~SHAMEFUL TACTICS~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

he has been lying for so long the nobbler actually believes he is telling the truth lol, joncom was not inactive, we prooved this over and over jdm has explained it many times aswell !!!!! as for borris haha dogs nobled 16 vills to teams 5 and he was attacking us, nobbler,,as for psychobannana eeerm he is inbound on cotham right now lol...

= FAIL yet again nobbler.

and shaney, as a tribe no they have not FACT, like i said, 1 here 1 there...pfffft RECAPS well done!

what a pile of dog dropings, im sure keith disagrees with you,,ohh dig that hole man dig dig dig...why is it there are no nobles inbound on max ? 500 fakes but reals all over cotham ? ohh and ian death, who just got outa hospital and was yellow for like 4 days lol@the nobbler........cowards i stand by my post all the way.

as for his growth humz, ohh you ever heard of build ques pfffthaha notice the margin droping off ? fact is, it was dogs bragging about cothams inactivity that alerted us to what was unfolding under our noses.....cheers boys..we know why you know, dont kid yourselves.

blaze, catch up please, all dogs do is ops as soon as they spot an inactive, hence my first post :icon_rolleyes: you should try reading it :lol:

ERRONEOUS

psycho had activity problems when u launched an op on him.

TEAM does go after inactives, just like they'll continue to do.

and also, did u not see the images humz posted? how do you surmise we knew cotham was inactive? because looking at that he is active.

your point is ridiculous anyway "duh, thats not fair, you cant attack our number one player in K44 hes inacitve" get a grip, if hes inactive thats your problem not ours.

so your saying if i didn't log in for a week team wouldn't take advantage of that? of course you would so stop crying because ur losing. which is what this thread is all about anyway! its back-handed justification for yet another defeat for TEAM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Darth, you really have outdone yourself on this one. I actually really hope you get banned for this and I'm not one for running to the mods. You always bring the level down on the forum. Grow up, it's a game. You lost a few villas, so what.

To answer your inactive point:

He was logged on 4 nights ago.
359lszn.jpg
All green, no sign of inactivity.
35hleaa.jpg
Face it, you hate the fact we suckered you in and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

As for not carrying out ops,
swrcd0.jpg

By the way, TWstats isn't BST, it was actually 7 in the morning when we rolled in
No doubt you'll be kicking cotham then when we take a few more villas. It would have been 7 villas apart from Pete's bad luck leaving the loyalty at 12. Not bad for a mornings work against a clustered player.

Now you can claim the inactive card all you want, we still took those villas off TEAM.

And as for:

the only time you come out and boast and carry on about how great you wish you were, is when a green light goes off because you spot the first sign of inactivity in another tribes members.

First mention of Dogs conquests today ----> Darth 18:44
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=226067&postcount=1

No one was boasting before you opened that offensive gob of yours and placed your size 9 in it Darth.

Nobby:
well if someones got his sit his account isnt inactive is it? its not our fault your no good at account sitting.

I spat my tea across my laptop when I read that. :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Blaze we have innactives like any tribe!! I personally agree with attacking inactives to gain a good foothold in enemy teritory! BUT I also agree with Easy, Wars are won on the beating the backbone of the tribe!! Hence why all my attacks on Macro have been on a player twice my size from 2 k's away!!

Plus I don't see what your problem is with our tribe??? have we ever acted with hostility towards you? beleive not! However your members decided to stack Macro villages when we attcked! well all that did was give them false hope i think the stats are starting show we are grinding them down! Feel free to mail me in game if you disagee but this post is not about our war with macro which i must say does not involve you!!

DeletedUser

haha, ooooooh I seem to have annoyed lionheart, it kinda does involve me, especially when a tribe I have a vested interest in is receiving non stop attacks, and grinding us down? want me to put my defence back in there? meeow... lol. and,,, I absolutely have abided by every diplomacy status I have made, we have a nap. we have not attacked you. simple as. unless you want that to be different? I can always make it happen. :D

hostile hostile hostileness,,, hmmm, well, you do keep complaining about one of our blokes nobling, yet hes clearly nobling in his own backyard, its really irritating receiving all those mails. did you know captain sharpe once rimmed G star dan? one of your big members? honestly im just rambling... im bored, pm me lol.

