Shameful Noble

DeletedUser

I was going to say 21 maximum but seen as well you said 23. I'll agree with you.

i was lvl 24 farm at that time, according to lardingd i was having the biggest farm probs troops, lardingd only over taken me recently when i hit spikes. So i dont think having farm and noble early have to do with anything.

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser4748

Well thats the thing you was at lvl 24 farm and that was 5 days ago. you will now be at your lvl 30 farm..

The thing is that you noble rushed with enough troops, he clearly dose not.

P.s thats why your one of the best start up players there is...

DeletedUser

The key difference between the two, is that we new Hoang could keep queue solid in his new village almost straight away, and we don't believe the same about Colin.

DeletedUser

Mine is saying he has extraordinarily low levels for both mines (none above 20) and rax/stab (10/5)
Wich, I doubt he has both of those true.

why do i want a lvl 24 farm and my rax and stab only 10/5? -.- doesnt make sense does it? if you want to make a prediction please do it with some thinking. a lvl 10/5 for rax and stab wont give me much troop does it ?

although i must admit i have virtually low on mines. even now.

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

why do i want a lvl 24 farm and my rax and stab only 10/5? -.- doesnt make sense does it? if you want to make a prediction please do it with some thinking. a lvl 10/5 for rax and stab wont give me much troop does it ?

although i must admit i have virtually low on mines. even now.

hoang nghiem

I was talking about the other guy :p
I knowz you bettah

DeletedUser

who cares it happens on every world then some noob like this comes on the forums and has something to say well at least he nobled a village so in my book hes better then you...

DeletedUser

On the topic of nobling. Congratulations to hoang nghiem for his third village, a top 50 player he/she nobled and a better noble than his/her's first noble :)

DeletedUser

On the topic of nobling. Congratulations to hoang nghiem for his third village, a top 50 player he/she nobled and a better noble than his/her's first noble :)

yes that guys was rank 35 i think or within 33-37 .. so isnt it the biggest noble so far?

on topic: aint this is about shameful noble, i am sure this one isnt too shameful at all lol

DeletedUser

i personally would not noble a village under 1k but the best player on this world did it and grew it very quickly to 3k

DeletedUser2913

i personally would not noble a village under 1k but the best player on this world did it and grew it very quickly to 3k

that palyer also happens to be an amazing start up player who has the skill to take the 1k village and grow it faster than anyone else.

its not to be recommended for the commonfolk:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yes that guys was rank 35 i think or within 33-37 .. so isnt it the biggest noble so far?

on topic: aint this is about shameful noble, i am sure this one isnt too shameful at all lol

Thomas nobled a village of a top twenty player, though only one of his two villages. That player might make a recovery though because his other village had an amazing build. :icon_wink:

Hoang nobled it due to his own experience from his first(?) packet world on W36 where he was backtimed and his academy catted. Personally, I too prefer to let my targets grow before nobling them.

DeletedUser

Thomas nobled a village of a top twenty player, though only one of his two villages. That player might make a recovery though because his other village had an amazing build. :icon_wink:

Hoang nobled it due to his own experience from his first(?) packet world on W36 where he was backtimed and his academy catted. Personally, I too prefer to let my targets grow before nobling them.

i was saying is it the biggest so far ? cause thomas the tank engine nobled a 2k+ but hoang nobled a .. almost 3k ? i dont know much but with packet worlds if you get cat early you will lose alot especially academy, they can be catted very easily.

DeletedUser

i was saying is it the biggest so far ? cause thomas the tank engine nobled a 2k+ but hoang nobled a .. almost 3k ? i dont know much but with packet worlds if you get cat early you will lose alot especially academy, they can be catted very easily.

Sorry, I misinterpreted. I thought you meant he nobled off the biggest player.

On Packet worlds, you can have a maximum of 3 nobles with 1 village. So you can't send a full noble train by yourself. You'll leave him at average at 25 loyalty, and he can then backtime your nuke and nobles. That was the case with Hoang.

DeletedUser

that palyer also happens to be an amazing start up player who has the skill to take the 1k village and grow it faster than anyone else.

its not to be recommended for the commonfolk:icon_wink:

im not the commonfolk :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Re-opened at the request of a player, keep it on-topic you guys.[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]Re-opened at the request of a player, keep it on-topic you guys.[/ke]

Wouldn't it be better to make this topic just a general discussion of villages nobled? People will be nobling various different types of villages for the next month or so.