LRAG + W1N, so not great... I don't know a great deal about this tribe that hasn't already been scrutinized on the externals, so therefore my rating is possibly a little low? 6/10
5 *FW* ~ Losing badly to T4H. Not delivering the fight many thought they would? 5/10
6 T4H-W ~ See T4H!
7 ~R~ ~ Actually not too bad as a tribe, got a good and honest leader, with active members who are able to put up a decent fight. However, due to their enemies, can't see them lasting, although they wont go quietly. 6/10
8 KnK ~ A good tribe, but maybe a little doomed? As far as im aware, their only expansion route is going into T4H territrory, but the numbers are severely against them :/ 6/10
9 LRAG ~ Lasted longer than many predicted, myself included, and are going well in their current wars. Latest merge has seen them gain a few areas in Flux/AK turf which may help their expansion! 7/10
10 IWL ~ I actually like this tribe, although a little boxed in/tightly clustered (which works in their favour when defending), i see them lasting for a while... Whether that be as an independent tribe, or after a merge with someone else... Although for now, have to base the rating on positioning + expansion options, which aren't great... 5/10
11 AK ~ Ballsy for deciding to stay independent, and not going ahead with the LRAG merge, and therefore continuing to fight W1N! 5/10
12 ORC² ~ See ORC!
13 Riffs ~ See *FW*
14 FREE ~ Know little about these, but they aren't exactly grabbing peoples attention by being a powerful force in the east... 3/10
15 LRAGKA ~ See LRAG!
16 Flux ~ Actually really like this tribe! They are fighting well, even though the odds are against them to such a high degree! Good leadership and forum representation in Timmy + Chubbs. Considering their chances of survival: 5/10
17 UDog ~ Gained dominance of K47 since my last rating. A small member base, but those members appear to be of great quality. Likely that they will eventually join W1N? 7/10
18 G.G ~ No very little about these. Stats + Position aren't exactly great, and thats all i have to base a rating on :/ 2/10
19 LRAGFO ~ See LRAG!
20 FW*3 L ~ See *FW*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W1N - Top tribe, and there by a considerable margin - Good players, nice people to talk to - 10/10
T4H - Good tribe, doing well in their wars and don't look like they will lose them - 9/10
F.P.B - Seem a bit too defensive, but defending well - 6/10
*FW* - Not really attacking back at their enemies, or if they are not doing it well - 6/10
ORC - Lost a lot of respect to ORC, as well as losing to LRAG + W1N - 5/10
T4H-W -See T4H
~R~ - Doing fairly well, can't see them lasting as long as they might like but nontheless they will put up a decent fight - 7/10
KnK - No way for expansion unless warring with T4H, and can't see you doing that - 5/10
LRAG - My tribe so might be biased - Doing well in all wars as well as expanding quite quickly and getting into top 10 in short period of time, well positioned for expanding into ORC + AK/Flux - 9/10
AK - I respect these guys for fighting it out, but can't see them winning against W1N + LRAG 7/10
IWL -
ORC2 -Havn't faught against these guys, but based on their positioning can't see them doing much -6/10
Riffs - *FW*
FREE - Don't know much about these guys, other than losing against AK - 4/10
UDog - Didn't think these guys would last, but they have proven their quality despite small numbers - 7/10
Flux - Not much quality in flux, although the players that are decent have put up a good fight. Losing war against W1N + LRAG - 5/10
LRAGKA - see LRAG
G.G - Don't know enough about these.
FW*3 L - See *FW*
LRAGFO - see LRAG

DeletedUser

back on track

1 W1N
2 T4H
3 F.P.B
4 *FW*
5 ORC
6 T4H-W
7 ~R~
8 KnK
9 LRAG
10 AK
11 IWL
12 ORC²
13 Riffs
14 FREE
15 UDog
16 Flux
17 LRAGKA
18 G.G
19 FW*3 L
20 LRAGFO

DeletedUser

new top 20
1.W1N
2.T4H
3.F.P.B
4.*FW*
5.ORC
6.T4H-W
7.~R~
8.LRAG
9.KnK
10.AK
11.IWL
12.ORC²
13.Riffs
14.FREE
15.UDog
16.Flux
17.G.G
18.LRAGFO
19.FW*3 L
20. *WW*