DeletedUser

Wow.. Ive never seen such pathetic play and constant whining from 2 top tribes. TEAM and Virtus. (more TEAM than Virtus)

You guys are terrible with the crying about inactives...

IF YOU HAVE INACTIVES NOBLE THEM OUT!!! Its really not that hard.
Dont just leave them or sit them and then when they are attacked instantly go to the externals and cry about how cowardly the attacker is..

If an inactive comes up in W~A~R they are nobled out in a day or 2. So quickly that an enemy has no chance of getting their vills. And if they are on the front line they are so well stacked that we dont even have to worry about them being sit. (although they are)

Virtus - pull it together and beat GF already. Id expect more out of a tribe of your stature than falling to teams level of crying. GF act a little ridiculous aswell but you should hold yourselves higher.

TEAM - your pathetic and a disgrace to the top 5. DOGS are better than you. DOGS are beating you. So are many other tribes. If you are the almighty best tribe in this world than prove it by doing something other than crying. Please. The world would love to see it. :icon_rolleyes:

Darth/Easy Az, maybe if you spent less time dismissing or crying about inactive members and more time shaping your tribe up, you wouldnt be the joke of UK2. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How long can you guys use the "in-active" card!? I mean come on you guys are losing,stop using excuses and the world certainly doesn't need another thread for TEAM/DOGS bickering. But I've learned not to hold the moderators on this server in very high standards anyway.:icon_rolleyes:

There are no rules in War,only consequences and rewards. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

NO RULES IN WAR, thats makes the shameful way in which I poach villages completely acceptable, I like you frizzy

DeletedUser

I've never known a bigger bunch of cry babies !! Lol.

Gee wizz man!!
Our OP on cothamrocks had been planned for nearly a week, and if we felt we needed to prove ourselves (which we don't) we could show mails and forum posts (dated) as proof of the planning.

How many times in this world must we say ..... GO PLAY THE INACTIVE CARD SOMEWHER ELSE.

Darth, I expect better from you.? You seem like an educated man? Do you not know of the history of war?

Even if your aqusations of our tactics was true? (which it is not), any honour in this fight was disguarded many many moons ago by the tactics of TEAM's propaganda and persistant recruitment attempts of our players.

Wars our won when fighting with your back against the wall by any means how to protect your liberty and lands.

Let me tell you a short tail....

I am a Scotsman, a small but very proud nation that boasts the achivement of not being a conquered nation! Not even by the Romans back in the day and certainly not by the English despite their many attemps (I emplore the English to know their history before you challenge that statement).
How did Scotland defeat and repell such threats to their homeland??

Run....hide and fight, the highland way.

Scotland knew most armies would crush them in open feild battle so a tactic used was to draw armies into the highlands into our turf where they would be ambushed, defeated and sent packing home.
A tactic used for 100's of years to protect a countries freedom.

Are you to say such a tactic for survival was wrong and their was no honor on how my nation fought for our freedom? In such times you employ the tactics that will ensure your survival and victory.

Therefore ...... If this is the tactic of the DOG army. !? Go cry on some other mothers bosom!!!!

DeletedUser

that and scotland cost too much for the benefits we would have gained... :O OH i did not just say that!

(my bad, I gotta increase my votes for the troll awards.)

DeletedUser

Apparently the Irish helped too as 'Braveheart' taught me.:icon_confused:

I have to say I'm getting disappointed at the amount of times TEAM and VIRTUS come on here complaining that their bad war stats are down to inactives. As others have said all tribes have them. The best tribes deal with them internally.

Anyway the example that DARTHY used (Cothamrocks) was clearly not inactive as proved by his stats and so to use this as an example of DOGS attacking inactives in another tribe is a big FAIL.

DeletedUser

that and scotland cost too much for the benefits we would have gained... :O OH i did not just say that!

LoL Oh no you didn't! Thats too funny!

And to add to the few great posts before this one. Some would think the "Tactics" used by most Modern Military forces to be somewhat "without honor" or "lacking in real fighting skill",but truth is if you can launch missiles from 100miles away and hit a target the size of a quarter...Well sir you'd be a fool not to use it.

