~SHAMEFUL TACTICS~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I honestly say fair play to DOGS for nobling inactive players. It is a war game and enemy caps, weather inactive or not, are still enemy caps. At the end of the day, that's what you need to win a war.

I do have to say this though. With you DOGS fighting and winning over villages against inactive players, and with TEAM actually nobling villages fom your active players. I am happy and proud to say that I am fighting for TEAM. At least UK2 still has a tribe like TEAM who fights with integrity and plays the game for the sake of playing well rather than just winning.

Don't worry Darthy, if we go out, we go out with gunz blazing, If we win though, we'll be considered legends who faced off against the odds. I've known alot of top tribes and I know alot of them would have cacved in by now, but not TEAM though. They got the guts to take a hit and still hit back.

And if I might quote some old people as well. Then here's mine:

"Ladies! If your not down with that, We got two words for ya'!!"

3218.jpg

yes the point that im making is TEAM, VIRTUS, HD, DUKES and every other tribe on every other world targets has targeted inactive's at some point during a war. you can pretend TEAM have some sort of honour, but they dont because they do it just as much as any one else.

the way your going on about its like you expect us to leave them alone because they've decided to have a little holiday away from the game.

and what r u going on about 'faced off against all the odds' TEAM started this war, TEAM wanted our K, TEAM r the invaders.

if they go down, its because they deserve it.

DeletedUser

TEAM still bleating on and on and on.......

Do you not think DOGS were under similar strain and pressure when we were boxed in at all sides with war?
And there were many claims that our players would go inactive and quit from the pressure!? Well some did, some didn't, and we dealt with it all.

All I see is TEAM crying about stuff then standing tall stating how their proud to go down in a blaze of glory if it came!? You call this Glory!!?? Posting posts like this of your crying and moaning ..... A phrase Max likes and I'll quote ' get over yourself'.

DOG players have already proven that to the eye on the stats cotham shows active!!! How would we know he wasn't active? What are you suggesting we knew, I would love to know! ...,, I know everything that goes on within
my tribe and I can truly stand up and state that the OP on cotham had been planned for a week to be launched when we did, we stuck by that.

You seem to create this blanket of a DOG under hand tactic to attempt to cover a TEAM failure. ..... Is cotham going to be dismissed too now like your other abandoned players who were claimed to be inactive. (the saga of Masterdevil..... Who was active but as TEAM claim he didn't ask for support and lost villas, they claimed him as inactive and dismissed him).

Do if we were to belive you about cotham?
alledged Inactive ..... Sets a sitter though? Team fail by failing to accept and take on the sitting.

Do you not think if we knew he would not fight back we would have gone for much more villages, we are much more capable. For example, I only sent nukes, not nobles as it was my opinion my nobles had to travel to far and would be spotted giving the OP away when we had players and nobles closer.

DeletedUser3227

yes the point that im making is TEAM, VIRTUS, HD, DUKES and every other tribe on every other world targets has targeted inactive's at some point during a war. you can pretend TEAM have some sort of honour, but they dont because they do it just as much as any one else.

the way your going on about its like you expect us to leave them alone because they've decided to have a little holiday away from the game.

and what r u going on about 'faced off against all the odds' TEAM started this war, TEAM wanted our K, TEAM r the invaders.

if they go down, its because they deserve it.

team didnt start any war, remember your declaration? lmao,

look i already gave you cotham vills well done, at least blev admits that is was a walk in the park.

im over this already,

DeletedUser

team didnt start any war, remember your declaration? lmao,

look i already gave you cotham vills well done, at least blev admits that is was a walk in the park.

im over this already,

dont act like your so magnanimous, 'i gave you the cotham vills', pish! you got your little minion to start an entire thread over it.

yeah it was easy, very easy. my guess is you didn't have a clue what was going on so you made a strategic retreat and pulled the troops out to fight another day. now whether cotham was inactive, or being sat poorly, or whatever i couldn't care less. its not my fault your tribe is crap max.

we declared as a response to your aggressive acts. the same way Britian did to germany in ww2? or are you saying the nazis are the innocent party too?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TEAM still bleating on and on and on.......

Do you not think DOGS were under similar strain and pressure when we were boxed in at all sides with war?
And there were many claims that our players would go inactive and quit from the pressure!? Well some did, some didn't, and we dealt with it all.

All I see is TEAM crying about stuff then standing tall stating how their proud to go down in a blaze of glory if it came!? You call this Glory!!?? Posting posts like this of your crying and moaning ..... A phrase Max likes and I'll quote ' get over yourself'.

DOG players have already proven that to the eye on the stats cotham shows active!!! How would we know he wasn't active? What are you suggesting we knew, I would love to know! ...,, I know everything that goes on within
my tribe and I can truly stand up and state that the OP on cotham had been planned for a week to be launched when we did, we stuck by that.

