Rate THIS tribe - A message from the 'forgotten' Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

On a side note, I like fighting the best tribe in the world (W1N if you couldn't guess :icon_rolleyes:) even if it's just in theory for now (I've barely been able to fight them) I like the idea of taking on the best enemy in the world, also I think someone has to or they will have no competition and win.

how does it feel to fight in theory?
do you use abstract nobles? an do you also lose troops defending theoretical attacks?

DeletedUser

Haha, I got burned a bit there... What I meant was, I like being in a tribe taking on the best tribe in the world, even if the actual fights are limited.

Much love guys :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Quite...
But can you really see T4H making a dent? If so, get some reports from their current wars and you will be "LOL-ing" at the low calibre players they actually have, and you will soon change your mind.

I quite agree that there are some shocking 'nukes' sent by some of our platers. Part and parcel of being a rim tribe I'm afraid. However, we do try and bring on those we can. If they don't after a fair few chances they are out.

Anyway T4H vs. W1N won't kick off till at least a year. Still whats left of TR, ORC, *FW*, FPB (W1N only) and the plathora of other tribes to be taken out before anything note worthy will go on.

We talk over skype about it and we will look forward to it I assure you on both sides. Its still a long time off however.

DeletedUser

Isn't that what Chamberlain said in 1939?

'Peace in our time!'

Look what happened there!

DeletedUser

I quite agree that there are some shocking 'nukes' sent by some of our platers. Part and parcel of being a rim tribe I'm afraid. However, we do try and bring on those we can. If they don't after a fair few chances they are out.

Anyway T4H vs. W1N won't kick off till at least a year. Still whats left of TR, ORC, *FW*, FPB (W1N only) and the plathora of other tribes to be taken out before anything note worthy will go on.

We talk over skype about it and we will look forward to it I assure you on both sides. Its still a long time off however.

"Some"? Sir, I assure you i have seen the reports of a great deal of nukes coming from T4H F. A lot more than "some" crap attacks (And defences too i may also add). :icon_rolleyes:

This is a fair policy, but i have seen reports from the same players, Over and over, Poor Nuke after Poor Nuke, so i don't think that's working well for you. :lol:

It's a shame, as W1N could be taking advantage of the weak links in the T4H armour , but it might be a good fight to observe, but i doubt T4H will hurt W1N when they are the only 2 tribes (Or 3 if T4H remain a family) who remain. W1N will have the better players, more experiance and more villages, it will be an Epic W1N for W1N :icon_biggrin:

You look forward to losing? I have to commend this attitude, although pointless, it is admirable.

DeletedUser

"Some"? Sir, I assure you i have seen the reports of a great deal of nukes coming from T4H F. A lot more than "some" crap attacks (And defences too i may also add). :icon_rolleyes:

This is a fair policy, but i have seen reports from the same players, Over and over, Poor Nuke after Poor Nuke, so i don't think that's working well for you. :lol:

It's a shame, as W1N could be taking advantage of the weak links in the T4H armour , but it might be a good fight to observe, but i doubt T4H will hurt W1N when they are the only 2 tribes (Or 3 if T4H remain a family) who remain. W1N will have the better players, more experiance and more villages, it will be an Epic W1N for W1N :icon_biggrin:

You look forward to losing? I have to commend this attitude, although pointless, it is admirable.

I'd really like to know who you are in game. The stats of TR and *FW* speak volumes of the capability of our players. There is a minority as I've stated, however to tar the whole of T4H by these players is down right idiotic. What ever I say will not disuade you from your view point I guess. Either way if your *FW* or ex-TR 'all your bases be belonging to us!' :icon_twisted:

Some how your post reeks of a sore loser one...

Meh either way going a bit off topic here...

I know how you feel Timmy after having previous experience in another tribe of an ally joining the enemy. Best of luck to you and mucho respect for the good fight your putting up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd really like to know who you are in game.

Heh. Not going to happen chap. The reason for an alias is so that anonymity can be maintained. :icon_rolleyes:

The stats of TR and *FW* speak volumes of the capability of our players. There is a minority as I've stated, however to tar the whole of T4H by these players is down right idiotic.

Yes. Your stats show some players having huge success against the enemy, and some not doing anything. You call it idiotic? A tribe is only as strong as it's weakest member. Your the idiot for thinking anything else im afraid. :icon_eek:

What ever I say will not disuade you from your view point I guess. Either way if your *FW* or ex-TR 'all your bases be belonging to us!' :icon_twisted:

Oh dear. I am not an unreasonable chap, just i don't think there is anything you could do disprove my arguments. And no, i am not *FW* or ex-TR, so you will not be getting my villages, sorry chap. :icon_cool:

Some how your post reeks of a sore loser one...

