Rats start to Gnaw on Sins

• Thread starter DeletedUser10100
  • Start date

DeletedUser

How long before you're done mate? These biscuits are going out of date.

DeletedUser10100

Not sure about biscuits, a little soggy when out of date, rats like something they can knaw on. Anyways for our sins we have this so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~RP~, ~RT~
Side 2:
Tribes: Sins

Timeframe: 01/05/2015 00:00:00 to 16/05/2015 10:18:22

Total conquers:

Side 1: 625
Side 2: 269
Difference: 356

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,708,007
Side 2: 1,348,906
Difference: 3,359,101

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 361,286
Side 2: 0
Difference: 361,286

chart

DeletedUser

Please tell me you are not implying we are not outnumbered?

Our whole tribe shares a front line with 2 tribes we are at war with. If you op somebody with 5 members (Pulse for example), we cannot support him much as the other tribe members need support for their FL with IBF (Tedd etc) as we are fighting two tribes.

If we organised an op against one of your members, they could request a huge amount of support from one of your many safe players and also we don't have enough members available to co-ordinate a powerful attack as we have 2 tribes to fight... We cannot committ 5 players (which is what you are saying is attacking us) because everyone is busy on different FLs.

We are massively outnumbered yet are still winning against IBF, the fall of Prexes is a great example of how skill can persevere. RP haven't received our full attention yet (and not mine at all) which is why we haven't had any conquers and tbh i don't think your stats are impressive at all given the timeframe. We have taken 94 villages from IBF since the start in a hugely outnumbered war and you haven't taken half that in a similar timeframe so i think we have done well.

Everyone knows it is pathetic that you two tribes are allied but i think it is insulting to suggest we are not outnumbered.

DeletedUser10100

At what point did we say our stats are impressive?????????? Not at all, we simply posted the stats as that's what this thread is for, plus outnumbered by IBF yes, Zil and the few who are attacking are not drawing anyone's support in at all.

at no point also have we stated you are doing bad??? All these negatives and over exaggerations are what they are, we look forward to incomings from SINs, this is a war game and I think we all expect to defend and attack, Zil had over 5k incoming last week, I had around 1k a few others too, so it's not that you've not shown us your full attention, I think it's more you have a 360 degree front and are busy. It's not easy and yes you are doing well, although I was expecting some recaps, sniping has occurred and well done pulse on that.

DeletedUser

At what point did we say our stats are impressive?????????? Not at all, we simply posted the stats as that's what this thread is for, plus outnumbered by IBF yes, Zil and the few who are attacking are not drawing anyone's support in at all.

at no point also have we stated you are doing bad??? All these negatives and over exaggerations are what they are, we look forward to incomings from SINs, this is a war game and I think we all expect to defend and attack, Zil had over 5k incoming last week, I had around 1k a few others too, so it's not that you've not shown us your full attention, I think it's more you have a 360 degree front and are busy. It's not easy and yes you are doing well, although I was expecting some recaps, sniping has occurred and well done pulse on that.

Then why you hugging Rainbow biscuits?

DeletedUser

I didn't say you said they were impressive but comments saying we aern't even outnumbered coupled with a post of 39-0 conquers implies at least sicillini thinks they are impressive as of course a 39-0 conquer in a war with a fair fight (as sicillini is saying) would be impressive.

There is a difference between 5k fakes and a few nukes and then getting big time opped. Pulse is surrounded by you guys and we simply don't have enough presence on the front to fight back while dealing with IBF as well. I know Zil hasn't called for any support yet but if we started sending nobles and it was looking like he would lose, he has a HUGE amount of support he could ask for; we do not have that luxury.

Hey I sniped you a few times ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10100

Hugging? I wouldn't call it that. Why war the second biggest tribe when we have quite a bit more to clean up to secure a strong RIM and safe zone ;)

DeletedUser13543

It doesn't really matter how to spin the stats now, It will just make us look better when we win the world :D

DeletedUser

Hugging? I wouldn't call it that. Why war the second biggest tribe when we have quite a bit more to clean up to secure a strong RIM and safe zone ;)

Not warring and ganging rank 3 tribe together = hugging it out brah

I'll start my rebellion and no one will be able to stop the international rat pack

DeletedUser10100

You call it hugging, I call it a bottle neck war which would be pointless, once we have a bigger frontline and no other targets then who knows, besides even the most stable of tribes can break up, anything could happen yet, it's still early :)

DeletedUser

We all know what's going to happen, Sins, ibf and rat pack will disband and beg me to lead them so we form Rainbow riders, game over.

DeletedUser

Everyone keeps saying they are outnumbered, yet there are only about 5 or 6 Rats attacking

That probably isn't true...

Even if only a few RP players are attacking sins (which I find hard to believe) - sins are still outnumbered.

DeletedUser13543

We all know what's going to happen, Sins, ibf and rat pack will disband and beg me to lead them so we form Rainbow riders, game over.

It's only a matter of time...From the remains we will merge for world peace!

DeletedUser10100

That probably isn't true...

Even if only a few RP players are attacking sins (which I find hard to believe) - sins are still outnumbered.

I think this will make you believe:

5a364de2b02cd35f205682d559f7644c.gif

By my count thats, 6 RP players sending Nukes of significance and 5 who have taken vills off Sins. But yes Out numbered as a collective per accounts. Outnumbered RP vs SINs, i'd say equal per accounts, obviously I agree on the other fronts that Sins have which means Sins cannot cope on a 360 degree front, very few tribes have survived to win with those Odds.

DeletedUser13543

I don't know why RP and IBF don't just join 1 war :s it would make the stats for the world much easier to track.

DeletedUser10100

We prefer to shape our own stats ;) besides ours look alright so far :D