Same Old Sh*te

DeletedUser

The players that joined woot from DC did so with all the other helpful, active players that were left there, nothing wrong with that.

Nice stats though, are all those 800+ conquers from the past few months?

DeletedUser14281

Didn't you move from DC to W00t.. I'm Just asking becuase that would be very hypocritical if you did..

Also I had every reason to leave W00t, didn't want to be associated with a tribe that couldn't keep their word on a deal.. and I didn't agree with it.

So you joined another tribe that couldn't keep their side of a deal?

hahahahahahaha

I know at least certain members from DC had the option of choosing either DOT or WOOT, so don't think you're new tribe is so lily white!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Didn't you move from DC to W00t.. I'm Just asking becuase that would be very hypocritical if you did..

Also I had every reason to leave W00t, didn't want to be associated with a tribe that couldn't keep their word on a deal.. and I didn't agree with it.

I did move from DC to w00t, was either be rimmed by the 3 tribes we were fighting at once or join w00t, and I think I made the right decision. You are just some god awful player who thinks he's good by jumping ship and eating every isolated villa he can possibly get, so don't even try and bring me moving tribe into this as it has no relevance.

Oh so because a tribe let in the very few players a tribe they were warring had left meant you had the get go to leave and backstab the people who basically taught you how to play, you and the rest of DOT don't deserve a world win whatsoever, the entire tribe is built off tribe hopping, no lifers.

We should have rimmed you's from the start.

DeletedUser14281

I did move from DC to w00t, was either be rimmed by the 3 tribes we were fighting at once or join w00t, and I think I made the right decision. You are just some god awful player who thinks he's good by jumping ship and eating every isolated villa he can possibly get, so don't even try and bring me moving tribe into this as it has no relevance.

Oh so because a tribe let in the very few players a tribe they were warring had left meant you had the get go to leave and backstab the people who basically taught you how to play, you and the rest of DOT don't deserve a world win whatsoever, the entire tribe is built off tribe hopping, no lifers.

shoulda woulda coulda

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Nightmare's entire account is built off either internals from IG/w00t/a few DRBL or a ton of barbs, no skill whatsoever, well played

DeletedUser14326

I see Pani losing more villages

Must be inactive, no other reason.

: )
No not inactive son. Part of the game to lose villas :). Diffrerence is im sticking around fighting and gaining villas back. infact im up in war stats. im still rank 1 yet you have been rimed god knows how long now and you are still so bitter coming on externals to chat drible. Anyway, good on DOT for fighting. i mean the original DOT not the little girls that jumped ship they havent done anything. Just as useless as they were when they were in Woot.
We may lose the world purely because of activity of tribes. one having 5 active members and the other having 20 active members.
Either way i think the actives of Woot have already proven their worth and nobody can deny that. Even Dot if they wanted to be honest like i am speaking now would aknowledge that.

I just cant get past the fact you are on threats talking when you didnt have the grit to stick around and fight or more like was incapable and got rimmed in a matter of days. Just stop slating others if you cant do better.

DeletedUser13121

Gotta give it to you fellas (DOT), you're putting in a good fight. I salute how many of you stay involved in the late game :)

Although, I have to point out that I despise the ones that fleed. I'll try to rip into as many of you as I can :p

DeletedUser

No not inactive son. Part of the game to lose villas :). Diffrerence is im sticking around fighting and gaining villas back. infact im up in war stats. im still rank 1 yet you have been rimed god knows how long now and you are still so bitter coming on externals to chat drible. Anyway, good on DOT for fighting. i mean the original DOT not the little girls that jumped ship they havent done anything. Just as useless as they were when they were in Woot.
We may lose the world purely because of activity of tribes. one having 5 active members and the other having 20 active members.
Either way i think the actives of Woot have already proven their worth and nobody can deny that. Even Dot if they wanted to be honest like i am speaking now would aknowledge that.

I just cant get past the fact you are on threats talking when you didnt have the grit to stick around and fight or more like was incapable and got rimmed in a matter of days. Just stop slating others if you cant do better.

I thought you'd have more of a sense of humour Pani, it's harmless banter so stop over reacting about it, *GT seems to be right under your skin at the minute for some reason.

DeletedUser14154

DeletedUser14179

hahaha aww you guys..

Firstly - just counted.. 150 odd conquers were against others, (involved clearing them etc..) therefore 137 were barbs or internals.. that's a lot and i apologise, most were in the lead up to fighting DOT whilst still with W00T.. but it certainly is not my "whole account" Fox - and they didn't teach me how to play the game i am afraid i have been playing a long time on various account names, first time i have player properly on this account granted. Edit* - Also you yourself have 82 of your 180 conquers (45% roughly) as internals or barbs - again hypocritical bud...

