Redemption

DeletedUser

Abithne, how can you have MontyPython if we have him?
Go to Pain premade, Cory is on our list =P

DeletedUser

Abithne, how can you have MontyPython if we have him?
Go to Pain premade, Cory is on our list =P

He were in yours, then he came to ours, and now hes making his own premade so before you comment ask him yourself.

DeletedUser

Got a place from a long lost W13 friend and shots noob? :icon_rolleyes: where have you been man? Get on skype sometime, I'm interested in joining :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I may as well apply for this tribe, I know a few people in here :).

DeletedUser7217

Absinthe I think ld is gonna co me :D therefor he is already in the tribe

DeletedUser

I would like to join if there is still space. Added you on skype.

DeletedUser6446

This sounds interesting, sign me up if there´s any space left.

DeletedUser

I've decided I am not going to join world 6. So no need for me to continue the initial questioning (was skype arche.uk)

DeletedUser

So apparently there are some rumors out there that I've quit Tribal wars all together and just left a load of people in the loop but in fact this is a load of crap. Basically a long story short my computer was completely wiped came up with black screen and a white flashing line in the top left corner :( Its took me a while but i have managed to get this computer working again, i couldn't use my old laptop because everything tw related is pretty much banned and so is the skype website (I used Jamm's quitting guide but it failed). Anyway I've managed to get this computer working and back onto the Internet so i will try to reply to people who contacted me on skype, on here and in pm's but can you guys bare with me for a few hours its 3:10 in the morning I'm tired and i still haven't finished installing everything onto my pc.

Oh and to the guy who gave me the program which wiped me pc well played you did knock me off the tw servers but its kinda pathetic and was a below the belt shot especially with some of the stuff i have lost which were a lot more important to me than any game but this isn't the time nor place.

Redemption is still on for world 6 I'm sorry for what happened and how inconvenienced some people were by this and how it made me look but i trusted the wrong person :( I'll understand if anyone has made other arrangements etc since it was mostly my fault.

DeletedUser

Thats funny I`m co duke and didn't hear these rumors about you quitting :|

Anyway good to have you back :)

DeletedUser7217

Absinthe who is the guy who gave you the files. Russian Mafia FTW :D but yeah good that you are back, I have been kinda missing you :(

DeletedUser

I am interested. Rounding up some fast starting .Net Players I see ;)

DeletedUser

Good that you are back, and it is advised that links are to be checked out before clicking them, a way of doing this is by copying the link by right click copy, then paste into Google, this will tell you what the link is but remember do not click the links that Google bring up, just read the short info underneath.

LD