Redemption

DeletedUser7217

Because you do not have a siggy, and it is very silly to rate someone upon someone's signature. You have none , therefore you have no skill?

DeletedUser

You know it.
Now shush before I noble you on uk5 before I quit.

Oh, and proof of said player being decent would be k.

DeletedUser269

Please can you take the conversaton away from sig's. Use the thread for its purpose, or you may loose it.

DeletedUser

Please can you take the conversaton away from sig's. Use the thread for its purpose, or you may loose it.

But none of those people are even in our tribe :S So they might keep doing it just to get it locked.

DeletedUser

Right I didn't want to have to comment but going on the past comments on here I feel I'm forced to :icon_confused:

The amount of good members on that list, do not counter-act the amount of horrible members, fyi.

Erm i don't think so, i highly doubt you know everyone on the list and what they have achieved and what they are capable of if you do know them then you are mistaken or have not seen them all play properly.

Ohhh? How would you know? You are baseing your opinion on skypenames;).

I bet, you don't know who I am for starters? Maybe I am one of those horrible members in your eyes? Lol, now thats a funny tought. From what i've seen and heard most of the players in this premade is great;) Your & Clamju's tribe don't even come close in terms of lineup in my eyes. :)

He probably thinks he's better than you :icon_eek:

Well, no not at first I didn't class you as 'bad'.
Now my opinion has changed on you.

Yes, the serious signature that says Tribalwars does indeed make you pro.
As does your little comment of '...Now that's a funny thought..'... Yeah.

You're pro.

Hmm you seriously don't know who he is to classify him as bad. In my opinion he will most likely be in the top 5 if he plays properly :) Now your commenting on sigs avoiding the original argument just leave your avoiding the actual issue.

(ت)
Good list Absinthe. I know you will do well.
Have fun.

Cheers just upset your not in my line up now, you said you loved me :icon_cry:

Sorry but you can't really talk :D

And that line up is A LOT better then in any other tribe + Clamju I am being co played (Dan ? NYK) by Beautiful Manice, add him on skype as I am busy

Just leave him he doesn't know what hes talking about :icon_redface:

Well there goes my attempt for a Rank 1 tribe if some of the players on that list player properly. :/

They will play properly so its gonna be an interesting world :)

Lol, seriously? You now classify me cause of my sig? As for the comment, lol. Bragging, and agressive comments is part of my playstyle:icon_wink:.

Thank you:) But i already know:icon_wink:

Just leave him, probably thinks he's better than you :)

You can still go for rank 2... nah the mass recruiters will overtake you!

They will overtake us :icon_cry: jokes they won't really :)

No... I'll still go for Rank 1 :3

I expect you to otherwise there would be no point playing the world :)

y i can't?

Because your commenting on there as if you are better than most of the players in the tribe when in fact you are not, i think you made that comment based on one or two players. I would pick most of the players on my list over you because i know what they are capable of and in my opinion it is a lot more than you are capable of hence why i feel that most of my tribe are better than you but that is my opinion yours and others will most likely be different as everyone has different experiences and sees different things :)

Because you do not have a siggy, and it is very silly to rate someone upon someone's signature. You have none , therefore you have no skill?

lmao use his own way of judging people against him, i like it :)

My siggy privileges were taken away long ago.

Then don't start commenting on others sigs if you can not have one obviously you have abused that privilege :icon_neutral:

And that makes you so much better? You are hardcore man

lol just leave it now :)

You know it.
Now shush before I noble you on uk5 before I quit.

Oh, and proof of said player being decent would be k.

oh making threats to noble him now shows how pathetic you are for threatening to noble someone for comments made on the forum especially when its not even on world 5's forum, seriously just keep quiet yourself your starting to make an idiot out of yourself the fact is i bet you couldn't take him 1 v 1 if you are both the same points or if both of yous start at the same time :) I could show you proof but i don't have to I'm not about to reveal his playing history as its his call just wait for uk6 before you start to call him bad then we will see who is bad and who isn't :)

I think they will do however i must point out that it is a premade thread and it would have been just easier to give them warnings, plus i must point out that closing my premade thread would be unfair since it is not me going off topic but a player who isn't even in the tribe in fact he is in a rival premade so therefore it could be an attempt to sabotage us so therefore the right course of action would be to punish those taking it off topic and not me and my tribe.

