Rumors!

• Thread starter Leif The Plunderer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that there may be a change in an account in JBox soon..............:icon_confused:
The Date April 1st is being thrown about.......:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

How did you know that was my retirement date :icon_eek:

Rumor has it I might not be in JBox for long........:icon_eek:

Rumor has it I have plans to take over the world.......:icon_cool:

Rumor has It i have a very accurate and trustworthy sy in a tribe in the Top 5......But which tribe? :lol:

DeletedUser

Unfortuantly your rumour isnt a rumour at all....

R.I.P RK.... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser6748

Rumour has it TP was running scared and pushed the merger / family tribe through as redrum's NAP with JBOX ended this Sunday and his tribe were going to get hit.

DeletedUser

rumour has it two little dickie birds was sitting on a wall
one named peter
one named paul.

and tp dont run scared .

DeletedUser6748

So why the massive hug, just before the NAP ended?? IMO it shows that you both were scared.

DeletedUser

why the big hug with gold, just before the war started.

call it what you like dickie only time will tell,

if you want people to be scared of you, maybe you should have choosen a better name then juicebox?

DeletedUser

quick we need to get some blood and gore on our profile, that will make us scary!

Maybe we shoudl get one of those Ascii Swords on our profile too, then we'll be pure unbeatable!

we had no plans to hit Redrum, although the NAP does end on Sunday.

But Family tribes, c'mon Max, thought you were better than that....

DeletedUser

oh sorry, just seems dickie was under the opinion that juice box is scarey :D

yeah chubbs pretty shamefull, at least we are man enough to own our academy tribe.

and chubbs i can help with the coa if you decided you guys want a scarier name? :D

DeletedUser

but we dont have an academy tribe :icon_confused:

maybe we could get one, does THE fancy it? :lol:

DeletedUser8782

why the big hug with gold, just before the war started.

call it what you like dickie only time will tell,

if you want people to be scared of you, maybe you should have choosen a better name then juicebox?

Never heard of a Big Hug Before A war started, New to me :icon_redface:

JBOX was never meant to be a a name to be scared of, me and peter made it for some friends getting together from UK3, then a few little things happened and look where JBOX are now :icon_cool:

Rumor has it that Family tribes don't work except in exceptional cases

DeletedUser8782

BREAKING NEWS
Rumor has it that Shared Forums always get caught out, If ya know what i mean THE and ~AKP~:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So why the massive hug, just before the NAP ended?? IMO it shows that you both were scared.

RK were scared of nothing. Our duke left his sit with a member who promoted himself and hijacked the tribe. Thats why you see the sudden drastic changes that would of never happened had the real leaders still had control.

DeletedUser8782

RK were scared of nothing. Our duke left his sit with a member who promoted himself and hijacked the tribe. Thats why you see the sudden drastic changes that would of never happened had the real leaders still had control.

So, if this is the case why are you all still in the tribe, im going to be honest i thought RK was a loyal tribe and wouldnt go behind an allies back and plan to attack them, Nevr mind go to a family tribe, RK where a strong tribe who showed they could work together, you can say well the same players are still their that have worked well together in the past, but when changes happen in tribes, some players lose motivation which could see the end of tribes