Nope. I am still a very active player, and don't plan on leaving my tribe and/or quitting anytime soon. To make unfounded claims such as your, merely means you have no reasonable retort chap.

Responses in "Dark Orchid" :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Responses in numbers since being colour-blind is a pain in the butt!

1) Oh my we have a comedian in the house it seems. On the basis that you do not wish to come clean how can we trust what you say and not the fact you are simply stirring it up? One would expect some level of honesty and openness if you wish to make such bold claims of a whole tribe being unable to perform.

2) These said players are all on the front lines, some have had less success but are by no means to be discounted, many although not indicated in the stats have worked with others in defence and offence. I fail to see how you can grasp the inner works of 196 players to be honest. If you are expecting these so called weak links to make much of a difference when most are over 2-3 Ks away from anyone, I would love to see nobles travel that far... That and the fact we will be under 100 players by the time anythign kicks off with W1N. Both tribes will be far removed from what you see now - if both are still around even. Heck I would be suprised if even 1/3 of the current players in W1N/T4H are still playing

3) In reality until you can prove that the greater part of the T4H is as poor as you claim then I see no reason to disprove anything. We are winning on every front and by a very large margin, this will only increase the large front line of players that are capable.

4) As said your comments only appeared as such I did not implicitly state that it was the case - if as you say you are not part of either enemy tribe then I was mistaken. However I had presumed you were from the statement of 'seeing these large number of reports' that you were part of them, the only other option I can see is if you are allied to them in some way.

Either way your posts have little substance and merely seem to be trolling T4H, not that I can say I am that bothered.

DeletedUser1942

I wouldnt even bother with him!!! He's clearly so embarrassed about his own account, that he wont show the world who he is.

I think he may have been to the school of D***Y............................................................................ ;)

T4H vs W1N is the one were all looking forward to - got plenty of time yet though :)

DeletedUser

LRAGKA's points chart;

image.php

DeletedUser

Yes Timmy. We understand just like -ODA-, some will run. Might I point out Flux's own loss of points, not from losing members but substancial villages?

DeletedUser

I notice LRAG are now recruiting from Flux.

more blocking of W1N's growth.............

DeletedUser

I was refering to leaving.

image.php

Hardly brilliant yourselves, eh?

DeletedUser2918

ok people lets cut to the bone here. Yes theres been some plaudits from people that have agreed with players not joining LRAG. But for all the noobs that have decided to swap tribes - guess what - the plaudits from w1n players are basically those who wanted the map to remain red rather than LRAG nap Purple.

and Flux???? the amount of people (and you'd be surprised who to be honest) that have come to us asking for an invite is scary. I aint saying more here but a few people best put away the spoons b4 they get embarrased.

LRAG have taken a hammering in this thread and its not exactly justified. They have done what they believe is best for their tribe. They have no illusions about the future - they know that at some point they will have to fight w1n (or whoever is left at X monsths time when the world map changes - hell w1n could mass delete for all you lot know - and lets face it - that would really serve all you 'this world is dead' and 'w1n is too big' idiots) and want to put themselves in the strongest postion available.

so all this talk and big wooden spoons trying to stir stuff. you know what? we're fighting tribes on every border. If Flux/AK/ whoever is on the East border suddenly become allies we still have Orc and FPB and R to fight. I doubt there is anyone who is not on multiple fronts in w1n so it doesnt really matter.

we'll declare on who we want....when we want. Untill then....... well, wait for the pnp and the trolls can take it from there.

DeletedUser2722

the plaudits from w1n players are basically those who wanted the map to remain red rather than LRAG nap Purple.

Nice post, Chris.

However, I must point out a couple of typos before the anti-W1N propaganda
crew start spreading nasty rumours...

... LRAG show up as light blue (not purple) on our maps, because... they are
our allies! :)

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

LRAG have taken a hammering in this thread and its not exactly justified. They have done what they believe is best for their tribe. They have no illusions about the future - they know that at some point they will have to fight w1n (or whoever is left at X monsths time when the world map changes - hell w1n could mass delete for all you lot know - and lets face it - that would really serve all you 'this world is dead' and 'w1n is too big' idiots) and want to put themselves in the strongest postion available.

^^^^ THIS

In fairness though guys, give LRAG credit, they've survived and that's fair play to them, keep on the topic though.

Sorry but too much people cut down LRAG, just as they cut down Flux, and other tribes such as ORC and KnK. Tribes deserve better.

DeletedUser

It is a game afterall, the objective of a game is to win it. LRAG have done what they think is the best option to get as close to that goal as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.