DeletedUser

1 W1N - If its members had some cahones then they'd start some competitive tribes themselves and have a crack. The most boring aspect of W1 is W1N.
2 T4H - Lap dogs.
3 F.P.B - Bad Mutha Truckas! The only tribe to hold to their word through thick and thin - good work lads
4 *FW* - Not a bad unit - lack organisation and leadership
5 ORC - Rexxie is rubbish and her poor decisions have seriously hindered the progression ORC could have made.. poor show.
6 T4H-W - as per T4H.
7 ~R~ - School report says - "must try harder"
8 LRAG - Abit like t4h but more in denial. They're like the lost boy who can't make any friends who just follows the local bully around doing whatever he asks.. sad
9 KnK - Funkin it up and baddin it out!
10 AK - Need to get a wiggle on if I'm honest - members and points isn't their issue, its a lack of co-ordination and forward planning
11 IWL - Constant in the top 20 for a long time meaning these boys can do the business.
12 ORC² - As per ORC
13 FREE - Not so free really, very much trapped. Their diplomacy has let them down really I think, they had the opportunity to really make some ground but that went a long time ago..
14 UDog - Big up to Rev - constant tribe that started out of contempt for CHE's leadership.. long story...
15 Flux - My tribe - now that we're down to the bare bones and players I know that are committed the stats are turning round and it looks like we're in for a good time :)
16 *WW* - Who?
17 G.G - Eh?
18 LRAGFO - As per LRAG
19 FW*3 L - As per FW
20 K~I - Where?

DeletedUser589

1 W1N - The most powerful and exciting tribe on W1. Our ODA has surpassed 1 billion, constantly been at war from day dot! Let's keep It going guys
2 T4H - A wrecking ball is the best way to describe This tribe. Great leadership and great players are killing eveything in their way.
3 F.P.B - Were quick to break their alliance with us and go back on their previous agreements with W1N. They have a lot of potential and look forward to fighting them eventually. However right now unfortunately they are FLUXs lap dogs
4 *FW* - I understand as a family they are experiencing problems at the moment
5 ORC - Have a few good members but Rex is by far he worst leader of all the top 20. If anything she has held ORC back.
6 T4H-W - The other part of the wrecking ball
7 ~R~ - AKA ORC 3
8 LRAG - A strong tribe and kicking ORC fam and FLUX ass in the north. Will soon dominate north of W1
9 KnK - stuck on the rim. They should be fighting their neighbours to gain ground but won't fight Orc fam
10 AK - In trouble and won't be here for the end game as a trib
11 IWL - One of the longest standing tribes. You guys are doing great
12 ORC² - Same as ORC
13 FREE - Eastern tribe fighting well
14 UDog - Amazing! Especially for a small membered tribe
15 Flux - Falling fast and our biggest growh area. Leaders of the soon to be failed anti W1N alliance mark 3!! But we have enjoyed the fight from some very talented players
16 *WW* - FW family I believe
17 G.G - Do not know much I'm afraid
18 LRAGFO - same as LRAG
19 FW*3 L - same as FW
20 K~I - Sorry I do not know much about you

DeletedUser

I worry for you if we're your biggest growth area dude;

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: Flux

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 468
Side 2: 49
Difference: 419

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 33
Difference: 18

chart

DeletedUser589

I was talking in the long term Tim. The one thousand plus conquers we've had and not the few you've taken off inactives in the past week. Besides this is rate top 20 and not the place for stats so stop biting!!!

DeletedUser

Just pointing out that your long term strategy may very well be coming to a halt that is all.

DeletedUser

1 W1N - If its members had some cahones then they'd start some competitive tribes themselves and have a crack. The most boring aspect of W1 is W1N.
2 T4H - Lap dogs.
3 F.P.B - Bad Mutha Truckas! The only tribe to hold to their word through thick and thin - good work lads
4 *FW* - Not a bad unit - lack organisation and leadership
5 ORC - Rexxie is rubbish and her poor decisions have seriously hindered the progression ORC could have made.. poor show.
6 T4H-W - as per T4H.
7 ~R~ - School report says - "must try harder"
8 LRAG - Abit like t4h but more in denial. They're like the lost boy who can't make any friends who just follows the local bully around doing whatever he asks.. sad
9 KnK - Funkin it up and baddin it out!
10 AK - Need to get a wiggle on if I'm honest - members and points isn't their issue, its a lack of co-ordination and forward planning
11 IWL - Constant in the top 20 for a long time meaning these boys can do the business.
12 ORC² - As per ORC
13 FREE - Not so free really, very much trapped. Their diplomacy has let them down really I think, they had the opportunity to really make some ground but that went a long time ago..
14 UDog - Big up to Rev - constant tribe that started out of contempt for CHE's leadership.. long story...
15 Flux - My tribe - now that we're down to the bare bones and players I know that are committed the stats are turning round and it looks like we're in for a good time :)
16 *WW* - Who?
17 G.G - Eh?
18 LRAGFO - As per LRAG
19 FW*3 L - As per FW
20 K~I - Where?
superb bitterness here:lol:

