Rate THIS tribe - A message from the 'forgotten' Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4320

However, the option to get as close as possible and the option to maximize the probability of winning are to different things.

And LRAG, as the T4H family, has settled for being the best losers rather than aim for the top playing into W1N's Machiavellian schemes.

Not that there is anything wrong with that as the saying goes, lapdogs and puppets are always appreciated.

DeletedUser

They may be different, but both nontheless are linked. The closer you get to an objective, the greater the chance is of reaching it.

DeletedUser4320

That is not necessarily the case.

Think of Tribal Wars Diplomacy as a complex branching passage where the tribe must find a route to the end. As we know from a maze, you can be a single wall away from your objective, but yet the distance you have to travel to get there is at the greatest of the system. So while LRAG will benefit short term for teaming up with W1, the fact that W1N is constantly outgrowing you, teaming up with them is also your sure way to failure as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Where the war with W1N might be inevitable is debatable, but the aim of a game is to make the user last as long as possible on that game whilst having fun. Where you might take it all seriously, the true aim is just to have fun. If you cannot see that, then it is your own loss.

To be honest, I look forward to the war with W1N. The last war to end W1 will be great, and I can't wait for it ^^

DeletedUser4320

Yes, in the end having fun is the object of any game.

However, that to last as long as possible is another object is entirely up to the player in question. And as already explained, the road chosen by LRAG is a way with inevitable failure looming at the end. If that is your idea of fun, fair play to you as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Who knows if it is an inevitable failure? No one can be 100% certain on the outcome.

DeletedUser4320

So LRAG is hoping for a miracle to happen?

Each to his own as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

No, not a miracle. Why wait for something, when you can prepare fo rit?

DeletedUser4320

So LRAG are preparing to get beaten by W1N by making sure W1N can continue growing faster than LRAG?

Sounds fishy.

DeletedUser

I never write on here i have to say, but you DubbyTheMule remind me of the action once portrayed by Gareth Hunt in a coffee commercial

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC ORC²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO LRAGKA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 114
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 319,534
Side 2: 898,513
Difference: 578,979

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC ORC²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 44
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 369,914
Side 2: 354,051
Difference: 15,863

chart

stats dont lie my donkey friend

DeletedUser

Quit flogging the Mule fellas.......he relishes you posting responses!!! :)

DeletedUser

W1N will outgrow us, perhaps, if we rely on conquest. SO sometimes we choose people who may feel about stuff the way we do and merge... and yes we always have a final situation in mind when we have to stand against W1N - for we know this will happen, for all that we work to each other's benefit at present.

So the project is to build something big enough to stand a chance at that time and good enough to take it. We offered AK the opportunity to take a part in that project and - apparently in a pet that they had had insufficient information (which wasn't our doing) they declined.

They describe this as standing up for their principles. I don't know, it may be, though I am unsure which of their principles we opposed. And I bet most of them are as well. What I would do is direct their attention to the crowd of people who are now patting them on the back for their stance... Who are these guys?

Well they come from two groups - Timmy and his mates, whose demise is thus slightly delayed and shared with others, and some of W1N, who would not have enjoyed seing our association go through and who are understandably delighted to see the red dots instead.

I'm sure AK have principles and stand by them, but was acting to the great satisfaction of those two groups really the only - or the best - way of serving them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7092

I see that our name has been dragged up once again.

We do NOT want to discuss things on the public forums, we are our own tribe and don't feel the need to publicise every little thing. Our announcement was to shut people up not to get any credit.

We were given a few days at best to decide if we should throw all our principles out of the window and defect to our enemies who promised us the chance to not have to fight them for a few months.

This was tempting i must say, as we have suffered losses recently and we dont have the same calibre of player as w1n do. But the fact that we do have some balls meant we didnt want to give in. LRAG can do what they like, ally w1n until then get beat? great strategy that like lads.

So all in all, keep our name off these forums, if you have a problem send me a nuke, if you have a question then mail me, i'm actually very pleasant and will offer any explanation i can give to a problem.