DeletedUser

RUN JAI RUN TO HIDE!!!! OR EVEN BETTER FORMAT YOUR PC

That post was by Juke, not Jai - maybe you should reformat your PC - something isn't working correctly :lol:

LOL
like virtus diplomacy
betray your tribe
leave behind your tribemates and let us rim them all. SUCH AN HONOUR!!!

Do you have nothing better to do than troll every thread looking for a way to hurl insults & derail it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yeah king mitsos, on your bike..

OT:
have a look at all the bent out of shape ego's would you! unfortunately the fact still remains, the only thing dogs are good at is targeting inactives, you can make all the accusations you like, you can even make rather poor attempts to turn it back on team, but the fact will always remain the same. your only motivation to stay in the game is the fact there will always be another inactive for you to make yourselves look better than you actually are. i suppose not all of you are to blame for your methods, after all when being led by example i guess internal ennoblements and picking up the scraps is the only tw education you could fall back on hey ?

some of you seem to have totally misinterpreted my original post, dont get me wrong, i am not saying inactives should not be taken advantage of, or that team has never ceased an opportunity if it has shown its face, what i am simply pointing out, is that dogs entire game plan and every day run of events is to go after only those who cannot in any way retaliate..versus TEAM who love the battles and sense of satisfaction one gets from sending a fully active member, or tribe even to the rim...

if you can launch missiles from 100miles away and hit a target the size of a quarter...Well sir you'd be a fool not to use it.
how does modern warfare compare to medieval war mongering ? well it does not, and if i was to don a headset and load myself into the matrix my superhuman mind abilities would top the 100 mile missile by a long shot ! i see your point and as i have stated there is nothing wrong with targeting inactives, but when that is your only tactic and you claim your all mighty and powerful, you must admit that its just a cowardly way to consistently play the game is it not ??

so get over youself mofo, the only reason your butting in and taking dogs side is because your bunch are no different, ya pack of stat watching inactive bashers hahaha, your the joke mofo, atleast i dont let fear hold me back from taking on who ever when ever.

DeletedUser4221

xD....you talk about honour then your post just shows none of it....stop all this 'crying 'and sort out the problems on the battlefield thats where it counts, point scoring in the forum doesn't really achieve nothing...how many more threads are we going to see the same thing just the other side of the coin

DeletedUser

blah blah blah

yeah alright, darth

targeting inactives is a dirty part of the game, just like hugging enemies to end wars with a merge, or poaching players.

but you ignorant to insinuate that its only dogs who have ever targeted inactives, as i said in previous posts if just decided to not log in for a week (for whatever reason) team would take my villages. if u say otherwise, your either a liar or just foolish.

Discussing the benefits and morality behind targeting the enemies inactives is fine, but please keep the personal attacks out of the discussion.

i dont think telling mofo he has his face in a dogs bottom can be classed as discussing inactive player nobbling

this is why the mods cracked down last time darth, because of idiotic threads like this one. purposely designed aggravate one group of people.

DeletedUser

you may learn something then nobbler.

If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him.
- Sun Tzu

you talk about honour then your post just shows none of it....stop all this 'crying 'and sort out the problems on the battlefield thats where it counts, point scoring in the forum doesn't really achieve nothing...how many more threads are we going to see the same thing just the other side of the coin

if you dont care, why bother posting ?

“He has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. i would Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”

DeletedUser

yeah, ignore the valid points people make, and just post quotes from famous people...

[SARCASM]that makes you right[/SARCASM] :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I honestly say fair play to DOGS for nobling inactive players. It is a war game and enemy caps, weather inactive or not, are still enemy caps. At the end of the day, that's what you need to win a war.

I do have to say this though. With you DOGS fighting and winning over villages against inactive players, and with TEAM actually nobling villages fom your active players. I am happy and proud to say that I am fighting for TEAM. At least UK2 still has a tribe like TEAM who fights with integrity and plays the game for the sake of playing well rather than just winning.

Don't worry Darthy, if we go out, we go out with gunz blazing, If we win though, we'll be considered legends who faced off against the odds. I've known alot of top tribes and I know alot of them would have cacved in by now, but not TEAM though. They got the guts to take a hit and still hit back.

And if I might quote some old people as well. Then here's mine:

"Ladies! If your not down with that, We got two words for ya'!!"

3218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.