DeletedUser

1 W1N - The most powerful by far, very good stats..nothing bad to say at all. keep up the great work.
2 T4H - again, good all round tribe, picked the right side to fight with.
3 F.P.B - eating free and k-i villages for breakfast, ive seen the reports and f.p.b def know what theyre doing.
4 *FW* - dont know much about this tribe...heard good words though.
5 ORC - have good members and nice to talk too, dont know all that much about orc.
6 T4H-W - same as t4h..keep up the good work.
7 ~R~ - aint gotta clue :/
8 LRAG - A strong tribe, arrogant players but all round good.
9 KnK - dont know much..not good future if they dont get off the rim and start taking control.
10 AK - back-stab their allies and nap. not a good tribe, some keen, nice players but as a whole they suck.
11 IWL - great tribe...enough said.
12 ORC² - same as rank 5 tribe.
13 FREE - great to talk to, fighting well...nothing bad to say even though i dont like them.
14 UDog - aint gotta clue :/
15 Flux - failing...but dont know that much about them..only word of mouth
16 *WW* - same as fw, heard good things..lets hope they stand strong.
17 G.G - useless tribe, pathetic attack attempts, like to hide behind k-i and free.
18 LRAGFO - same as rank 8 tribe.
19 FW*3 L - same as FW
20 K~I - hide behind free all the way, pathetic players, was so easy to get in there and take a look around, they are terrified of f.p.b and panic is in the air, they hide behind free and claim the alliance is sooo strong. we all know it wont last long. their forums consist of jokes, annoyance and panic/.sorrow at the multiple attacks from f.p.b. they definetley wont last, whether their recruitment policies or general noobishness fails them..we will soon see.

DeletedUser

10 AK - back-stab their allies and nap. not a good tribe, some keen, nice players but as a whole they suck.

Im sorry but that has made my day :lol:, who have we backstabbed?

I would keep your misinformed comments to yourself.

DeletedUser

It was KA not AK who backstabbed the coalition.

1 W1N - Now as an ex Flux member I have to say these players are amazing, on war at all fronts and doing extremely well on all fronts overall. Top tribe, deserves to be rank 1!
2 T4H - Best family out there doing amazing in all there wars and are will be a real match against W1N.
3 F.P.B - Now the Highest tribe of the Coalition, doing extremely well in there wars and will be one of the tougher tribes for W1N to take down. Keep it up bunnies!
4 *FW* - Ahh now i used to have respect for this tribe until that thread came up about them, so i hope they appear off the world faster than was expected.
5 ORC - Getting hit by W1N, T4H and the pups (LRAG)
6 T4H-W - same as t4h..keep up the good work.
7 ~R~ - Aint heard of them but im guessing there a split from FW?
8 LRAG - The pups that follow there master :) Only natural as they are wanting to survive so all in all its a decent strategy, some arrogant players who won't accept this but some decent players doing well in the wars.
9 KnK - Fighting with ORC against W1N, doubt they will last long but hey miracles can happen!
10 AK - Now respect towards them, when the going got tough, they got going unlike there Sister tribe KA who abandoned the cause to save there sorry skins.
11 IWL - A decent enough tribes, not the best leadership as on many occasions they could have been wiped off this world, but lady luck was on there side!
12 ORC² - same as rank 5 tribe.
13 FREE - Rim tribe, aint going to last due to the lack of skilled leadership and players
14 UDog - Now who doesn't love the underdogs :D From the very start they've been around and doesn't look like thats gonna change!
15 Flux - Now my Ex-Tribe, stats have started to turn around hopefully they can keep it up, they also have Chubbs as number 1 ODT which is brilliant. Brilliant leadership and will be around for a long time to come.
16 *WW* - same as fw
17 G.G - Never heard of them soo no comment!
18 LRAGFO - same as rank 8 tribe.
19 FW*3 L - same as FW
20 K~I - Never heard of them soo no comment!