How can you not know which of our principles were opposed? do you not have any principles??? what a ridiculous statement.

And like i say, i couldnt give a monkeys about people patting us on the back, we wrote the statement of intent to shut the coward propaganda merchants up, which worked.

Peter

DeletedUser

Well yes. Peter, I have principles. But also I have a brain. I would prefer wait until I can perhaps win and then fight, rather than just go out there and give the enemy my vills. For me that's not balls, that's something else altogether. But it was up to you. Just wanted you to understand that your "principled" move was exactly what your enemies most wanted.

And you should not have the brass face to talk to me about having your name brought up in public. LRAG has been a regular subject of attack on here for as long as I can remember. It never occurred to me to try to stop it - partly beccause you can't stop such things, if people feel inclined, but mainly because I couldn't give a rat's rump what anybody says anyway. We are LRAG, and if you don't like us then bring your axes to see us.

At the end of the day the war stats will have to speak for us, good or bad - and the same is true for you.

DeletedUser7092

Well yes. Peter, I have principles. But also I have a brain. I would prefer wait until I can perhaps win and then fight, rather than just go out there and give the enemy my vills. For me that's not balls, that's something else altogether. But it was up to you. Just wanted you to understand that your "principled" move was exactly what your enemies most wanted.

And you should not have the brass face to talk to me about having your name brought up in public. LRAG has been a regular subject of attack on here for as long as I can remember. It never occurred to me to try to stop it - partly beccause you can't stop such things, if people feel inclined, but mainly because I couldn't give a rat's rump what anybody says anyway. We are LRAG, and if you don't like us then bring your axes to see us.

At the end of the day the war stats will have to speak for us, good or bad - and the same is true for you.

I'm trying to keep calm but i feel i may not. I should not have the brass face? I would like to know exactly who you think you are talking to? we have not entered into these little games before and i care not for your tribes participation in these forums. I was specifically talking about ARAGON not you's.

you brought us up, so dont speak to me about having a brass face, lets all NAP w1n until the end....

Why would they want us as NAP? to weaken flux, simple. So were supposed to say yes sir please sir three bags full sir....

I had respect for you, i really did. It has been lost, and i'm not interested in anything your tribe has to say. We started this world and we will finish it

DeletedUser

Why would they want us as NAP? to weaken flux, simple. So were supposed to say yes sir please sir three bags full sir....

Well of course NAP was never under discussion and W1N most emphatically did not want a NAP with you. Nor do they or we give tuppence whether Flux is weakened, since they are already doomed.

We, not W1n wanted you with us, and we had to work extremely hard in negotiation with them to be able to offer you that opportunity. Why? Well certainly not to weaken Flux! As I said, they are doomed anyhow. But I've preached this often enough, you haven't been interested and it's too late now anyway. But nobody ever once asked you to NAP W1N. Where did you get that?

DeletedUser7092

Well of course NAP was never under discussion and W1N most emphatically did not want a NAP with you. Nor do they or we give tuppence whether Flux is weakened, since they are already doomed.

We, not W1n wanted you with us, and we had to work extremely hard in negotiation with them to be able to offer you that opportunity. Why? Well certainly not to weaken Flux! As I said, they are doomed anyhow. But I've preached this often enough, you haven't been interested and it's too late now anyway. But nobody ever once asked you to NAP W1N. Where did you get that?

The NAp w1n was a mis quotation of mine. I didnt mean that as fact.

We were of course intersted in not having to fight the biggest tribe on the world but we for one actually questioned why they would want our 'allegiance'. And we knew like you know its to keep you down so its easier for them in the long run.

LRAG fighting KA & AK. Suddenly w1n want the three allied? you cant tell me thats out of the goodness out of their hearts. I'm struggling to see where you are coming from really.

The tribes who set out with w1n until the end to improve their chances are the ones who need to answer the questions.

And just out of curiosity how are FLUX doomed? As i dont interfere with other tribes i wouldnt know...

Status
Not open for further replies.