Rumors & Facts.

DeletedUser14082

TLD is crappy as hell, they have a fricking council, 2S however could be decent idk and DRBL is full of pp spenders I believe but players like Winky Pixie are heavily equiped with axes (trust me I have seen)

I didn't think you were one to kiss and tell honey, no way can we be facebook official now though!!!

DeletedUser13584

wars now wont decide the world this early alot can happen. just the start very very early.

DeletedUser13584

im also on UN council dont know were people get this from

DeletedUser5582

well.......... If they are 'Crap', prove me wrong boyo <3

um ok well if you press the wars button under ranking then this would ahem prove you wrong. As firstly OAN tribe do not appear there. Second you could also look on twstats and look at OAN caps page (look linky here http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk27/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=182) and see that no RIM caps on there.

Now maybe OAN not declared on RIM (this is wise as omg do RIM do shoddy war decs) and maybe they just clearing them for others to noble or maybe that you should have flagged this one up as a rumour.

Just my thoughts on this. Am liking this thread though so ty

DeletedUser14116

Haven't seen any mention of OAN in game. Im sure if they were owning us they'd have a conquer against us.

DeletedUser5582

nothing wrong with spreading a few rumours about. Is all part of the game.

DeletedUser10619

I have heard a rumour, though it may also be fact

A member of ~DC~ is currently having his villages shrunk in size by the North East department of AggriCATure! This person may be a Stranger and his attitude is certainly Callous

DeletedUser14090

As diplomat of UN I'm sure I would have heard! lol

Also as Duke of Order I feel I would have been aware xD. Even so, Seems like we've had discussions that neither of us were aware of. That's talent.

Reastablished

Reaction score
then they wouldn't be um rumours!
I'd care to disagree.

For example

Fact is T~L~D and 2S are fighting DRBL, a rumour could be that T~L~D like to hug for a win-- Not saying this is my opinion just an example

Fact could be that Winkie Pixie has a lot of market trades, rumour could be he also has a lot less money now ;)

DeletedUser14082

I'd care to disagree.

Fact could be that Winkie Pixie has a lot of market trades, rumour could be he also has a lot less money now ;)

Seriously how hard is it to spell Winky... 50% of us have one :)

Trades work both ways, sell low buy high... oh wait

DeletedUser14133

Seriously how hard is it to spell Winky... 50% of us have one :)

Trades work both ways, sell low buy high... oh wait

Winky! Ouch, got 'em!

If you teach people common sense, then how will we continue to profit? Not worth it - risk: 100, reward: 0.