Rate THIS tribe - A message from the 'forgotten' Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

uyion.png

We've been warring for a long time, but I'm not tired. I've recieved alot of nukes but I'm not broken. I've lost villages but not my spirit and the pride I have helps me to fight on. The inevitable is right in front of me. Almost unavoidably so. There aren't a lot of options for a tribe like flux. Someone yesterday suggested the idea of Surrender. I thought about the meaning of the word, and the meaning it has to me. Surrender is quite a strong word, but the idea it puts into my head is just wrong. I (and others in flux) aren't the type of people to lie down. We've gained ODD quicker than any other tribe in this world. I don't see this changing.

So - why the post timmy? Well - tribal alliances come and go, friends do to, but principles don't.

The key points as to our 'alliance' with KA are here for all to see;

1. Our tribes will have an alliance in place for the duration of the war with W1N.
2. Each tribe will send support when requested if troops are available.
3. The alliance will remain in place for 28 days after the end of the war.
4. This agreement can be re-negoitiated during the said 28 day period.
5. No Barb Nobling Eastwards by RK or Westwards by Flux during the war K26/K16

Most would see this to be a pretty solid arrangement. One thing I will say about the 'friction' we have with W1N is that we still respect eachother. The best example being the start of our War. A nap was dropped by a party (now isn't the time to discuss who dropped what with who) - but regardless of that, the nukes weren't flying into Flux until the 14 day period of that Nap was dropped. Luke was on skype to us, he didn't need to declare, me and whoever else were in that skype chat knew what was in between the lines that night.

To Flux's amazement KA have 'merged' or familied with LRAG. So, without notice or any sort of indication, KA removed all support from Flux (not the first time, they did this over a minor dispute afew weeks ago - and in their own words did so to "get attention to the problem" - yeah, remove all tribal support because of 2 - 3 nukes and a load of fakes between two people who live next to each other and had a barney) - anyway, you wouldn't normally see that as being the worst bit, almost expected really, but to attack within the 28 days. To treat people, who've tried to help as best they can, as fodder is disgusting. Leaving players, who have literally shielded their tribe for what is close to 3 months, with no support is pretty shocking, let alone attacking them after you've done it.

So I suppose to sum all this up, congratulations to W1N. The north east will fall to W1N hands. KA & LRAG have by defacto accelerated this process. I appreciate the leadership of LRAG are an exceptionally confident bunch, but no offence to your players, could you take what we have? Could you last the way we have? I'll put it like this for you, could you take on a group of people, who number nearly 13 times your size, and last for 3 months. I can't see it to be honest. When k26 is conquered by W1N and timmy comes to the point of saying thankyou and goodbye, what do LRAGKA expect? One of the allies you had fought and fought and fought. Players in W1N congratulate us regularly on our style of play and the way we're able to turn bad situations around to our own benefit.

KA had a chance, a minor chance slimmed further by a mass of defensive villages that are poorly built and a lack of support and nukes in south k27. You didn't have the cahones to fight W1N with help from fighting friends. What chance of you when we've been nobled and you're left with the n00bs of LRAG.

Goodluck to all concerned, I wish you all the best.

Timmy

p.s. The problem is not that man sets his goals too high and doesn't reach them, its that he sets them too low and does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never liked the AK/KA family, now I like them even less....attacking before the agreement is down right dirty...

Never fought against Flux, but I have respect for you, nice to see that this world isn't full of push overs and noobs :)

DeletedUser

Sorry you feel like that Timmy but it seems they've come around to our point of view, of looking after ourselves as we always will.

You may "name call" but it just shows your anger because without them Flux is nothing, they were not the frontline but it was their troops on it and now they are gone, Flux will take major losses.

Timmy, you always seem to underestimate LRAG and it certainly became a factor in Flux's losses. LRAG have taken on alot. LRAG are stronger than ever. LRAG dominate the north and soon we'll have expanded both east and west, and we'll have removed Flux from our new continents.

DeletedUser

Nothing but respect for you Timmy and Flux.

DeletedUser

You may "name call" but it just shows your anger because without them Flux is nothing, they were not the frontline but it was their troops on it and now they are gone, Flux will take major losses.

It wouldn't be fair to criticise the players of KA to be honest. They have provided plentiful support to players that have requested it. I however lost 2k of each foot and around 500hc total. Bricking it hasn't really entered the equation yet :icon_wink:

Btw - you normally dominate places with abit more pointage than LRAG have got. Your still tiny fish and small players;

LRAG 30.633.305 37.628.410 82 458.883 4549 8.272

You don't have a player in any sort of position to even come close to challenging for the top 20. You've done nothing to convince people of this 'ability', all you've done is jump on the back of other peoples hard work.

DeletedUser6158

Nothing but respect for you Timmy and Flux. My troops will stay in Flux's villages.

Nice to know you won't follow your own leader's instructions.:icon_confused:

As for the original post i think turning alliances and immediately attacking those that have provided themselves almost as shield is a bit below the belt

DeletedUser1189

A little self indulgent at the beginning Timmy and surrender is not an option because we take no prisoners ;) Im looking forward to further battling with you guys though as its been some of the best seat of the pants trench by trench warfare I've had all game and I expect it to only intensify at some points.

What you say about KA/AK seems to sum them people up. As far as I'm concerned they have pussied out. They were being pushed by W1N by some of our players after declaring on us and basically did the old switch aroo. What do you do when you dont want to fight any more. Easy. Join a tribe your enemy has relations with.