Secondly - i was annoyed W00T took in DC as we had little space - and this was meant for IG members as we were one tribe.. W00t in being greedy, wanting more players and points, and taking yourselves in, made it impossible to take in the remainder of IG, alot of who then stopped playing. This is why i was annoyed at the deal, and if it had been DOT that took them in then i would of remained in W00t and would currently be fighting DOT. I didn't "jump ship" i fell out with W00t and was removed from their tribe.. i did not leave.. i then got a nice little offer from DOT to join them as i am close with a couple of their players already. Naturally rather than be tribeless i joined..

Third.. sorry for the essay everyone, but a point i couldn't help but laugh at.. Pani " the little girls that jumped ship they havent done anything."

The five of us that have moved vs W00t stats..

Side 1:
Players: uRxNightmare, wolfsbane44, Soul Spear, Exidus, Leodarius
Side 2:
Tribes: w00t

Timeframe: 26/10/2016 00:00:00 to 27/11/2016 17:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170
Side 2: 98
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,397,845
Side 2: 832,233
Difference: 565,612

chart

Let the stats speak for themselves..

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
The stats show nothing except that you can act on your pathetic, backstabbing ways by grabbing isolated villas -.-

DeletedUser14179

The stats show nothing except that you can act on your pathetic, backstabbing ways by grabbing isolated villas -.-

I can assure you that the 170 villages are spread right across the front line.. not a single one was isolated that i have taken.. i took out a whole player who clearly received no tribal help.. who was close to the rim in Relentless Edge.. but that was 10 villages and they were not isolated.. Lindsey was right behind him. However if i did take isolated ones. i cannot see how that is bad play.. surely they are the most obvious takes.. i personally would call it good play, any village is worth the pillage ;)

The stats show a lot actually, such as your hypocritical comments.. which i see you chose to ignore.. funny that.. Also - if you would like to re-read my comment, if that is not too much for your, i did not leave W00t...

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You might call it good play because you are one of the pathetic backstabbers who jumped ship but the rest of the world see it as poor show by you and the others and just shows how low and desperate DOT are...

DeletedUser13121

Obviously someone is feeling really great here, so let me get some things straight.

Dear uRineNightmare,
First of all, it's only 101 villages and not 150, that you've taken off "others". Rest is either internal or barbs.
Before you jumped ship the last village you took from someone else than barb or internal was

Ccc (566|556) K55 4,131 Olly1234 uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-08-23 13:50:12

Then we are looking at 2 months of PURE internalling either w00t or I.G. or barbs in our area (except for 2 villages off very small players). No thanks needed you newb.

Nightmare (515|531) K55 9,763 f the destroyer [I.G] uRxNightmare [DOT] 2016-10-26 09:19:28

So, you basically grow on our soil, use the advantage of being between NAP and a tribe that carries the load for you and just lay back and grow.

Then you suddenly think that your ideology differs from the tribe that basically kept you alive and jump ship. You do that with a few other newbs and obviously there are spaces left in the continent where there are villages or whole players isolated. Then you fest on them, getting your war stats up and now come here to brag?

Give me a break. You're just a noob with a big tribe behind you to cover your lame ride.

Reastablished

Reaction score
uRxNightmare, I'm sure you had your reason's but lets be honest the ones you've posted here, are just the crap you tell yourself because the real reason is you wanted an easy win and you now it, you were kicked from w00t, because for a while your participation was non apparent as well as the fact you along with the others that jumped had been feeding information to DOT, so saying we in w00t forced your hand by not sticking to an agreement it's not like DOT havn't over the course of the world recruited numerous players from w00t in a desperate attempt to get rid of their main competition.

Some members in DOT, I take my hat off to you for actually being quite good at this game, but lets be honest so many of you are hiding behind the tribe and have jumped ship because you couldn't stand having to earn the win and would rather backstab the people who had helped defend your accounts.

DeletedUser14261

So you joined another tribe that couldn't keep their side of a deal?

hahahahahahaha

I know at least certain members from DC had the option of choosing either DOT or WOOT, so don't think you're new tribe is so lily white!

What are you talking about ?
Liked i said, we had a deal with w00t not to take in anybody from DC..... we kept our part of that deal.
we havent asked anybody from DC to join, so thats thin air xD

I like the fight we have in here, and gj everybody..... but DOT have not broken any of their deals on this server - even though many haven been broken against us.
So whatever you may think of us, please keep your facts straight - and remember who broke deals in here.

oh, and attacks and noblings will only increase, so dont worry about activity :D

DeletedUser14179

Dear Cheater, nice pun with my name, i like it, show's off you maturity and great sense of humour all in one.