DeletedUser

1 W1N - Unquestionably the best tribe on Uk1. However, i have to agree with Timmy's "boring" statement, although not in the sense he meant it. For me, the boring fact is, knowing that as long as W1N stay as a solid unit, they will win Uk1, and nobody out there can give them a solid test.
2 T4H - Obviously quite a good tribe, although it has flaws. These being the huge difference in skill between members. There are some great players in there, but i can't help but think that at some point, the lesser skilled players will be a let down. The training scheme worked to some extent, but there is still loads for some members to learn. KnK are proving more worthy opponents than many of you thought, although the FW front is moving along nicely.
3 F.P.B - Honestly don't know much about these, but they are obviously very good. Winning in their wars, and lots of *FW* to munch on. Will be interesting to see when the NAP with T4H is dropped, although i imagine it wont be for a while.
4 *FW* - Started to fold after sustained battering from T4H, and F.P.B. Honestly, maybe 2 months left in these, before inactivity/boredom causes them to fold.
5 ORC - Still here, but taking a battering. Not great leadership who took them down the wrong path...
6 T4H-W - Same as T4H.
7 ~R~ - Biggest TR breakoff. I didn't see them lasting this long, and they are doing ok...
8 LRAG - Decent tribe, and have impressed me recently, although outside influences have helped a lot. W1N lapdogs? Or maybe just good leadership taking a path which allows them to grow, and prepare for W1N? Im undecided.
9 KnK - Seem to be giving T4H quite a bit of trouble, even though they are far smaller. Well co-ordinated, and by no means will they be a walkover.
10 AK - Don't know that much. Seem like an average tribe.
11 IWL - Still here, still fighting, still impressing me.
12 ORC² - See ORC.
13 FREE - Dunno :/
14 UDog - Like em. They're fighting well and dont think they'll be nobled out anytime soon.
15 Flux - Still here, still fighting against W1N. Still here = Me Impressed.
16 *WW* - See FW
17 G.G - Don't Know, but won't last.
18 LRAGFO - See LRAG.
19 FW*3 L - See FW
20 K~I - Don't know, but won't last.

DeletedUser2961

1.W1N ~ Well, clearly I am going to be biased on this front, just Awesome tribe and the best leaders and players Ive ever have the privelage to deal with.

2.T4H ~ Good players and doing well in their wars, keep it up guys.

3.F.P.B ~ Not had dealings with them yet, but have several good friends in there, so good luck for the future.

4.*FW* ~ Another one to watch I feel.

5.ORC ~ Some awesome players in here and some not-so-good players, again some good friends in here, so good luck.

6.T4H-W ~ As per T4H

7.~R~ ~ Who?

8.LRAG ~ Dark horses, watch yourselves as they will be creeping up behind you soon.

9.KnK ~ Hmm

10.AK ~ No Comment

11.IWL ~ Not had/heard much about these.

12.ORC² ~ As per ORC

13.Riffs ~ Is this a new choccy bar?

14.FREE ~ Got a feeling if they put themselves to it, could make a name for themselves.

15.UDog ~ Good players if they but knew it.

16.Flux ~ Where do I begin?? I have had some excellent fights and lols with Flux. Excellent players. One word however does spring to mind ~ Respect.

17.G.G ~ Who?

18.LRAGFO ~ As per LRAG

19.FW*3 L ~ As per 4.

20. *WW* ~ Pretty pattern - pfft- ianno *Shrugs!

DeletedUser

It was KA not AK who backstabbed the coalition.

4 *FW* - Ahh now i used to have respect for this tribe until that thread came up about them, so i hope they appear off the world faster than was expected.

As was pointed out in the thread but may not of been seen as it was deleted, the event I believe you are referring to was nothing at all to do with the tribe FW, but a personal matter between said player and another individual. They knew each other outside of TW.

DeletedUser

ok referring to my ak post, they backstabbed my old tribe from an nap and whossied out of an offensive against free and k-i. ive talked with many lrag players whilst my k5 villages were eventually nobled...some very arrogent.