You seem to create this blanket of a DOG under hand tactic to attempt to cover a TEAM failure. ..... Is cotham going to be dismissed too now like your other abandoned players who were claimed to be inactive. (the saga of Masterdevil..... Who was active but as TEAM claim he didn't ask for support and lost villas, they claimed him as inactive and dismissed him).

Do if we were to belive you about cotham?
alledged Inactive ..... Sets a sitter though? Team fail by failing to accept and take on the sitting.

Do you not think if we knew he would not fight back we would have gone for much more villages, we are much more capable. For example, I only sent nukes, not nobles as it was my opinion my nobles had to travel to far and would be spotted giving the OP away when we had players and nobles closer.
Well that's a diffirent matter, C~C were a bunch of non-veteran players and were playing against smaller tribes up until they fought DOGS who are a premade set of players from worlds that are far far away. The other tribes you fught against(S.T.?) was very similar in terms of strength.(This is same as Dukes but with less capable leadership).

What we face now is W~A~R(composed of some ex-storm premade members), DOGS(The only remaining premade aside from TEAM and Virtus), and DUKES(some members from the Radical Spammers premade).

From what I see, the odds against us outweight the odds that were against yourselves. :)

@nobbler-note Max's post about declarations. We never declared a war, we only "counter declared'(our declaration of acceptance to war you, I know since I made that thread. >.<) to prove a point. We were not going down. In any case, don't make that an issue nobbler, since that's not the point were trying to get through to you and stop whinning about who declared on who. Its not really an issue.

DeletedUser3227

dont act like your so magnanimous, 'i gave you the cotham vills', pish! you got your little minion to start an entire thread over it.

yeah it was easy, very easy. my guess is you didn't have a clue what was going on so you made a strategic retreat and pulled the troops out to fight another day. now whether cotham was inactive, or being sat poorly, or whatever i couldn't care less. its not my fault your tribe is crap max.

we declared as a response to your aggressive acts. the same way Britian did to germany in ww2? or are you saying the nazis are the innocent party too?

jee wizz, did your mumma wash your mouth out with soap when you were a kid ;)

ok nobbler you are right my tribe is rubbish we are a bunch of big girls blouses and we cant fight ourselves out of a wet paper bag, why cant you put us away? why cant W~A~R put us away? why cant dukes put us away? why cant pbm put us away? why cant ta1 put us away? why u ask? ill tell you.

TEAM are a war proven tribe, and we are still here, rank 2 i believe, so run along cupcake and leave your team are rubbish dribble at the door.

DeletedUser

@nobbler-note Max's post about declarations. We never declared a war, we only "counter declared'(our declaration of acceptance to war you, I know since I made that thread. >.<) to prove a point. We were not going down. In any case, don't make that an issue nobbler, since that's not the point were trying to get through to you and stop whinning about who declared on who. Its not really an issue.

its irrelevant that we declared first. as i told max, TEAM were the aggressors and i couldn't care less about your counter declaration, as it meant nothing then and it still means nothing now.

im not making the declaration an issue, in fact it was max who brought it up. but im not going to ignore a blatant lie when its put in front of me, ill correct it. to say that TEAM are the innocent party is to say that Germany in WW2 were the innocent party, as the situation surrounding each are basically the same.

from what i can see the point your trying to get through to me is DOGS are cowards and were the only tribe thats ever attacked an inactive player, and that TEAM have never done such a thing... which is obviously another lie

the point i'm trying to get through to you is; the insinuation that DOGS only attack inactive TEAM members and TEAM only attack our actives is wrong. the actual duration of the war proves this to be wrong, if we only attacked their inactives by now TEAM would only consist of a crack group of super active players as all the inactive would be gone now. but that, as we all know isn't the case

max said:
TEAM are a war proven tribe,

you have never won a major war, you merged with Enzyme and that was your best success in war.

your hardly proven

DeletedUser3227

lmao, what war have you won dct? were they ranked in the top 10? well done. what tribe besides team have been in the top 5 at the time you have wared them? none. anyway instead of jumping around my question, if we are rubbish like you say, why are we still here and growing strong? becuase you and your allies cant put us away, thus making your numerous statments that we are rubbish false. dont be a hater sweet cheecks, will give you a stroke.

DeletedUser

your still trying to break away from the topic at hand, and that is that you pack of cowards only ever attack one of TEAM's members when they show signs of inactivity...nothing more nothing less..its all your good for, just admit it. if the attacks on cotham were organized i can say this with pleasure..

IT WAS THE MOST PATHETIC OP IVE SEEN THUS FAR FROM ANYONE, even ta1 organize better ops than you lot and your rank 1 hahaha.

the point your trying to get through to me is DOGS are cowards and were the only tribe thats ever attacked an inactive player,
for the love of god, i would have more luck talking to a dead cat than you...no we are saying that thats all you do lol..
ive said this too you that many times im starting to wonder if someone is reading the posts to you and he/she is skipping the part that i have to continuously repeat to you like an infant needs pffft...

DeletedUser

you have never won a major war, you merged with Enzyme and that was your best success in war.

Team was winning. If enzyme didn’t merge Team would have won. The reason They merged was to make sure they would never be surrounded or get crushed by faster growing tribes. Because the war was limiting both tribe’s growth. Anyways, Enzyme was losing. And I know this for a fact, I was duke after all.

from what i can see the point your trying to get through to me is DOGS are cowards and were the only tribe thats ever attacked an inactive player, and that TEAM have never done such a thing... which is obviously another lie

That’s totally out of the point. If you understood that from Darth’s message you really need to reread his post. This is about the fact Dogs is only winning the war due to nobling inactives and that they should indeed be proud of winning but not showing off about how succesfull and efficient they are. That’s the whole point of this thread.

The reason Dogs can ennoble so many Team inactives whilst theirs get cannibalised fairly fast is because Team does not want to waste nobles on inactives. Many Teamsters are short on nobles and would rather use them to conquer the enemy instead of nobling inactives. Hence why there are so many inactives you can pick on. Fair enough – and a damn good reason to win the war – I agree – but nothing to be proud of

About team going down ? phuh .. let’s talk again in a year. Team is only in a short recession. Till the inactivity problem is sorted.

Ps I’m disappointed in Dogs. Really am. Nearly 300 incomings and all were fakes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You guys are obviously not even clever enough to work out why we did such a small OP involving only a handful if players huh?.

Such a small OP taking only 7 villas and you moan and cry about it like this in a whole thread of it's own!

Can't you see how pathetic your being?

If your such a good and proven tribe as u always bang on about.... Deal with it and move on, stop crying.

DeletedUser3227

wow none from 2 on cotham when he has a sitter lmao. aint as easy as inactive account now is it cupcakes?

the thread wasnt just about cotham i dont believe blevy boi. it was about ur tactics in general. cotham was used as a point as was the most recent. but as per usual u will only see what you want to see. thats fine i dont care, i didnt think it needed a thread of its own but hey , i didnt open it.

DeletedUser

back to the stats board boys, you can hibernate until a flat line appears somewhere else:lol:

DeletedUser

back to the stats board boys, you can hibernate until a flat line appears somewhere else:lol:
here's a suggestion darth kick them as soon as they go in-active as you have claimed you do, then you won't have to come on the forums crying:).

DeletedUser

whos crying ?? not me, i am pointing out who uk2 most cowardly are lol, although yummy come a close second imo..

DeletedUser

your crying darth, and its a ridiculous point because

TEAM
DO
THE
EXACT
SAME
THING.

DeletedUser

so your trying to make it out to everyone that we solely and wholly attack only dogs inactives in the same disgraceful manor as DOGS ha ha ha..

YOUR A DREAMER

DeletedUser

Please please please please please (I'm begging now) ... Get over it!

I'm certainly gonna put a ticket on the lottery this weekend, as my/our skill of planning an OP on a player a week or so in advance to co-incide with the predicted inactivity my crystal ball said their was gonna be! Surely it's a dead cert!
I'm sitting by it now waiting for the next prediction of TEAMs inactive list so we can act fast and get nobling! .......

Don't worry,...... Fear not! I have bought plenty of lollypop's for when Team come crying on the forums again so don't worry, there's a cute little boy (or girl) ....(back slaps) ... Cos were good at that too.

DeletedUser

so your trying to make it out to everyone that we solely and wholly attack only dogs inactives in the same disgraceful manor as DOGS ha ha ha..

YOUR A DREAMER

so fishtank is inactive?
so will9 is inactive?
so cooper is inactive?
so hitdaspot is inactive?
so josephine is inacitve?
so ian death is inactive?
so cothamrocks is inactive?
so so prudz is inacitve?
so the super hamster is inactive?
so valoki is inactive?
so darthcalias is inactive?

these players have recently lost villages to DOGS, so according to your statement all these players are inactive? because DOGS only target inactives, correct?

well if TEAM's got that many inactives i suggest you stop posting moronic comments and threads on here, get in game and clean house.

its not our problem your front line is going inactive

the claim that DOGS only target TEAM inactives is wrong.
the claim that DOGS are the only tribe to target inactives on an enemy front line is obviously wrong.

this thread has no conversational value what so ever. its a retaliation for something that happened ingame and an opportunity for TEAM to flame, thats it!

DeletedUser

can a mod plxz lock or or deletle this thread be for it gets any whorst

Status
Not open for further replies.