Rate THIS tribe - A message from the 'forgotten' Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I withdrew AK on a confidentiality issue as yet to be discussed with their leadership.

Taff - get a grip man, when have your tribe tried to take on a 'big' player and actually finished em off?

Timmy, I have a decent grip at present... you may be losing yours though - which gives me no pleasure. Chubbs, now...

Big player? Dunno. No idea. I know we have taken the ground we set out to take, defeated the tribes we set out to defeat, achieved the things we have tried to achieve. Lol, so far... But that'll do me, you see. I just don't think in your terms. And nor do my crew.

DeletedUser1189

It is the first time I am drawn to post on matters on the externals. In answer to Duke Timmy of FLUX's 5 points

1. Our tribes will have an alliance in place for the duration of the war with W1N.
( Technically we are not at war with W1N) (However I might add that you droped AK from your diplomacy they were not showing as NAP or Allies) (and are now showing as enemies even though they have not declared there stance)
2. Each tribe will send support when requested if troops are available.
(We consistantly supported the front line with 100's of thousand of troops Timmy as usual slanted our "Poor" efforts constantly
3. The alliance will remain in place for 28 days after the end of the war.
(The War you have with W1N has not ended)
4. This agreement can be re-negoitiated during the said 28 day period.
(28 days have not come into effect)
5. No Barb Nobling Eastwards by RK or Westwards by Flux during the war K26/K16
(Flux took what they wanted when players who had been in the area longer than FLUX took a village they were attacked even though they were in a so called "alliance")

And as far as I am aware the first stone was cast by FLUX - launching attacks today. While Duke Timmy may be good with his soldiers unfortunately he is not a diplomat to put it mildly and I have had some interesting conversations with people who know him better than I.

In answer Roche - The first time I have answered one of your postings - Because in the past we have used defence with great effect do not write us off just yet.

Alliances come and go in this alter reality of TW W1 I an we do what we think is best for our Tribe and our family Tribes as you do for your own DO NOT DARE to presume we are cowards we play this game as and how we wish to.

We are intensley loyal to our Family and expect the same in return when it is not given and is constantly degraded we looked for other options.

House of Windsor Duke

I'm a little confused over the situation then. I will need to catch upto our leadership too see where we stand but my current clouded understanding of the situation is this.

We personally which I can vouch as being accurate are at war with KA/AK. Now this is where it gets a bit murky for me. KA merge into Larg, who we are allied with. However, KA even know we are at war with them, are now protected via our agreement with LARG. However, KA members are going to continue there support for our other enemy FLUX.

To me, I'm reading it as, members of an allied tribe are actively supporting members of a tribe we are at war with.

This is most confusing in deed.

DeletedUser

Roch, players will NOT be supporting enemies of W1N, who are also enemies of the LRAG Family. I can only assume their accounts will be sat by Reps.

DeletedUser1189

Thats not what House of Windsor and other members of your tribe are saying though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm a little confused over the situation then. I will need to catch upto our leadership too see where we stand but my current clouded understanding of the situation is this.

We personally which I can vouch as being accurate are at war with KA/AK. Now this is where it gets a bit murky for me. KA merge into Larg, who we are allied with. However, KA even know we are at war with them, are now protected via our agreement with LARG. However, KA members are going to continue there support for our other enemy FLUX.

To me, I'm reading it as, members of an allied tribe are actively supporting members of a tribe we are at war with.

This is most confusing in deed.

Well you are confused indeed - thugh I cannot blame you for that. This situation is very, very murky and I am not comfortable with it.

But there are some things I can clear up - though it is no surprise you did not know them as matters have been moving quickly

1. W1N had NAP (temporary) with KA and AK until they resolved their issus re a family merge with LRAG.

2. There was extensive discussion between LRAG and W1N leadership over the implications and outcomes of this - extensive but apparently we still hadn't covered all the possibilities!

3. It was a requirement of the arrangement under discussion that KA and AK both removced all support from Flux. This they were perfectly willing - I would even say glad - to do. Why this is it is not for me to say. Perhaps you should ask Chubbs...

4. No member tribe of LRAG family will support against W1N. If individuals choose to do so, contrary to tribal instructions, they will face appropriate action.

DeletedUser

Timmy can confirm that LRAGKA are currently supporting Flux villages.

Edit - Its worth pointing out that AK are still AK. They haven't changed sides currently and our diplomatic status as I was told by them tonight is a nap.

Timmy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If timmy can not only confirm but provide a list, those players will be dealt with

Otherwise it just sounds a bit like stirring, doesn't it?

DeletedUser

I don't entirely think its fair on the players that chose to mail me and inform me of their dislike towards LRAG and their current tribal disposition. I'm not one for naming names, and I'm not posting private chats on the forums.

DeletedUser

If he provided a list he would be giving away the troops currently in Flux villages, so its safer for him to keep the list to himself until he chooses otherwise

DeletedUser1189

Fattaff, if you want one of the names, check out the start of this thread. Some dude there openly declaring it :D

Edit: Blackmail makes a good point. I wouldnt be handing over lists of defensive troops and positions either if I was Timmy.

DeletedUser

I like the 'dealt with' bit aswell - welcome to my tribe - DO AS I SAY!

DeletedUser

Oh you so can ask me!

I have several KA troops still in my village, from those players who were good enough to appreciate and embrace the overall alliance

Only 1 player pulled troops from me this morning

DeletedUser

Fattaff, if you want one of the names, check out the start of this thread. Some dude there openly declaring it :D

I've withdrew all of my support.

DeletedUser6032

I have never said I have any support out nor have I said I would keep it anyware -

Status
Not open for further replies.