SLAP! vs ~MYR~ (The Massacre)

DeletedUser12407

we didnt. that wasnt even a 1on1 and i dont know for sure but i think grimlock didnt even play there ;)

DeletedUser12656

You're asking for a 1v1 tribe war involving MYR? We're at no point even close to competiting in a competitive match.

True. MYR are no match for SLAP!.

because i wanted to send all my troops out where i already had nobles. in the description stood nothing so i waited until 5seconds before. then i clicked on attack and - "in this world you cant noble barbarians"

perfect

Fair enough :) I did find the report funny though since you had over 1min to dodge :icon_razz:

I'm surprised that you would even want to 1v1 with lionfart, given your a far better player than him.
Maybe because all lion can do is update his ingame profile with a bunch of lies every round SLAP! or o/team play?

DeletedUser

We're not, yet you set out to destroy us every round.. Meaning a bunch of noobs are a threat to you.

DeletedUser

Not really. You're the guys who blast SLAP! all over your profiles, and isn't Brett constantly boasting how he's going to destroy SLAP! the next time he plays. Don't even get me started on lionfart.

DeletedUser

It does get a bit hard to no respond when you play a round and start getting scouted by SLAP even before MYR does any attacking, it's usually Cammy, Grim or yourself constantly scouting.

DeletedUser

slap have like 4 good players, the rest are just noobs who you mass recruited, and one of your best just left

DeletedUser

slap have like 4 good players, the rest are just noobs who you mass recruited, and one of your best just left

Where as MYR are formed from mates who just enjoy playing.. Only James, Brett and myself have experience playing speed.

DeletedUser

Every SLAP! player is better than you, and not all of them play .uk speed. We just won the last .fr season.

One of our "best" that left was our newest and least experienced player and he left when I told him he can't recruit randoms in a round when he doesn't need to. Nice try though, nub.

DeletedUser10790

It's great that you guys are helping new players, but there is always gonna be that rivalry because of the past. Rivalry is good, and it oes you fellas something to work toward surely.

Slap > ATM, you guys keep it up, coul change that

blue

DeletedUser7179

It's great that you guys are helping new players, but there is always gonna be that rivalry because of the past. Rivalry is good, and it oes you fellas something to work toward surely.

Slap > ATM, you guys keep it up, coul change that

blue

Not even close... player for player in an equal fight I still think my new players are better than what SLAP! have to offer! Their leader refuses to admit he has ever lost a round to me despite being in a hell of a lot of the rounds I'm he says random people are not in SLAP! when they attack and then next round guess what... they are in SLAP!. There is no need to try to lie to gain an edge! everyone knows who is in ~MYR~ because we join together and play as a team! You dont see us hidding on different accounts and asking other nubs to suicide despite having a 5vs1 situation!

DeletedUser10872

and I along with everyone else are sick of reading your poorly written posts

I look farward to reading your excuse as to why you can't 1v1 me :)

Well. Matt. That was awkward. Looking farward - to a brighter future. Don't comment on someone else's posts unless yours are perfect. Noob.

DeletedUser

Every SLAP! player is better than you, and not all of them play .uk speed. We just won the last .fr season.

One of our "best" that left was our newest and least experienced player and he left when I told him he can't recruit randoms in a round when he doesn't need to. Nice try though, nub.

i know i,m better the players, but i,m not naming them as their friends, saves causing the argument, something you wouldnt know about.

and you didn't just tell him did you, you took it very serious aha

DeletedUser11006

You dont see us hidding on different accounts and asking other nubs to suicide despite having a 5vs1 situation!
No you're ask the random noobs with your own acc :p
(Tourney? :p You know when i mean^^ Sry I just came back from school and will go out now again, otherwise I'd search the screen for u^^)

(wondering)
Raaaameeeesh <3

DeletedUser10872

Matt, you're constantly moaning how no one ever snipes you. How was that? Did you have fun?

AM and troop manager ftw!

DeletedUser10872

The easiest thing to do is log in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Frustrated that I rimmed you again, noob?

=)

Get used to it.

DeletedUser10872

Oh I'm sorry, are you gloating that you nobled an account that sat on AM and troop manager for an hour? Bravo mate. Real top notch playing by you and your fellow SLAP comrades.