Rumors!

• Thread starter Leif The Plunderer
  • Start date

DeletedUser8366

Rumour has it, Trelowarth just wants an easy life and it's far less hassle to just let her win :)

DeletedUser

rumor has it i might know where valk is hidden , i will never talk !

DeletedUser5450

rumor has it nameo that you just recruited a few refugee's, my play toy's and i want them back !!! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lol, rumor has it , i don't know what your talking about :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8468

Rumour has it I have never seen so many nobles en route before and tonight could be known as my Black Thursday for me, my children and my childrens children! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser8782

Rumour has it I have never seen so many nobles en route before and tonight could be known as my Black Thursday for me, my children and my childrens children! :icon_surprised:

Rumor has it, if everything goes tops up for you you could always end up at this Post

DeletedUser6748

I told you glen, let me internal you and you can come co-play me

DeletedUser6748

^^ you just did, but rumour has it you don't meet up to my standards., so I will have to look elsewhere

DeletedUser8468

Rumor has it, if everything goes tops up for you you could always end up at this Post

Thanks for the offer :) I will see how 23:55 goes. I've had between 150-200 nobles hitting me today. Been a busy day....is your account quiet? :lol:

DeletedUser8782

Thanks for the offer :) I will see how 23:55 goes. I've had between 150-200 nobles hitting me today. Been a busy day....is your account quiet? :lol:

So quiet it gets boring at times but what makes it even more boring the people i attack don't even attempt to fight back :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser5450

may i suggest if you want retaliation, it may be an idea to hit someone who has more than 100k points :lol:

just a suggestion.

DeletedUser8782

may i suggest if you want retaliation, it may be an idea to hit someone who has more than 100k points :lol:

just a suggestion.

And this is why you fail, Please go check TW stats again and then come up with another 'bright' suggestion

DeletedUser8782

Rumor has it for some reason my siggy hs been deleted off of the internet, and on lighter news i have quit TW :icon_cry:

DeletedUser8468

That's a real pity. Sorry to see you move on.

Yet another great player leaves UK6!

DeletedUser5450

#654 Yesterday, 18:45 Top
Quote:Originally Posted by Lyon23
may i suggest if you want retaliation, it may be an idea to hit someone who has more than 100k points

just a suggestion.

And this is why you fail, Please go check TW stats again and then come up with another 'bright' suggestion

ermmm, me thinks its u that fails... i did check the stats, and in the last 7 days u have hit players with less than 100k points.

so, my suggestion still stands.

infact if i keep going back (say a month), and it just gets worse... the only decent player (minus internals, which there is ALOT of) u have taken a villa from is neile from AKP, but i believe that was given to u - thier is also shalah and strengths (plus a few others), all around the 500k mark, i must say hats of to u, u should be imbarresed, no wander ur quitting.

would say sorry to see you go, but your all mouth anyways. mr i only noble people who are not even 1/10th of my size :icon_eek: