Rumors!

• Thread starter Leif The Plunderer
  • Start date

DeletedUser8782

ermmm, me thinks its u that fails... i did check the stats, and in the last 7 days u have hit players with less than 100k points.

so, my suggestion still stands.

infact if i keep going back (say a month), and it just gets worse... the only decent player (minus internals, which there is ALOT of) u have taken a villa from is neile from AKP, but i believe that was given to u - thier is also shalah and strengths (plus a few others), all around the 500k mark, i must say hats of to u, u should be imbarresed, no wander ur quitting.

would say sorry to see you go, but your all mouth anyways. mr i only noble people who are not even 1/10th of my size :icon_eek:

So lets check the stats we got most recently 'Irev-Bubbles' who was over 100k before i attacked her, we then got 'Dick Turpin' after that we've got 'deckO' then we've got 'Shalah' after that we've got 'Cj MoRaN' then we've got 'strenghts'

Also as you may know this is a moral world and gives the smaller players an advantage, so it costs me just as much to noble a smaller player then it does a bigger player so your point is invalid again.

Also why does it matter what player I noble, I think you are just angry as you got nobled by a bigger player on another world :lol:

On the internals issue, yes it makes my stats look bad i agree, but Oana which is the main part of internals was supposed to be mergeing accounts with me to Co-Play with me but once i had finished i never saw her again so thats why i have those internals either way i was going to eat her if she didn't agree to Co with me as she only got in JBOX as she was Co'ing with me.

Also neile isn't good by a long shot i have proven i can beat him on UK3 do i really need to do it again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5450

Also why does it matter what player I noble, I think you are just angry as you got nobled by a bigger player on another world

haha, u wish. yes, i have been rimmed twice, once on W1, once on W3, but i restarted W3 and i had a top 100 account, still do to this day, just dont log into it anymore. and although getting rimmed does suck, i was fairly beaten both times... no anger in this house. o, and p.s the lyon23 account has not been my account for some time now.

moving on...

it does matter what player u noble, u made the statement about no-one attacking back, i mearly made a suggetion bigger targets may be required if you want retaliation. the fact is, if you want a fight u need to aim for someone who will give u that fight, and so what player u aim for is completely relevent.
ur comment about moral is very valid, but we were not talking about the difficulty in ur ODA gains, but the lack of retaliation from it.

So lets check the stats we got most recently 'Irev-Bubbles' who was over 100k before i attacked her, we then got 'Dick Turpin' after that we've got 'deckO' then we've got 'Shalah' after that we've got 'Cj MoRaN' then we've got 'strenghts'

which is exactly what i just said :icon_eek:

thier is also shalah and strengths (plus a few others), all around the 500k mark,

which means my point about ur choice of targets is still more than valid... want a real fight, pick someone to target who can do that :)

DeletedUser8782

Soooo you are saying i should have gone and nobled someone around the same size as me which means they would have has to be top10 so i would have to nobled miles away from my cluster. I nobled off of the biggest players around me(except my own tribe) and they didnt fight back as i said. So what else should i have done? :icon_confused:

but i restarted W3 and i had a top 100 account, still do to this day, just dont log into it anymore. and although getting rimmed does suck, i was fairly beaten both times... no anger in this house. o, and p.s the lyon23 account has not been my account for some time now.

Top100 wish i could get that high in the rankings :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Rumor has it BeardMk2 might end up just below AA in ODD :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6748

Rumour has it someones attitude & arrogance is going to cost their tribe diplomacy

DeletedUser

Someone puffing out their chestycles?

Rumor has it BeardMk2 might end up just below AA in ODD :icon_eek:

Rumour also has it Beard definatly doesnt handle himself under fire aswell as AA. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser8782

Rumour also has it Beard definatly doesnt handle himself under fire aswell as AA. :icon_confused:

That actually surprises me from what i know the players on their are very good but maybe activity is killing them, who knows

DeletedUser

Someone puffing out their chestycles?

8 hours on no1 on the account yesterday :icon_redface:

image.php

AA

image.php

Beardmk2

sure i havent been hit as long as AA but your statement is a bad one especially after seeing your trains (of course i cant snipe with no troops :D )

Would love to see you in the same possition as me or AA and see how you do as i think it would be a much worser turn out! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have to admit valk you have being doing well with your sniping .
you sniped everyone of my trains with ease , if i made my train's weak i would of got none of those villas .
i learned that with my first train on you lol :p

DeletedUser

8 hours on no1 on the account yesterday :icon_redface:
AA has periods of no one on the account they set a sitter. Common sense would say, to set a sitter if you were under that many incoming.

sure i havent been hit as long as AA but your statement is a bad one especially after seeing your trains (of course i cant snipe with no troops :D )
Very poor excuse - the previous 2 days you were failing to dodge nukes and defence out of villages, that's why you had no troops left... So I would not comment on some of our less experiences players trains, just shows bad form in my books.

Would love to see you in the same possition as me or AA and see how you do as i think it would be a much worser turn out! :p

None of us are claiming we would handle it better to be honest. However the ratio of O:D you had inherited (and it doesn't seem to have changed) coupled with ~AKP~ giving very little support, has put you in this position, you've done well I must admit but bowed under superior numbers.

You are now below AA as you had suggested!

DeletedUser

AA has periods of no one on the account they set a sitter. Common sense would say, to set a sitter if you were under that many incoming.

Very poor excuse - the previous 2 days you were failing to dodge nukes and defence out of villages, that's why you had no troops left... So I would not comment on some of our less experiences players trains, just shows bad form in my books.

None of us are claiming we would handle it better to be honest. However the ratio of O:D you had inherited (and it doesn't seem to have changed) coupled with ~AKP~ giving very little support, has put you in this position, you've done well I must admit but bowed under superior numbers.

You are now below AA as you had suggested!

I was responding to Glen im sure AA has times where he is not there, sadly i dont think there was people to sit account in AKP.

Excuse? ive sniped many of your members but when you snipe with 40 spear newly built then it gets killed (as to not dodging i said to AA in private why you can ask him if you wish but tbh i dont really care.) EDIT as to your member trains trust me i could have said other members but (once again) i was only replying to what MoFo said!

Did i say you or any other member? no i was directly talking to the showboating baboon who is claiming how good AA is as his own (in gloating i mean).

Yes it hasnt changed much because we where in the process of doing it when the nukes died against Simitrik stacks but we didnt get round to doing so. Il agree with you on support though,

bowed? Sure but lets not get it wrong here we could have played on probably lost more points then tried to rebuild from out back line villas and carry on against RK but if i get further behind my uni work then im gunna be in serious trouble.

Below AA if you mean in points i dont think we have ever been "above AA".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes it hasnt changed much because we where in the process of doing it when the nukes died against Simitrik stacks but we didnt get round to doing so. Il agree with you on support though,

bowed? Sure but lets not get it wrong here we could have played on probably lost more points then tried to rebuild from out back line villas and carry on against RK but if i get further behind my uni work then im gunna be in serious trouble.

Below AA if you mean in points i dont think we have ever been "above AA".

Apologies for some of the previous quotes being taken out of context. Good to see you being honest with the situation - good luck with the uni work.

The reference to below AA was for your 'rumour' of being under him in ODD.

DeletedUser

Ah yeah my bad on that one :)
Thanks bud got a lot to do now :D
Good luck to both RK and ~AKP~ in the war!

DeletedUser

Too bad you quit so fast... seeing how easily i got you worked up with one sentence, i could of really had some fun with you. :icon_sad:

That sentence was correct though. :icon_razz:

Would i have done better than you in such a situation? Probaly, as you didnt really do anything. Dodging mass non noble incomming is normally a good idea... :icon_confused:

Would i of survived it? Probaly not. But i would most likely never get myself, or let my tribe get me, in such a situation.
(AKP declaring on RK without stacking you was a real well thought out move... :icon_rolleyes:)

But anyway. Good luck with "Uni".

And of course, yes i agree, good luck to both RK and AKP in the war. :)

DeletedUser

Too bad you quit so fast... seeing how easily i got you worked up with one sentence, i could of really had some fun with you. :icon_sad:

That sentence was correct though. :icon_razz:

Would i have done better than you in such a situation? Probaly, as you didnt really do anything. Dodging mass non noble incomming is normally a good idea... :icon_confused:

Would i of survived it? Probaly not. But i would most likely never get myself, or let my tribe get me, in such a situation.
(AKP declaring on RK without stacking you was a real well thought out move... :icon_rolleyes:)

But anyway. Good luck with "Uni".

And of course, yes i agree, good luck to both RK and AKP in the war. :)

Takes a lot more to "work me up" because im a wind up merchant myself :icon_redface:
Sure if you set people on your account to watch it 24/7 which we never done so i doubt it again if you done it without that and im sure you would have just been stacked by RK anyway not the fact that your a better defender/player :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8782

Rumor has it i have an account in REDRUM and is spying for JBOX :)