Shameful Noble

DeletedUser

You're joking, right? You act as if anyone who has nobled, has actually nobled what would be considered a good village. I'm sure everyone has their own reasons, though. What I find truly funny, though, is people like you jump all over Hoang with praise for for his nobling but you're the first to knock some unknown player for doing the exact same thing. I love how the majority forum spammers and self-congratulaters on these forums operate on double standards and ride the coat tails of the top players/tribes.

K44. 002 Gen.sikorski (460|463) K44 641 Abandoned hoang nghiem [Rumble] 2009-10-30 13:47:03

Well said that man.....+rep from me

Farrrrrrrrrr to many people on here are quick to judge. This guy may not have nobled what others deem the best village but it's his stragey and he's doing better than a lot of peeps. I see so many people on here kissing "elite" bottom and jumping on the flame bandwagon. I personally want to give him and john9371 a pat on the back for breaking the Ra/Rumble monopoly on the top 20...they may not be there for long but they're there now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not saying he is new, but we all remember our first noble it was probably a barb or a low point village.

Maybe this he/she had a very active account sitter, but he did not know how to noble "great" villages.

You got to look at things from all perspectives before jumping on somebody.

DeletedUser117

Ditto - there are only, what 5 players with 2nd vils? Maybe the OP and other flamers should get a 2nd vil before flaming everyone else. Seriously guys / girls its a game - maybe he needed more O to get something better or bigger - or he is farming them and figured the income from the others is better that way.

Who cares? Its a game, give the guy a break, let others play the way they want and look to your own techniques before slamming others. I feel the only reason this topic was made was to relieve boredom or increase certain players e-size.

DeletedUser

[ke]Irony yes, so because a village is "slightly" higher in points, that automatically makes it a better village to noble? Hehe, ok. :)[/ke]

So you have gathered all of the evidence to back up the flaming of this guy? I'm sure you have, because it's you and you have such a history of actually knowing what's going on and not just posting ignorant forum comments. Oh wait, you don't. Quite the opposite, actually. Perhaps he has all of his ODA because he attempted to noble someone else, cleared them, and then they got supported by their tribe preventing him from finishing off the nobling? He therefore made a tactical decision to noble closer to him and begin building up defense sooner in order to prevent the inevitable retallitory nobling/attack. Yeah, that's all speculation and so is saying "oh snap, low point nobling, he had better targets, fail". Where is anyone's concrete evidence here? It all appears circumstancial at best to me.

[ke]I don't play this world, but I'll give my input:

Hoang nobled the best village in his area at the time. This guy on the other hand had several better targets he could've nobled. If you're going to accuse people for double-standards, atleast have the proof to back it up.[/ke]
[ke]Irony yes, so because a village is "slightly" higher in points, that automatically makes it a better village to noble? Hehe, ok. :)[/ke]

Wait, what? Contradict yourself much? What are you basing his several better targets on? It can't possibly be "slightly" higher in points, because you just laughed that off as a terrible reason! Maybe the things you see as better targets are PAs or tribal allies. Again, you have no clue what you're talking about, just like the others so quick to flame him and praise Hoang.

DeletedUser2118

Fine it wasn't the most stellar nobling with the aim for points. However, most likely the player barely had an army in the first place. So then his nobling was fine, and a much better discussion would be on how early game play should be influenced by the almost eminent attempt to capture a first village.

DeletedUser

So you have gathered all of the evidence to back up the flaming of this guy? I'm sure you have, because it's you and you have such a history of actually knowing what's going on and not just posting ignorant forum comments. Oh wait, you don't. Quite the opposite, actually. Perhaps he has all of his ODA because he attempted to noble someone else, cleared them, and then they got supported by their tribe preventing him from finishing off the nobling? He therefore made a tactical decision to noble closer to him and begin building up defense sooner in order to prevent the inevitable retallitory nobling/attack. Yeah, that's all speculation and so is saying "oh snap, low point nobling, he had better targets, fail". Where is anyone's concrete evidence here? It all appears circumstancial at best to me.

I have to agree with this, another coincidence he had a great farm 2-1 blocks away from the newly :nobleman: village, and he wants to use as a farm instead of nobling it.

That is actually a good debate, is it more beneficial to noble a village (with a decent amount of points and other things) close to a 20+ farm or actually nobling the farm?