Personally, tribes copping out like that annoy me, and I'm suprised larg let them join seeing how fail they were but each to there own I guess. Seeing how dishonarable they been as well over there agreements they had in place shows there cowards who have just used any means possible to escape there war with us and others they were fighting.

DeletedUser

Sorry you feel like that Timmy but it seems they've come around to our point of view, of looking after ourselves as we always will.

Timmy, you always seem to underestimate LRAG and it certainly became a factor in Flux's losses. LRAG have taken on alot. LRAG are stronger than ever. LRAG dominate the north and soon we'll have expanded both east and west, and we'll have removed Flux from our new continents.

Can I just say, IMO, LRAG are now weaker than before the merge.

If they think that having AK/KA on board will all of a sudden mean they have a huge supply of defence at their disposal, they can think again. They have a few players who support, but an awful lot more who will not and will just wait until W1N get closer and try and worm there way to another tribe to save them.

They also obviously can't attack, as there stats in a continent where they originally outnumbered W1N considerably are laughable.

Side 1:
Tribes: AK LRAGKA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 164
Difference: 154

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89,128
Side 2: 1,406,998
Difference: 1,317,870

chart

DeletedUser

A shameless power grab by LRAG here...

By speeding up Flux's demise, you have kinda sped up your own :icon_neutral:

Not My Part of the world, and im glad, The north seems to be full of dishonerable cowards.

DeletedUser

A shameless power grab by LRAG here...

By speeding up Flux's demise, you have kinda sped up your own :icon_neutral:

Not My Part of the world, and im glad, The north seems to be full of dishonerable cowards.

I can clarify this comment lol!!

DeletedUser

Interesting set of events. Being in LRAG, I go along with what my leaders have done. But perhaps this was done to weaken the frontlines?

Just a theory of mine.

DeletedUser7092

Never liked the AK/KA family, now I like them even less....attacking before the agreement is down right dirty...

Never fought against Flux, but I have respect for you, nice to see that this world isn't full of push overs and noobs :)

What have AK got to do with it like?

DeletedUser7092

A little self indulgent at the beginning Timmy and surrender is not an option because we take no prisoners ;) Im looking forward to further battling with you guys though as its been some of the best seat of the pants trench by trench warfare I've had all game and I expect it to only intensify at some points.

What you say about KA/AK seems to sum them people up. As far as I'm concerned they have pussied out. They were being pushed by W1N by some of our players after declaring on us and basically did the old switch aroo. What do you do when you dont want to fight any more. Easy. Join a tribe your enemy has relations with.

Personally, tribes copping out like that annoy me, and I'm suprised larg let them join seeing how fail they were but each to there own I guess. Seeing how dishonarable they been as well over there agreements they had in place shows there cowards who have just used any means possible to escape there war with us and others they were fighting.

Again, AK are not anyone lap dogs and if you big tribes had our spirit you'd be doing ok.

We havent decided on anything so keep our name off these forums please

DeletedUser5477

umm, as a family tribe of KA i'm assuming the points that timmy makes above also apply to AK.

>>Again, AK are not anyone lap dogs and if you big tribes had our spirit you'd be doing ok.
we are doing pretty good, thanks for the tip though :eek:)

DeletedUser

Interesting set of events. Being in LRAG, I go along with what my leaders have done. But perhaps this was done to weaken the frontlines?

Just a theory of mine.

No no, this is coming from a member of Flux as your well aware, on LRAG's part, good move, smart move.

On KA/AK's part, now everyone except them, hate them.

I've lost all respect for them, and other members comments will relate :)

DeletedUser

It is for House of Windsor, Sir,Bama or PainCausingLord to answer the main charges here, and it is my understandiung that they can do so without difficulty. But there is one issue I would wish to raise.

you normally dominate places with abit more pointage than LRAG have got. Your still tiny fish and small players;

LRAG 30.633.305 37.628.410 82 458.883 4549 8.272

You don't have a player in any sort of position to even come close to challenging for the top 20. You've done nothing to convince people of this 'ability', all you've done is jump on the back of other peoples hard work.

Timmy that may make sense from whre you sit... but I think it says everything about a particular attitude to the game that I simply don't buy. For you it's all about the size of the accounts, isn't it? The fact that this obsession game is called "Tribal Wars" hasn't sunk in at all, has it - or rather it has, but for you a tribal war is a set of individuals fighting another set of individuals.

LRAG do it another way. the size of our individuals is of no import, because we are a team. Forty players will launch nukes so that the 41st can send a train - not just once but again and again and again. Players empty their villages to help their mates. Our attacks and our defence are about numerous players working together and being better than one huge one, because they are as well coordinated and between them they have far more flexibility.

You point out that we have no players near the top 20. We haven't - But we ourselves are in the top 20 as a tribe. Both of us, just becoming all of us. Two of the three are top 10.

I have news for you: I don't even know who are the top 20 players - I can guess who some of them will be - and I don't care because it is irrelevant to how I play the game. All I am interested in is the success of my tribe. And you will find that 90% of LRAG and LRAGFO feel the same. At least 90% - maybe all of us. We are in it together to the end. I do not yet speak for LRAGKA, I do not have the right, as I don't - yet - know these people well. But they are welcome, and we will do our best (a n00b best, Chubbs, yes - as if we give a toss) for them, and trust they will do their best for us.

DeletedUser

Can I just say, if anyone has dragged AK into this, then the only reason they have, is that as a Family, it has been assumed the whole family is going to LRAG

If this is not the case, then I apologise, but the fact that AK withdrew from the Joint forums etc and have had no diplomatic communication with Flux has led to assumptions

Status
Not open for further replies.