Rate THIS tribe - A message from the 'forgotten' Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No no, this is coming from a member of Flux as your well aware, on LRAG's part, good move, smart move.

On KA/AK's part, now everyone except them, hate them.

I've lost all respect for them, and other members comments will relate :)

That's what I was thinking. If I was them, I would have stuck it out. At the least, to keep the respect they had. But from the coalition's point of view, and others at war with them will see it as them just getting out of a difficult situation.

I enjoyed fighting them, and would rather the war kept going on as it made things interesting in the north. Now I have a feeling the war in the north will crumble soon, and if AK don't join LRAG then they will be slaughtered.

Wow, that had to be worded carefully :lol:

DeletedUser

It is for House of Windsor, Sir,Bama or PainCausingLord to answer the main charges here, and it is my understandiung that they can do so without difficulty. But there is one issue I would wish to raise.

Timmy that may make sense from whre you sit... but I think it says everything about a particular attitude to the game that I simply don't buy. For you it's all about the size of the accounts, isn't it? The fact that this obsession game is called "Tribal Wars" hasn't sunk in at all, has it - or rather it has, but for you a tribal war is a set of individuals fighting another set of individuals.

LRAG do it another way. the size of our individuals is of no import, because we are a team. Forty players will launch nukes so that the 41st can send a train - not just once but again and again and again. Players empty their villages to help their mates. Our attacks and our defence are about numerous players working together and being better than one huge one, because they are as well coordinated and between them they have far more flexibility.

You point out that we have no players near the top 20. We haven't - But we ourselves are in the top 20 as a tribe. Both of us, just becoming all of us. Two of the three are top 10.

I have news for you: I don't even know who are the top 20 players - I can guess who some of them will be - and I don't care because it is irrelevant to how I play the game. All I am interested in is the success of my tribe. And you will find that 90% of LRAG and LRAGFO feel the same. At least 90% - maybe all of us. We are in it together to the end. I do not yet speak for LRAGKA, I do not have the right, as I don't - yet - know these people well. But they are welcome, and we will do our best (a n00b best, Chubbs, yes - as if we give a toss) for them, and trust they will do their best for us.

Erm, wrong spy fatty.... :icon_confused:

But if that is the way you want your tribe to work, your going to be pulling your hair out with the KA lot.

Do you not think that trying to put a formulated effort together, to stack borders, to attack targets, has been tried with them..............

DeletedUser

Much respect for Flux, even though i dont agree with Timmy for his arrogance , but that doesnt mean i dont respect him and Flux, as they gave most of the punch in the coalition, i have respect for the original Flux who were around 8~9 members ,the original split of CHE!!! where were with no doubt solid players.

good show , gr8 war :)

DeletedUser

I withdrew AK on a confidentiality issue as yet to be discussed with their leadership.

Taff - get a grip man, when have your tribe tried to take on a 'big' player and actually finished em off?

DeletedUser7092

Can I just say, if anyone has dragged AK into this, then the only reason they have, is that as a Family, it has been assumed the whole family is going to LRAG

If this is not the case, then I apologise, but the fact that AK withdrew from the Joint forums etc and have had no diplomatic communication with Flux has led to assumptions

We didnt drop the shared forums

DeletedUser

Yep sorry - timmy removed due to confidentiality issues as he said above

We don't talk as you can see :p

DeletedUser6032

In reply to FLUX

It is the first time I am drawn to post on matters on the externals. In answer to Duke Timmy of FLUX's 5 points

1. Our tribes will have an alliance in place for the duration of the war with W1N.
( Technically we are not at war with W1N) (However I might add that you droped AK from your diplomacy they were not showing as NAP or Allies) (and are now showing as enemies even though they have not declared there stance)
2. Each tribe will send support when requested if troops are available.
(We consistantly supported the front line with 100's of thousand of troops Timmy as usual slanted our "Poor" efforts constantly
3. The alliance will remain in place for 28 days after the end of the war.
(The War you have with W1N has not ended)
4. This agreement can be re-negoitiated during the said 28 day period.
(28 days have not come into effect)
5. No Barb Nobling Eastwards by RK or Westwards by Flux during the war K26/K16
(Flux took what they wanted when players who had been in the area longer than FLUX took a village they were attacked even though they were in a so called "alliance")

And as far as I am aware the first stone was cast by FLUX - launching attacks today. While Duke Timmy may be good with his soldiers unfortunately he is not a diplomat to put it mildly and I have had some interesting conversations with people who know him better than I.

In answer Roche - The first time I have answered one of your postings - Because in the past we have used defence with great effect do not write us off just yet.

Alliances come and go in this alter reality of TW W1 I an we do what we think is best for our Tribe and our family Tribes as you do for your own DO NOT DARE to presume we are cowards we play this game as and how we wish to.

We are intensley loyal to our Family and expect the same in return when it is not given and is constantly degraded we looked for other options.

House of Windsor Duke

DeletedUser

It is the first time I am drawn to post on matters on the externals. In answer to Duke Timmy of FLUX's 5 points

1. Our tribes will have an alliance in place for the duration of the war with W1N.
( Technically we are not at war with W1N) (However I might add that you droped AK from your diplomacy they were not showing as NAP or Allies) (and are now showing as enemies even though they have not declared there stance)
2. Each tribe will send support when requested if troops are available.
(We consistantly supported the front line with 100's of thousand of troops Timmy as usual slanted our "Poor" efforts constantly
3. The alliance will remain in place for 28 days after the end of the war.
(The War you have with W1N has not ended)
4. This agreement can be re-negoitiated during the said 28 day period.
(28 days have not come into effect)
5. No Barb Nobling Eastwards by RK or Westwards by Flux during the war K26/K16
(Flux took what they wanted when players who had been in the area longer than FLUX took a village they were attacked even though they were in a so called "alliance")

And as far as I am aware the first stone was cast by FLUX - launching attacks today. While Duke Timmy may be good with his soldiers unfortunately he is not a diplomat to put it mildly and I have had some interesting conversations with people who know him better than I.

In answer Roche - The first time I have answered one of your postings - Because in the past we have used defence with great effect do not write us off just yet.

Alliances come and go in this alter reality of TW W1 I an we do what we think is best for our Tribe and our family Tribes as you do for your own DO NOT DARE to presume we are cowards we play this game as and how we wish to.

We are intensley loyal to our Family and expect the same in return when it is not given and is constantly degraded we looked for other options.

House of Windsor Duke

Hey House of Windsor, can we have the sit back for our player that you have :)

Also I moved AK to enemies due to some confusion on my part and it is now rectified, as I assumed they had gone yellow with you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6032

Chubbs - the player in question didn;t give you the sit. . . I think that speaks volumes in itself

DeletedUser

Quite true, this was a minor confusion that was rectified recently. The family relationship muddies waters some what.

With regards to House of Windsor (and yes, give chubber that account back)

Point 1) How can you be part of an alliance, supporting against someone you called your enemy one day and then the next day say they weren't your enemy. Really, tell me how that is the case? Did you support against those takes against your tribe? Were those enoblements by mistake?

Point 2) Please read up where I comment on how good you are with support.

Point 3) This isn't a court of law and you can't try and find loopholes. The fact our alliance had talk of W1N in it indicates your guilt towards them being your enemy. Stop being so silly.

Point 4) 28 days haven't come into effect because your leadership are as yet to even have the cahones to tell us they've dropped the alliance. Yup thats right, what - over 24 hours on and not a single pm from their leadership.

Point 5) If your referring to the disagreement with Bossie, where she didn't know where her own barbs were, then please refer to stats and OD charts, they may indicate as to what the bulk of flux have been doing.

Timmy.

DeletedUser

Chubbs - the player in question didn;t give you the sit. . . I think that speaks volumes in itself

This is the same player who left your tribe after previously being in a leader position and wanted to join flux for the sole reason of nuking KA.

That speaks volumes...

DeletedUser6032

The account sit was given to us by the owner only he/she can decide who should sit the account not you. Chubbs what utter rubbage

DeletedUser6032

Oh and I wasn't thinking of the Bossie incident but several others

DeletedUser

Erm, think you'll find its true - he maybe gave you personally the sit, but he asked if his tribe at the time - Avit - a break away from KA - could join Flux as we were nuking KA at the time and they wanted to join in.

Anyways,

for all in lookers - Knightninja is a sat account in flux - sat by House of Windsor so go noble him ;)

DeletedUser6032

Oh and I suggest you check your little facts he/she didn't join you from us

DeletedUser

Avit was never a break away from KA you forget REBORN

Nor do I remember any FLUX Nukes during that timeline

Reborn/KA same thing....

Tribalwars Player Profile: KnightNinja (tribe changes)

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None NINJA 15th July 2009 - 04:00:01 296
NINJA RS 27th July 2009 - 16:00:02 1,235
RS LRAGKA 01st April 2010 - 16:00:01 379,387
LRAGKA
None 05th April 2010 - 04:00:02 358,961
None AvIt 06th April 2010 - 16:00:02 363,621
AvIt Flux 04th May 2010 - 20:22:02 431,865

And there were plenty nukes before the W1N War

Status
Not open for further replies.