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Slightly higher is a lot different then double the amount of points. Anyway, I'm done arguing here. I could go on, about how the village that hoang didn't noble that was slightly higher in points, was higher in points after hoang knocked down it's walls. Or how if this guy was even half decent, he'd have several 1k villages cleared and thus be able to noble them instead.[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]Slightly higher is a lot different then double the amount of points. Anyway, I'm done arguing here. I could go on, about how the village that hoang didn't noble that was slightly higher in points, was higher in points after hoang knocked down it's walls. Or how if this guy was even half decent, he'd have several 1k villages cleared and thus be able to noble them instead.[/ke]
I don't clear any 1k villages, am I not even half decent??

Congrats on that village, I guess.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Really, not one? Hmm, well I guess you're missing out on some good farms. Also mind you, that the amount of 1k villages in your 15x15 can affect whether or not you clear them. If I only have 3 1k villages in my 15x15, obviously I'm not going to noble them. This guy had atleast 10 though.[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]Really, not one? Hmm, well I guess you're missing out on some good farms. Also mind you, that the amount of 1k villages in your 15x15 can affect whether or not you clear them. If I only have 3 1k villages in my 15x15, obviously I'm not going to noble them. This guy had atleast 10 though.[/ke]
All my farms have been stolen and all my over 1k villages already cleared. So I really have no choice here :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i think you guys using me as an example is totally out of the question, my noble was done 5 days ago, thats when most players havent even reached the 2k mark where 600 odd points were in the 100s ranking, the top 40 still possibly between 1500-2000 points... -.- if you referred me to as nobling a noobie village for a first then do flame me for having the biggest second villa at this current time. And why is it a barb? cause the old owner restart just before i noble him, i use the name of the person i nobled as my new village name. If you bring some on into an arguement please check the facts right...

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

[pp]I dont even have a 1k vill to clear :(

I have been a very patient and peaceful person but these guys just will not grow. [/pp]

DeletedUser1508

I agree with hoang, there is a very clear difference between his enoblement and this one. Therefore, Frito Bandito, I think you are wrong when you said this:
Frito Bandito said:
You're joking, right? You act as if anyone who has nobled, has actually nobled what would be considered a good village. I'm sure everyone has their own reasons, though. What I find truly funny, though, is people like you jump all over Hoang with praise for for his nobling but you're the first to knock some unknown player for doing the exact same thing. I love how the majority forum spammers and self-congratulaters on these forums operate on double standards and ride the coat tails of the top players/tribes.

K44. 002 Gen.sikorski (460|463) K44 641 Abandoned hoang nghiem [Rumble] 2009-10-30 13:47:03

Hoang ngeim nobled that village 5 days ago, and it was the best in his area. The enoblement discussed in this thread was a substandard enoblement, when you look at the players area. Now I realise that there are reasons such as troop levels, etc, that go into a decision like that. However, it is stupid to draw a parallel between hoang's enoblement and this one.

However, you do have a point. If a well known player enobled that village in the same situation, the "forum spammers and self-congratulaters" would find something to praise about it. However, a well known player did not make this enoblement, and probably never will, unless they had decided to turtle or w/e. The fact remains that there were potentially better targets out there, and he didn't go for them.

DeletedUser117

The fact remains that there were potentially better targets out there, and he didn't go for them.

Funny I remember someone doing something similar. . . . Your first conquer, wasn't the best in your area either, but you still took it - something about you quitting for W2 and bored. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1508

Funny I remember someone doing something similar. . . . Your first conquer, wasn't the best in your area either, but you still took it - something about you quitting for W2 and bored. :icon_wink:

Eh? That was the only village above 1k in my 15x15. Can't remember anything outside, but there wasn't much more. I was rank 10th in the K while starting 2 weeks behind anyone else in the top 20. Naturally anyone else near me was much less points than me.
I see nothing wrong with it...

DeletedUser117

Eh? That was the only village above 1k in my 15x15. Can't remember anything outside, but there wasn't much more. I was rank 10th in the K while starting 2 weeks behind anyone else in the top 20. Naturally anyone else near me was much less points than me.
I see nothing wrong with it...

Meh I seem to remember stirring you up about it - being a barb and all. . . The point I was trying to make was different people have different priorities and goals. I hate all these forum members / dwellers, bagging the crud out of a persons' actions, as they are different from the norm or what they themselves would of done in that situation. Thats if they get up to that stage without getting rimmed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah sure he had some better targets, but at the end of the day would you rather take a 600 point village that needs near to nothing clearing (im presuming that is why he took it) or a village 400 points more that will take out a whole bunch of your army?
In his situation (presuming he did have a rather low amount of offensive troops) he made the right choice on which village to noble.

DeletedUser4748

more like he nobled rushed and just nobled. if he has a lvl 2 academy at 2500 points his farm can't be right high