Rate THIS tribe - A message from the 'forgotten' Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, Frankelin, as far as I can see assigning blame is for the future - and only if there is something we can gain by it. For now, I just want to resolve the situation before it goes out of my hands. Please convey to your colleagues that if there is any potential in this idea, we need to talk today about where we are. Then questions can be asked and answered. Are any of your leadership on Skype?

Please understand that I am not pressing you: the circumstances we are surrounded by are doing so and I have no control over that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Clamju, this would be a cogent and interesting post if only you had had some facts to hand before you wrote it. Why, for instance, do you assume so casually that there was no discussion between LRAG and W1N befre this merge began? Of course there was a complete discussion and full agreement between all parties was reached before we went ahead. Actually I am at a bit of a loss how you would imagine anything else, but there you go.

Next... you seem to have heard the same ethereal voices as Luke. Certainly they did not come from this thread. Exactly one KA player suggested that he would continue to support Flux, and he subsequently retracted publicly - which took a certain amount of sand, by the way. I imagine that there was some disagreement within KA, now LRAGKA - but there is normally disagreement from someone in a tribe with whatever decision is made, so what does that signify?

As for what you would demand if you were leader of W1N - that is not really interesting, because the people who are actually the leaders of W1N are men of their word and have thus done nothing of the kind and will not do so. They are deeply uncomfortable with some of the events since then - a discomfort I fully share - but we agree that undertakings once made are to be held to.

Finally, and this is also addressed to Gypsy and others - Hi, Gypsy, by the way - I cannot know the details of agreements between KA (as was) and Flux, but I do know what I have been told. I have been informed by Sir.Bama and others, that Flux unilaterally dropped AK from this agreement that they are shouting about so freely - and did so before any of this happened (and without 28 days notice, either). If this is so - and I notice Timmy has not denied it - then I can see no difficulty with LRAGKA's contention that the agreement was voided at that moment.

If, again, this is so - this whole shooting match has been a brilliant - if meretricious - attempt by the Flux leadership to minimise the damage done to them by these changes in alignment and to divert attention from that fact that so many of their erstwhile friends now want nothing to do with them.

The wholehearted tailing in behind this farrago - in some cases by people who really should know better - is a tribute to the excellence of the work involved... but that excellence does not mean that Flux are in the right and LRAGKA in the wrong, though that is what was so excellently presented to us. If Sir.Bama speaks truly to me - and I have no reason to doubt him - Flux are squealing over the so-called infraction of an agreement they themselves had already rendered null and void. They are, in fact, trying to PnP their way out of a very severe fail and various people are latching onto this PR exercise because it has taken them in - or because it suits their own interests to do so.

That's how it seems to me. I think it is now for Timmy to tell us whether Flux did indeed drop AK from alliance before the family merge was agreed. If they cannot unequivocally tell us that they did not... we know we've been following some hollow - and doomed - men, don't we?

You do like to waffle....

Anyways, Flux did drop their Alliance with AK due to what the seen as a gross breech of the Alliance - we did not become enemies, we merely dropped from Alliance to NAP. This may or may not have been an overreaction, but if it was, it was an overreaction to an overreaction by AK (I digress).

We did not start attacking them, and would have given and waited 28 days, before this happened (not that it was going to)

The 28 day period was insisted on by KA at the outset to allow them to rebuild and restock, before we attacked each other again.

We also made our intentions with this perfectly clear and did not hide our want to drop the Alliance.

What this has to do with anything I don't know, as AK (as far as I am aware) are still there own tribe and not part of LRAG.

The point that all have been making are aimed at KA, who have now joined LRAG and have broke all these things, without so much as a word. (i'm still waiting on a reply from a duke?)

And, on a side, if you tell me some way of showing you the troops from KA members in my villages without revealing player identities, I would be more than willing.

DeletedUser

Um... some of this I have great sympathy with, and some makes no sense.

First, for what feels like the tenth time, the whole thing happened after a full discussion with W1N and with their full assent, as would always be appropriate in an alliance. For avoidance of any further doubt - not that there was room for any anyway - this is not something I was told, it is a discussion I personally held with Luke Bishop, Chomp and Macaiodh. Full agreement was reached before we proceeded to the meetings in which the junction with KA was agreed. Now I know this is inconveinent to various people who have been posting on this thread, but there it is, folks, live with it. The actual situation turns out to be not quite as any of us had thought it - but when is it ever?

Question is, did W1N think it was a good idea...... I think the answer is beginning to become evident....

DeletedUser

Whether or not W1N like it, W1N knew about it and condoned it.

DeletedUser

Whether or not W1N like it, W1N knew about it and condoned it.

That'll get you far in this game Onion, doing something that your much bigger Allie and nearest neighbour may not like

what a silly comment

DeletedUser2278

message to lrag and w1n

Sorry you feel like that Timmy but it seems they've come around to our point of view, of looking after ourselves as we always will.

You may "name call" but it just shows your anger because without them Flux is nothing, they were not the frontline but it was their troops on it and now they are gone, Flux will take major losses.

Timmy, you always seem to underestimate LRAG and it certainly became a factor in Flux's losses. LRAG have taken on alot. LRAG are stronger than ever. LRAG dominate the north and soon we'll have expanded both east and west, and we'll have removed Flux from our new continents.

when ORC and other tribes recruited from tr,soon after the tribe disbanded ,u said they are all refugees
this is not to apply in LRAGhttp://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=220878&screen=info_ally&id=710 case too?they are allies of W1N,but merged inside a tribe that W1N had war with ,so the former members of KA are as much refugEes as tr members were

i told u lrag that after the ORC ur time will come
waiting to see how much time until W1N declares
if they do not ,then they should have alliance with ORC and the other tribes that recruited the ''refugees'' from tr

DeletedUser

when ORC and other tribes recruited from tr,soon after the tribe disbanded ,u said they are all refugees
this is not to apply in LRAGhttp://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/game.php?village=220878&screen=info_ally&id=710 case too?they are allies of W1N,but merged inside a tribe that W1N had war with ,so the former members of KA are as much refugEes as tr members were

i told u lrag that after the ORC ur time will come
waiting to see how much time until W1N declares
if they do not ,then they should have alliance with ORC and the other tribes that recruited the ''refugees'' from tr

oh no , not begging for an alliance now :( are we ?

DeletedUser1189

I think historically Tyrande you will find even in the real world that the victor rights the rules?

We smashed TR and had set our sights on a long and fun war. Within days they disband and move to another tribe. Their the same players we declared war on, its not our fault there leadership was weak, and just let the tribe fall apart without a fight. We are still at war with those players as they are our expansion and growth.

Do not forget also that Orc declared on us. We did not declare on them for taking in the refugees. Which makes your point mute

DeletedUser2918

1) w1n was aware of the merge and discussions, as FatTaff has identified, occurred. Whether we think it is a good idea or not is largely irrelevant - it is up to LRAG now to try and sort out these issues not us.
2) w1n will claim refugee status as and when it wants to on refugees. If it doesnt want to then it wont. This is not double standards - it has and always will be up to the offended party to claim refugee status if they want to. It is not the law that you HAVE to claim enemy's that move tribes as refugees - 1 months enemey is another months friend in TW.

jeez - arent w1n fighting enough tribes for you guys already?!?! lol

DeletedUser

I think historically Tyrande you will find even in the real world that the victor rights the rules?

We smashed TR and had set our sights on a long and fun war. Within days they disband and move to another tribe. Their the same players we declared war on, its not our fault there leadership was weak, and just let the tribe fall apart without a fight. We are still at war with those players as they are our expansion and growth.

Do not forget also that Orc declared on us. We did not declare on them for taking in the refugees. Which makes your point mute

We smashed KA and had set our sights on a long and fun war. Within weeks they disband and move to another tribe. Their the same players we declared war on, its not our fault there leadership was weak, and just let the tribe fall apart without a fight. We are still at war with those players as they are our expansion and growth.

same difference

edited as Chris Miles posted in between - I'd say, you are right the offended can claim refugee when they want, but after the furore that W1N caused to prove what a refugee was, to dismiss a whole tribe as you feel fit, to me, is double standards, although, obviously your choice.

DeletedUser

It's not double standards, as it has been said we as the offended party can claim who and when.

Just because YOU don't like it does not mean it's double standards.

DeletedUser

You are not getting the point Tyrande....

The offended tribe i.e W1N can claim the refugee if THEY SO PLEASE, obviously in this case we did not feel the need to claim refugee status on KA.

DeletedUser1189

Yes, there refugees, we are not disputing that fact Tyrande.

DeletedUser4320

Of course they are refugees and of course W1N are employing a double standard by letting it slip. And so what?

It is time to wake up and smell the coffee as the saying goes. W1N's position in uk1 is such that they can do whatever they like to and not worry about any reputation damage. There will always be some tail wind chasing tribe who will ally them for the short term benefit. Of course this is like peeing your pants to keep warm in a cold winter night as the saying goes, but not everyone are able to look past their own nose as another saying goes. And even if a cross world alliance tried to oppose the tyrants I'm not sure it would be sufficient to stop them due to their unmatched organisation, talent level and strength acquired through their merge wars.

DeletedUser

Anyways, Flux did drop their Alliance with AK due to what the seen as a gross breech of the Alliance - we did not become enemies, we merely dropped from Alliance to NAP. This may or may not have been an overreaction, but if it was, it was an overreaction to an overreaction by AK (I digress).

There was Fluxs mistake. Your alliance with KA should not of been dropped, regardless of breeches of it. You should of worked harder to keep them as allies and to stop the merging with LRAG...

Back to another point, I think we should agree to whether the merge with KA/LRAG as a good idea or not. The obvious answer is no in my personal view, as it just makes LRAG liable to be declared on.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Luke hasn't started mobilizing stakes on the LRAG borders due to this move by LRAG.

DeletedUser

Clam - we didn't drop the alliance with KA - we ended up downgrading our alliance with AK to a NAP. As for doing something about it, the members of KA knew nothing about it, and their leadership are still as yet unable to send me a mail to explain themselves. I heard nothing on the grapevine. As seen by the players leaving KA for the tribe AK (which has recently declared that it will fight on regardless) the decision by KA's leadership hasn't gone down lightly with its own members.

DeletedUser

Now now Clamju, quite unlikely.

Not so long ago it was believed LRAG wouldn't survive against -ODA- or Flux. We were HATED and said we'd fall out of the top 20. We were begin rated 3/10 by most. Now we're rated 7's and 8's, not that we care. We don't mind being hated on our 'quest' for the north that you cannot deny we dominate. Soon we'll advance farther and be hated by more, we don't care 'bout no hate!

We're getting bad PR because Flux can twist things and call KA crap just because they are more likely to survive now...

As for refugees, ORC told TR that they were safe with W1N and lied to them, we got W1N's approval and will not let our own family support our enemies, but then they might not be and it could be made up!

Status
Not open for further replies.