~SHAMEFUL TACTICS~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

regardless of what will be said in reply to this post, i am going to tell it like it is, and i am sure there will be skill less opposition to my opinion that will sympathize to their cause, i say step back and take a long hard good look at yourself as a competitor, because if you in any way think this style of continuous game play is ok, i say you have no moral standards at all..

now i skim read this about 35 times, and changed my wording to get my point across bluntly, and to be quite honest, if its removed then so be it and what will be will be....but i see no harm in some healthy criticism tbh. i can hold my head up high knowing the truth hurt.

in all my years playing tw, not once have i seen the disgraceful, cowardice habits i see constantly emanating from one tribe as much as i have from DOGS.

you would have to be the most gutless tribe i have ever had the displeasure to be involved with in a game of skill and tactics against other living breathing competitors..throughout this entire war the only time you come out and boast and carry on about how great you wish you were, is when a green light goes off because you spot the first sign of inactivity in another tribes members.

no words can really be put in place without myself being permanently removed from posting to describe how ashamed i am to be at war with such a group of gutless opponents.. just to describe the gutless way you seem to enjoy this fine game of skill, makes me want to wash my hands of the lot of ya's,,,infact, the lack of any kind of level of skill has shown time and time again with the low standard of enjoyment you all seem to thrive on,, attacking a bunch of villas that cant do a thing to retaliate against you... time and time again, over and over and over...

where is the fun in that ??? tell me please !!!!! because just knowing i play on a server with the likes of this level of weakness makes me feel i need to have a scrub, and say good day to you !!

IS WINNING THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU, THAT YOU MUST LOWER YOUR STANDARDS IN SUCH A MANOR ?

what set me off finally

its just lucky that cotham had sent over a sit to myself just in case an emergency popped up and bit him on the but-ox and i accidentally stumbled upon it tonight, because as it turns out, something has happened to our boy cotham for him to just dis appear off the map unannounced this way. (we hope he is ok) and if he up a bolted with no say, then pffffft...

some may say ohh well its a part of the game, but if thats how tw is played on this server, i say good luck to you, god help if my lights were not on at my home for a few days hey, bunch of dogs squatting in my families home before i knew it..and proud of the freebie claimed in such a low manner. what a joke....

tell me when, any of you have ever made the effort, the way our proud and sportsman like members of TEAM do on regular basis, to organize an op on an active member of our tribe ???

i can tell you...NEVER ONCE AS A GROUP HAVE DOGS ATTACKED A LIVING BREATHING RETALIATING ACCOUNT TOGETHER AS A WHOLE....NEVER, why because its not how you play the game, no, instead you all troll the stats hunting for what in essence is a colored over built barbarian village..

AND YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY THIS ???? please...where is the honor gone, from knowing that you out played, out witted and just over all dominated another man or woman who pitted their skills against yours and you had the pleasure of winning ??

GROW A SET, and make a real effort at playing a game against something other than your screen looking back at you as you click away knowing you have nothing to fear.

**********COWARDS**********​

one dogs member imo does not deserve to be tared with the same brush..stormywitch, you all should pray and hope that one day you may come remotely close to her caliber ! HATS OFF TOO STORMY :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmm, got to say I agree totally. I know another tribe that does the same thing, won't attack the players who would put a decent fight up, just go after inactives, then put the stats on the externals, and claim how great they are, and how well they are doing.

Not once have they attacked a large active account..............says a lot to me...........no honour, no guts................

DeletedUser

go tell Oprah u cry baby.

so now ur telling me cotham is inactive? thats funny, seeing as how he just lost a nuke on my village like a hour ago?? inactive players dont throw out attacks u LIAR!

and anyway what about what TEAM did to joncom or borris or psychobannana any of the other DOG players? TEAM targeted them in the exact same way your putting us down for.

anyway what do u care, EAZY AZ???? you dont even play UK2? the eazy az account is on UK4, so why are you even bothered?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eek! This is not going to go down well.

They have actually sent numerous attacks my way and I am active. Saying that, I am a few 100,000 points smaller than the majority of their tribe members. lol

DeletedUser

go tell Oprah u cry baby.

so now ur telling me cotham is inactive? thats funny, seeing as how he just lost a nuke on my village like a hour ago?? inactive players dont throw out attacks u LIAR!

and anyway what about what TEAM did to joncom or borris or psychobannana any of the other DOG players? TEAM targeted in the exact same say your putting us down for.

anyway what do u care, EAZY AZ???? you dont even play UK2? the eazy az account is on UK4, so why are you even bothered?

its just lucky that cotham had sent over a sit to myself just in case an emergency popped up and bit him on the but-ox and i accidentally stumbled upon it tonight, because as it turns out, something has happened to our boy cotham for him to just dis appear off the map unannounced this way. (we hope he is ok) and if he up a bolted with no say, then pffffft...

did you forget to read all of my post nobbler ? because its there in plain old fashioned english for you to read now ok !

DeletedUser

i got bored, i often do when reading verbal Diarrhea

well if someones got his sit his account isnt inactive is it? its not our fault your no good at account sitting.

you also forgot to adress my original point

nobbler said:
and anyway what about what TEAM did to joncom or borris or psychobannana any of the other DOG players? TEAM targeted them in the exact same way your putting us down for.

the tactics you are talking about as cowardice in DOGS has been used time and time again by TEAM. why is it not cowardice for them to do it.

id like an answer.