I never proclaimed to "feel great" simply just stating facts, and defending myself against idiotic statements that are simply not true.. such as your numbers.. i don't blame you, many people struggle to count.. unless you are just saying those numbers forgetting everyone is able to check my TW stats to which you'll find

Takes/ Conquers - 128
Double Conquered (Nobled myself) - 16
Internal - 48
Barb - 89

total conquers 281 - as of 28th Nov 2016 @ 10am

And another point of your beautfully scripted pile of lies that is silly to state, when again, anyone is welcome to check my TW stats.. is the fact you chose to ignore 13 Conquers against enemies in between the two you so cleverly selected. Credit where credit is due, you did manage to acknowledge two of them. I shall leave them all here to save everyone the effort of checking for themselves, but please feel free if you have any doubt.

]Ccc (566|556) K55 4,131 Olly1234 uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-08-23 13:50:12

Frontline 7 (565|501) K55 7,229 Plissken [~DC~] uRxNightmare [I.G] 2016-09-26 08:00:01
Frontline 5 (564|500) K55 9,346 Plissken [~DC~] uRxNightmare [I.G] 2016-09-26 08:00:01
Frontline 6 (564|501) K55 9,310 Plissken [~DC~] uRxNightmare [I.G] 2016-09-26 08:04:53
Nightmare (521|511) K55 9,904 anthrich [~DC~] uRxNightmare [I.G] 2016-09-29 08:00:01
Nightmare (522|510) K55 9,918 anthrich [~DC~] uRxNightmare [I.G] 2016-09-29 08:00:01
Nightmare (522|511) K55 8,698 anthrich [~DC~] uRxNightmare [I.G] 2016-09-29 08:01:23
Frontline 1 (516|500) K55 9,904 anthrich [~DC~] uRxNightmare [I.G] 2016-09-30 20:11:33
Nightmare (583|546) K55 3,273 damwright84 [MM.] uRxNightmare [I.G] 2016-09-30 21:33:28
Frontline 2 (516|501) K55 9,904 anthrich uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-10-01 13:00:09
Frontline 3 (517|500) K55 9,745 anthrich uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-10-01 13:57:54
Nightmare (517|507) K55 9,379 mivanoski [~DC~] uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-10-04 23:04:09
Nnn 4 (579|549) K55 4,560 Domea uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-10-05 22:32:28
Nightmare * (583|548) K55 4,922 dziugas111 [MM.] uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-10-11 15:01:50
Nightmare (530|560) K55 9,465 acjw1987 [DOT] uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-10-16 02:35:18
Nightmare O (532|558) K55 9,465 acjw1987 [DOT] uRxNightmare [w00t] 2016-10-16 16:03:27

Nightmare (515|531) K55 9,763 f the destroyer [I.G] uRxNightmare [DOT] 2016-10-26 09:19:28

Although i am sure you will come up with some stupid excuse or reason why you aren't happy with these conquers.

In this list is 10 DC and 2 DOT villages i took whilst part of IG and w00t and at war with the aforementioned tribes - in which you all seem to think i was useless and did not take part..

Reastablished (Reestablished for correct spelling), i apologise if you find my reason poor, but can assure you that is it my reason. Several close friends in IG were left whilst the majority were taken in, leaving people without support etc and so decided to give up in the game such as lisamom, who kindly offered me here villages (noted in the internal numbers above). You believe i came here for an easy ride? how would that make any sense, i switched from being in w00t with several players infront of me protecting me from DOT to being completely frontline in DOT against w00t, which saw me lose 36 villages, but i have managed to hold my ground and take the majority back and others (which everyone seems to think were isolated, but must surely know they are all over the southern frontline..) My war stats thus far since joining DOT -

63 Conquers 36 Lost 5.201.145 ODA 19.967.228 ODD

In the current war rankings Leodarius and i are ranked higher than all w00t players so sorry if i feel the "useless" comments a bit silly and indeed funny.

DeletedUser14179

Just to add cheater - seems you and Fox both love hypocrisy and its rather funny to be honest

here are my numbers in terms of conquers again -
Takes/ Conquers - 128
Double Conquered (Nobled myself) - 16
Internal - 48
Barb - 89
total conquers 281 - as of 28th Nov 2016 @ 10am
And here are yours...

Takes/ Conquers - 127
Double Conquered (Nobled Yourself) - 22
Internal - 31
Barb - 96
total conquers 276 - as of 28th Nov 2016 @ 10am

Practically the exact same as me - so do not go running your mouth about Barbs and internals bud.. haha