Same Old Sh*te

DeletedUser14119

A wise man once said
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"
---
Lindsey knows how to dodge inc and all it took was getting banned for pushing Panicoss into #1 spot

Once again wtf w27.. just wtf

DeletedUser14326

A wise man once said
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else"
---
Lindsey knows how to dodge inc and all it took was getting banned for pushing Panicoss into #1 spot

Once again wtf w27.. just wtf

Erm i think your a bit confused mate... nothing to do with pushing me to 1st spot. if that's what i needed i would just munch the hundreds of barbs i have in my back line and be so far ahead of anyone else points wise. Or i could just keep on taking villas off DOT which i have been since this war started... But that's not what it was about. You guys haven't managed to take a single village off me as yet and you are still running it lol. I have more coins than you can count so if you think number 1 spot is what i care about i can show you how to run away with it with the extra 50 nobles i have... :D

DeletedUser14119

lmao I thought you were offline this eve xD anyway that's the first thing that came to mind when she got banned and I looked at stats, but can you explain what really caused it?

naa you're right and you won first round. but keep in mind I have never had this many villages before, so I am just happy to be screwing with you for as long as I can ^^

DeletedUser14326

lmao I thought you were offline this eve xD anyway that's the first thing that came to mind when she got banned and I looked at stats, but can you explain what really caused it?

naa you're right and you won first round. but keep in mind I have never had this many villages before, so I am just happy to be screwing with you for as long as I can ^^
i was offline all day actually lol i got the email notification about forum post that's basically when i first logged in for the day.
And really? Thought i had seen you somewhere top 10 before...
I have no idea what reason is to be honest.

DeletedUser14261

You guys haven't managed to take a single village off me as yet and you are still running it lol. I have more coins than you can count so if you think number 1 spot is what i care about i can show you how to run away with it with the extra 50 nobles i have... :D

im sorry if you feel forgotten Panicoss - that was never our intention :(
We will do out best to make up for lost time asap, and can see we have already made up for the village thing :)
so we will see a lot to each other during the christmas i promise - so fear not - you will not be alone during the holidays this year xD

/ from all of DOT :)

DeletedUser14326

im sorry if you feel forgotten Panicoss - that was never our intention :(
We will do out best to make up for lost time asap, and can see we have already made up for the village thing :)
so we will see a lot to each other during the christmas i promise - so fear not - you will not be alone during the holidays this year xD

/ from all of DOT :)
Ouch! yes you got me today! :) Good job from all of you! ;) Im here now XD

DeletedUser14261

You people hurt me and stole all my villas :(

well, you have promised to stay and fight until you are gone - so you are going nowhere mr fox :D

a bird has told me that you are the bastard sniping for Jack ?? if thats the case its pretty easy to see when you are online - good job :D

DeletedUser13734

I see Pani losing more villages

Must be inactive, no other reason.

: )

DeletedUser14179

Side 1:
Tribes: DOT
Side 2:
Tribes: w00t

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 834
Side 2: 333
Difference: 501

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,094,082
Side 2: 2,814,344
Difference: 4,279,738

chart

DeletedUser14179

You're a pathetic, ship jumping, backstabbing waste of space.

Didn't you move from DC to W00t.. I'm Just asking becuase that would be very hypocritical if you did..

Also I had every reason to leave W00t, didn't want to be associated with a tribe that couldn't keep their word on a deal.. and I didn't agree with it.