Shameful Noble

DeletedUser

A Rock[496|462] 556
Looks like the first shameful noble has been used. Dear oh dear ColinPlatt.

Such better nobles around him but wastes it on a pathetic little village...

Discuss?? And possible put down other badly used nobles too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4992

do you have a lack in posts or are you jost boored?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A Rock[496|462] 556
Looks like the first shameful noble has been used. Dear oh dear ColinPlatt

Tis truly awful though.

My guess is that his tribe is allied to everyone of his targets maybe?

DeletedUser4748

I don't know this player so I can't make a fair judgement. All I can say is that he doesn't have enough offence to take it as he nobled rush to boast about having 2 villages... Fail noble.

DeletedUser

A Rock[496|462] 556
Looks like the first shameful noble has been used. Dear oh dear ColinPlatt.

You're joking, right? You act as if anyone who has nobled, has actually nobled what would be considered a good village. I'm sure everyone has their own reasons, though. What I find truly funny, though, is people like you jump all over Hoang with praise for for his nobling but you're the first to knock some unknown player for doing the exact same thing. I love how the majority forum spammers and self-congratulaters on these forums operate on double standards and ride the coat tails of the top players/tribes.

K44. 002 Gen.sikorski (460|463) K44 641 Abandoned hoang nghiem [Rumble] 2009-10-30 13:47:03

DeletedUser

Well, kid, you better get used to that. It's gonna happen all way long on this long ride of UK3.

DeletedUser

You're joking, right? You act as if anyone who has nobled, has actually nobled what would be considered a good village. I'm sure everyone has their own reasons, though. What I find truly funny, though, is people like you jump all over Hoang with praise for for his nobling but you're the first to knock some unknown player for doing the exact same thing. I love how the majority forum spammers and self-congratulaters on these forums operate on double standards and ride the coat tails of the top players/tribes.

K44. 002 Gen.sikorski (460|463) K44 641 Abandoned hoang nghiem [Rumble] 2009-10-30 13:47:03

I think the point is here, that this guy has PLENTY of targets in his 7x7 alone. Whereas it is rather obvious hoang had the offence to back him up, this noble is peculiar, due to the number of better targets/respectable nobles in his area.

Hoang gave good, clear reasons as to why he nobled what he did, this guy however, clearly hasn't, another reason why the noble sticks out.

DeletedUser

I heard he nobled a 1K village, I never checked it.

Besides, I am basically knocking him down as he had 2 or 3 perfect;y good nobles and he wasted it right next to his. When he would have done better with the 1K nobles slightly further out.

DeletedUser

I think the point is here, that this guy has PLENTY of targets in his 7x7 alone. Whereas it is rather obvious hoang had the offence to back him up, this noble is peculiar, due to the number of better targets/respectable nobles in his area.

Hoang gave good, clear reasons as to why he nobled what he did, this guy however, clearly hasn't, another reason why the noble sticks out.

So you're telling me this thread would have been made if Purple Predator just nobled that village but said nothing? I believe quite the opposite would happen. A thread would have been created, yes, but it would have been all about speculating on PP's new strategy and OMG what does this mean for everyone else? You'd have to be pretty naive to believe there is no double standard operating here.

DeletedUser

He speaks the truth.

DeletedUser

I think this topic doesn't serve any purpose. There will be a terrible/shameful first noble in every world, 'discussing'(Read: Flaming) it wont change anything. He made a bad choice, Fact. Is it worth a thread? In my opinion no.

DeletedUser

So you're telling me this thread would have been made if Purple Predator just nobled that village but said nothing? I believe quite the opposite would happen. A thread would have been created, yes, but it would have been all about speculating on PP's new strategy and OMG what does this mean for everyone else? You'd have to be pretty naive to believe there is no double standard operating here.

Why dont you pm him and set up an interview so we can discuss this further instead of you defending someone your unaware of.....

DeletedUser

I don't think there is a double standard operating here, i feel that, they are two very, very different players (Hoang or PP compared to Colinplatt).

Personally, given the location, if Hoang or PP nobled said village (Though, i doubt Hoang or PP would have allowed those villages to get to that state, i.e. not clearing them) then, there would be serious questions asked.

The point is, there is lots of other targets right next to him yet he decided to take that village.

The only thing positive i can say about the guy, is that his ODA is kind of impressive.

DeletedUser

Why dont you pm him and set up an interview so we can discuss this further instead of you defending someone your unaware of.....

Sounds familiar.... kind of like flaming someone you're unaware of?

DeletedUser

I hope these threads don't get created everytime some noob nobles an inadequate village. Theres going to be a lot more of this happening so get over it.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]I don't play this world, but I'll give my input:

Hoang nobled the best village in his area at the time. This guy on the other hand had several better targets he could've nobled. If you're going to accuse people for double-standards, atleast have the proof to back it up.[/ke]

DeletedUser

I think this topic doesn't serve any purpose. There will be a terrible/shameful first noble in every world, 'discussing'(Read: Flaming) it wont change anything. He made a bad choice, Fact. Is it worth a thread? In my opinion no.

In my opinion.... yes
This is the PnP forum, propoganda is the main reason that this forum is kept alive. Threads are made to bash players/tribes etc and W is just doing the same thing. btw that guy sucks.