I take note how all those posts are about my rating, what just because im new to forum you all think you can "pick on" the new guy, are my opinions not allowed?? after all it is named TOP 20 TRIBE OPINIONS, ide suggest you all stop spamming this thread (including this reply) and concentrate on rating tribes instead of bullying the new guy. understood?? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1.W1N - Nothing can really be said that hasn't already, tho some need to fix there attitudes. 9/10

2.T4H - Nice guys, from what I've seen hard working. 8/10

3.F.P.B - I haven't heard much at that neck of the woods apart from the daft attention seeking matter with *FW*, a good tribe if they continue and push there work. 8/10

4.*FW* - If they worked together with a stronger bond they could do well. 6/10

5.ORC - Err my opinion is slightly swayed. Rexxie made the wrong choice and now ORC will suffer. 4/10

6.T4H-W - See T4H.

7.~R~ - Same boat as ORC. 4/10

8.LRAG - My tribe. We've had alot of negative views are as said before we enjoy it, we enjoy having the chance to prove others wrong. The more you hate us the funnier the fight is. A few slackers will be taught what happens soon enough.

9.KnK - I have no clue of there situation so nothing to say.

10.AK - Attempting to pick of a few of ours in there deep terriotory but the guys there are enjoying it. Any other views would be slightly swayed against them. 5/10

11.IWL - Not a clue.

12.ORC² - Same as ORC.

13.FREE - Nice guys and nice to talk to. Could be something. 6/10

14.UDog - No clue.

15.Flux - Respect tho the excuses have to go. 6/10

16.G.G - Not a clue.

17.LRAGFO - Same as LRAG.

18.FW*3 L - Same as *FW*.

19.*WW* - Same as *FW*.

20.K~I - No clue.

DeletedUser6603

Figured it was about time I had a go at this. Please note this is only my humble personal opinion.....

1.W1N - Top of the rankings, have been forever, and probably destined to win this world. Undoubtedly a highly skilled tribe, and deserve the number 1 rank they hold. Question is, can anyone stop them? Do agree to some extent with the attitudes comment the previous poster made, but then when you are number one by a country mile I guess you dont worry too much about what others think of you. I know I wouldnt, I dont now! 9/10

2.T4H - Where do I start? I respect them, purely because they have made the game much more interesting for me and my tribe. However, I do believe they arent what some people think they are, and if T4H are to be the ones to face W1N in the end game as so many believe, its only going to go one way, and it isnt T4H's. Weve had a lot of fun with them, and I believe the war we are fighting with them is a war being fought in the right way. Just good, clean fun. Kudos to you for that T4H, and kudos for your success against *FW*, but thats all your getting out of me ;-). 7/10

3.F.P.B - On the other side of the world from us, so never had any dealings with them. Look like a good solid tribe from the outside though, cant really say much more than that. 8/10

4.*FW* - Another tribe I know little about, but the stats dont look too good. There must be some good players in there, but again I cant say too much because I would be guessing! 5/10

5.ORC - One of our western neighbours. Always had lots of respect for them, and always thought they looked a very good tribe. If anyone can give W1N a tough time its these guys. 8/10

6.T4H-W - See T4H.

7.~R~ - Our other western neighbour. Good guys, known most of them a long while now. Keep fighting the good fight guys ;-) 7/10

8.LRAG - All I know about these guys is from whats been posted in the externals, so I really couldnt comment. Ill give you a 7/10 though.

9.KnK - Ahh, my tribe, and very proud of them I am too! Full of belief, in themselves and each other. Small, but pack a big punch. Great bunch of people playing TW in the right spirit. Outnumbered and outgunned, but fighting hard. Hopefully we will be around for a long while yet, as its only recently started to get really interesting for us! A completely unashamed and totally biased 10/10

10.AK - Another tribe I know little about. What I will say is that I respect the stance you took over the merge with LRAG, even though I again only know what was posted on the forums. Got no idea whats happened since though! 6/10

11.IWL - Im going to give you an 8/10 based on the rating we got from one of your guys a while back, very amusing!

12.ORC² - Same as ORC.

13.FREE - Absolutely no idea! 6/10

14.UDog - The figures are great, and I and my co-duke played with Reverend Revelry for a short while in W4 I believe. Pack an even bigger small punch than we do, highly impressive. 9/10

15.Flux - I think these guys are great. Im sure Timmy and Chubbs could write a masterclass in the art of defence, the way they have kept their accounts together whilst being so hopelessly surrounded is an outstanding achievement. How do you do it guys? Id have torn every last strand of hair out and eaten all my fingernails by now if it were me! 9/10

16.G.G - No idea

17.LRAGFO - Same as LRAG.

18.FW*3 L - Same as *FW*.

19.*WW* - Same as *FW*.

20.K~I - No idea again.