DeletedUser

Hmm, got to say I agree totally. I know another tribe that does the same thing, won't attack the players who would put a decent fight up, just go after inactives, then put the stats on the externals, and claim how great they are, and how well they are doing.

Not once have they attacked a large active account..............says a lot to me...........no honour, no guts................

RUN JAI RUN TO HIDE!!!! OR EVEN BETTER FORMAT YOUR PC

DeletedUser

Without having intimate knowledge of this war, I'd have to say that I agree with Darth here.

Juke is 100% right about that "other" tribe too - fair play in a way if you just want the stats, and let's face it - those not involved will generally just look at the stats at face value & be impressed, but for those who care to take the time to dig deeper, it's pretty easy to see that "certain" tribes are too cowardly to attack guys who they fear will put up a fight (i.e. non-inactives & people who have a rudimentary knowledge of the game's mechanics).

Good thread Darth - someone had to come out & say it - this server seems to be lacking in honour & honest graft.

DeletedUser

LOL
like virtus diplomacy
betray your tribe
leave behind your tribemates and let us rim them all. SUCH AN HONOUR!!!

DeletedUser

Without having intimate knowledge of this war, I'd have to say that I agree with Darth here.

Juke is 100% right about that "other" tribe too - fair play in a way if you just want the stats, and let's face it - those not involved will generally just look at the stats at face value & be impressed, but for those who care to take the time to dig deeper, it's pretty easy to see that "certain" tribes are too cowardly to attack guys who they fear will put up a fight (i.e. non-inactives & people who have a rudimentary knowledge of the game's mechanics).

Good thread Darth - someone had to come out & say it - this server seems to be lacking in honour & honest graft.

why target DOGS though? TEAM have done it far more than anyone!

DeletedUser

LOL
like virtus diplomacy
betray your tribe
leave behind your tribemates and let us rim them all. SUCH AN HONOUR!!!

This is off topic. Tribes have a choice, they don't have to accept the offer.

On topic, GF are probably the biggest inactive noblers. I dont really know all the history of DOGS noblements, so can't comment on that.

DeletedUser

anyway what about what TEAM did to joncom or borris or psychobannana any of the other DOG players? TEAM targeted them in the exact same way your putting us down for.

im still waiting for an answer eazy az?

your silence just proves my point. hypocrite

DeletedUser

Come on DARTHY everyone takes advantage of a tribes inactives.
It happens on every world (at least on every world I have played on).

I know that DOGS have done op's on your active players as well and that TEAM have done op's on DOGS inactive players in the past. It is part and parcel of the game.

Crying about it on the forum wont change the fact it does and will happen.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Discussing the benefits and morality behind targeting the enemies inactives is fine, but please keep the personal attacks out of the discussion.

im still waiting for an answer eazy az?

your silence just proves my point. hypocrite

It's plain as day that he is offline.

DeletedUser

35hleaa.jpg

tw stats shows him growing.

Somebody get darthy a box of tissues. Why is it after every successful dogs op teamsters cry like a bunch of girls?. It's simple if a player is in-active than boot him, if not than accept the defeat and stop crying every time you lose vills.:mad:

DeletedUser

It's plain as day that he is offline.

he was online when i asked the question (i checked). he even posted after it but neglected to address my point directly because it makes a mockery of his argument.

this thread is a laughable, bias, pap. posted by someone who shouldn't even be on here.

DeletedUser

35hleaa.jpg

tw stats shows him growing.

Somebody get darthy a box of tissues. Why is it after every successful dogs op teamsters cry like a bunch of girls?. It's simple if a player is in-active than boot him, if not than accept the defeat and stop crying every time you lose vills.:mad:

Very interesting humz.
DARTH inactive villages don't grow by themselves mate.
How do you explain this anomaly?

DeletedUser

you guys crack me up, but really, hitting a player who has gone inactive is logical, you take the easy villages as:

1.you gain a village in enemy territory, properly stacked and you get yourself a nice staging post.
2. you destroy any troops which may be supporting a front line village therefore weakening defences.
3. it looks damn pretty.
4. its part of the game.
5. mostly, and really most importantly, you can all sort the villages out properly for me when I come to take them off you :D

DeletedUser

he has been lying for so long the nobbler actually believes he is telling the truth lol, joncom was not inactive, we prooved this over and over jdm has explained it many times aswell !!!!! as for borris haha dogs nobled 16 vills to teams 5 and he was attacking us, nobbler,,as for psychobannana eeerm he is inbound on cotham right now lol...

= FAIL yet again nobbler.

and shaney, as a tribe no they have not FACT, like i said, 1 here 1 there...pfffft RECAPS well done!

why target DOGS though? TEAM have done it far more than anyone!
what a pile of dog dropings, im sure keith disagrees with you,,ohh dig that hole man dig dig dig...why is it there are no nobles inbound on max ? 500 fakes but reals all over cotham ? ohh and ian death, who just got outa hospital and was yellow for like 4 days lol@the nobbler........cowards i stand by my post all the way.

as for his growth humz, ohh you ever heard of build ques pfffthaha notice the margin droping off ? fact is, it was dogs bragging about cothams inactivity that alerted us to what was unfolding under our noses.....cheers boys..we know why you know, dont kid yourselves.

blaze, catch up please, all dogs do is ops as soon as they spot an inactive, hence my first post :icon_rolleyes: you should try reading it :lol:

DeletedUser

but theres so much to read. blah, having a war against inactives is fun. lets all attack true.

Status
Not open for further replies.