Rate THIS tribe - A message from the 'forgotten' Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well of course NAP was never under discussion and W1N most emphatically did not want a NAP with you. Nor do they or we give tuppence whether Flux is weakened, since they are already doomed.

We, not W1n wanted you with us, and we had to work extremely hard in negotiation with them to be able to offer you that opportunity. Why? Well certainly not to weaken Flux! As I said, they are doomed anyhow. But I've preached this often enough, you haven't been interested and it's too late now anyway. But nobody ever once asked you to NAP W1N. Where did you get that?

His point (which I thought was obvious) was that by joining LRAG they'd end up with a NAP (or alliance) with W1N

Not he had been offered a NAP with W1N

(well thats how I read it)

I think your being pedantic, to cause argument

They said no, get over it

DeletedUser

I notice you take no issue with my other point - the one about Flux. Realistic, I'll give you that...

DeletedUser

LRAG fighting KA & AK. Suddenly w1n want the three allied? you cant tell me thats out of the goodness out of their hearts. I'm struggling to see where you are coming from really.

And just out of curiosity how are FLUX doomed? As i dont interfere with other tribes i wouldnt know...

I thought I'd just made this point, Peter. This idea was nothing to do with W1N, they did not want it and had nothing to do with arranging it - out of the goodness of their hearts or otherwise. It required a good deal of work on our part in negotiation to bring them to agree to it at all. From which you might gather that they did not see it as in their interests.

Will you please set aside the idea that this was any project of W1N's at all. It was not. It was ours.

If you want to know why Flux are doomed, read the stats or the war between W1N/LRAG F and Flux. That should answer the question for you quite comprehensively. If it does not, look at the dominance map and examine how the geographical structures are changing. You are a representative of AK, so I presume you study these tools as a matter of course. They are all the argument I need.

DeletedUser

I notice you take no issue with my other point - the one about Flux. Realistic, I'll give you that...

Or maybe cos he knows the truth of what is going to happen once Flux fall which imo will take a while, cos simple answer once flux are gone the ones up north in w1n are going to want to be fed, and theres a nice chewy bone up north for them to munch on.

OR

He can't be bothered arguing the point with u :)

DeletedUser2722

I see the slimy, backstabbing snake Blackmail is back...

...on his own account this time?

Personally, I don't know how this worm can show himself in public again after
humiliating himself over the Wofty issue the other week...

... but I guess two faced slime-balls like Chris have no shame! -.-

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

OR

He just accepts the inevitable...

Can you accept the inevitable? Lets face it when W1N come knocking you are not going to get far.

Also your stats dont look that good against Flux in the last month you have took 55 vils of Flux good going for a tribe already beaten :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can you accept the inevitable? Lets face it when W1N come knocking you are not going to get far.

Gosh if it's not one person singing that dreary old song it's another. AT this moment, I think we would probably be unable to handle it - though we'd give it a good go. But then I don't have to deal with that now, do I? Come the time, we will try to be ready. Though I will admit that chosen partners in that project going off to commit seppuku doesn't help.

Also your stats dont look that good against Flux in the last month you have took 55 vils of Flux good going for a tribe already beaten :icon_rolleyes:

As many as 55? Hadn't really looked. As you may be aware our attention has been elsewhere for the past few weeks. But we'll get around to it.

DeletedUser2722

Nothing in this virtual world is inevitable, except the fact that one day the
server itself will die.

Who knows, W1N may disband and all our members hit delete due to the
boredom of taking on mediocre tribes... can't see it happening myself, but
it has happened before and it could happen here, too!

I mean none of us know what's around the next corner, I certainly did not
expect LRAG to recruit from KA and AK...

... but these things do happen and such events can reshape the world...
creating new wars and alliances.

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

As many as 55? Hadn't really looked. As you may be aware our attention has been elsewhere for the past few weeks. But we'll get around to it.

Where've i heard that before? Oh yeah, i believe i said that once or twice and got cut down, oh the joy.

DeletedUser

Lol true...
But you were excusing losing (or trying to) - I was explaining not winning quite so fast

You good, mate?

DeletedUser

No, i wasn't excusing losing, i was telling it straight, as yous are right now, you don't care about Flux, because you have your eyes set on a new target.

Just as we always have been :icon_wink:

Yeah, i'm grand, will speak to you on Skype or what ever, don't really want to start a convo in here, as you know how these new Mods are.

DeletedUser

I see the slimy, backstabbing snake Blackmail is back...

...on his own account this time?

Personally, I don't know how this worm can show himself in public again after
humiliating himself over the Wofty issue the other week...

... but I guess two faced slime-balls like Chris have no shame! -.-

--Abdo--

Shame life goes on and you have to cope with the downs but hey idm, also i haven't been playing my account in a long long time and has had a new guy playing it. Backstabbing is the way forward ;) as has been seen with KA.

DeletedUser

Well, I'll give you that, you can come up with a modestly snappy rejoinder...

Given long enough to think and a pointer from another post!

This may come as a shock, but, I do have a life (well sometimes :p) and just logged in to see this post.

I didn't even get as far as the next post before replying! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This may come as a shock, but, I do have a life (well sometimes :p) and just logged in to see this post.

I didn't even get as far as the next post before replying! :icon_biggrin:

Lol... you've got a life, I've got a life... but do we ever get round to living it? Or are we on here..?

DeletedUser

Where've i heard that before? Oh yeah, i believe i said that once or twice and got cut down, oh the joy.

There's quite a difference. It may only be 55, but it's 55 more to LRAG's lead. Flux's excuses were for losing, ours is for our conquer rate slowing down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's quite a difference. It may only be 55, but it's 55 more to LRAG's lead. Flux's excuses were for losing, ours is for our conquer rate slowing down.

Did you even read what i wrote? Heres it in bold.

No, i wasn't excusing losing, i was telling it straight, as yous are right now, you don't care about Flux, because you have your eyes set on a new target.

DeletedUser

Thread was off topic for awhile now. Only reason I left it open was because of the decent discussion going on. Reason why I normally close them early is due to the fact that posters can't maintain a civilized off topic conversation without the childish flamming like we've seen the last few pages.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.