But none of those people are even in our tribe :S So they might keep doing it just to get it locked.

Then the moderator will deal with them accordingly and not punish us for doing nothing wrong :) Oh and Ackody I'm disappointed in you kind of had a better impression of you but after this I'm not so sure but whats the odds you come up with some thing funny to say about this? Seriously guys lets keep it on topic right if you don't feel you can then just don't bother commenting :)

DeletedUser

..Actually. Sharpy1, were you on .net, just with a load of 0's after your user? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

..Actually. Sharpy1, were you on .net, just with a load of 0's after your user? :icon_razz:

Nope, I used "Sharpy1" as the username there to, I played. w5. w6 and w11. Until i got unfairly banned and quitted and started playing on tw.se and tw.no:|

DeletedUser

Damn. confused you for another fellow >.> <.<

edit. Can I have my name changed on that list plox? I prefer Andy or Coma to AA :3

DeletedUser

Member-list
Valk
5 oclock sunset
Aj1990
BenHoulker
Charlie/04youenc
Cory/Montypython - Not playing this iirc
Dan NYK
Digs
Tiger32k
Absinthe
Luke Holmes
Blik
MP/Onion/Toad/T&C
Obnoxious
Sluslutchan/Sharpy1
TomBizz
Wishmaster
Nathan/Wacka Wacka
HeftySmurf
Absoman

Players that ackcody is better than^ Pretty sure thats 90ish percent of the tribe. :)

Edit; I might have missed some uber leet person on alias, if I did please forgive me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Players that ackcody is better than^ Pretty sure thats 90ish percent of the tribe. :)

Edit; I might have missed some uber leet person on alias, if I did please forgive me. :p

You sure did miss. Quite a lot of them are pretty greater than you think. Don't troll when you don't have enough information mate :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Eh some of the names I couldn't remember at all so just presumed, edited the list if it makes you happy, those I know Cody is better than, overall the premade is nothing special. Btw Cory is just crossed out because he is not joining, not because I think hes bad. :p

Edit; Good luck shouldn't be too hard to dominate uk6 if its like the rest of the .uk worlds anyways.

DeletedUser

You are still including Luke Holmes in that list. You know nothing. Go away.

DeletedUser7217

You guess too much my friend, and do not know a lot about me, cos if you did, you would have realised long ago that I am better then ackcody, .co.uk is not the only server i have ever played

DeletedUser

Gronak you probably don't even know who half these players are and if you did you wouldn't be saying that. Most of these players have played been rank 1, top 5 or at the very least top 10 on either .net server and some have even played the .de server which was harder than the .net server once over as well as playing on other servers. As for Cory you do not know the full situation so go troll somewhere else. Firstly Cory was supposed to co-play Nima Unknown but Nima Unknown wanted to play with Muldeh :icon_cry: (Nima doesn't love me anymore) and so we have Cory's 5 v Muldeh's 5. After they have fought it out Cory will be joining Redemption if they win and the offer is there to the rest of his 5 as well. So yea Cory isn't joining straight away if thats what your wondering but things happen and quite frankly i would like to see who wins the 5 v 5. You could take Luke of that list and we'd still be able to say you still no nothing so keep him on we'll see what happens on world 6 :) Oh and if Luke plays properly he'll end up rank 1 or there abouts :) Oh and if your saying Ackcody is better than Luke then your saying Ackcody is better than the likes of Nauzhror and Muldeh as with all of them its too close to call but yea go ahead and say that i promise I'll take you seriously and not laugh :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

At first i didin't bother to write back cause it was clear as day that some1 wanted to troll. Just so he could suck up to cody so one day they could do some SMing. :icon_rolleyes: It probbably the only player he have a fair shot, with those preferences in mind. But i'll fix the memberlist that, that some1 trolled about for him.

Fixed List - Memberlist:

And thats probbably all that is not better than cody!

Anyway, whats made me write back is the noob gathering that has happended on our topic latly. Theres 3 of them o_O, and their all trolling! Could you please, go away and recruit somewhere else..your nothing else than a annoying apparatus.

DeletedUser269

This thread won’t be closed by others pointless spamming, and baiting of others. Infact it will only get you infracted and eventually banned.

DeletedUser

Thank you for leaving me off that list, but come on. You've put way too many people on this.
Hefty would probably kick Cody and everyone on that list's ass tbf :icon_razz: