SLAP! vs ~MYR~ (The Massacre)

DeletedUser10872

Someone needs to learn how to snipe lol

I stand corrected. It was spread equally between 4 people complaining about people not sniping, I only recalled you bitching about it in particular.

DeletedUser

Oh I'm sorry, are you gloating that you nobled an account that sat on AM and troop manager for an hour? Bravo mate. Real top notch playing by you and your fellow SLAP comrades.
You should see my ingame profile :)

Oh, and nice excuse. It wasn't me it was my ACC Manager!!

DeletedUser

I stand corrected. It was spread equally between 4 people complaining about people not sniping, I only recalled you bitching about it in particular.

8c1f8f393011c26c2eb1c86c712bcd94.gif

Someone needs to learn how to snipe lol.

good 1v1 win someone noob

Entire quote, don't try and mislead :)

DeletedUser

One of our "best" that left was our newest and least experienced player and he left when I told him he can't recruit randoms in a round when he doesn't need to. Nice try though, nub.

​So SLAP recruit randoms on rounds where they need too? Hmmm..

DeletedUser10790

Enjoyable round today, Brett you played it well - the two of us did ya tho.

Blue

DeletedUser10872

Oh, and nice excuse. It wasn't me it was my ACC Manager!!

As much as I don't particularly care what you think regarding how I play, I do find it annoying when you come out with the whole "nice excuse" comment. You are not one to comment on other people making "excuses". Regarding my "excuse", if it's that big of a deal to you:
Congratz on the win Blue. Too bad you let Matt take the easy, practically undefended village that I offered.

DeletedUser10790

Cheers, though Daser did play the latter half of the round on my account.

Blue

DeletedUser

Congratz on the win Blue. Too bad you let Matt take the easy, practically undefended village that I offered.

2.5k archers, 2k spear 1k sword, right? Oh and I insisted on rimming you. :)

DeletedUser

​So SLAP recruit randoms on rounds where they need too? Hmmm..

The Night round just gone. Cammmy. Invited Random's because he can't win on his own. What excuse is he going to use?

Enjoyable round today, Brett you played it well - the two of us did ya tho.

Blue

Lets get this right i was so far in front and me not knowing you was in SLAP! which nobody told me about you Moaned at me to invite you then you didn't accept it then Took my second village, Want a reply to the message above ^^ Every round you and or SLAP join ~MYR~ will be there to wreck you.

I never forget my enemies!

DeletedUser

I wont join rounds specifically to fight SLAP.. I join rounds for fun..

DeletedUser

My main aim isn't to play a round to specifically target SLAP.. If winning means targeting them then so be it, if not i'm not too fussed.

DeletedUser10790

For the record, i joined an hour and a half late and asked you several times to invite me. Said id join later. I didnt actually join SLAP until halfway through that round, at which point the target became you instead of Matt.

blue

DeletedUser10790

No, we are both on about yesterday's round, the 12 hour one (I think it was)

blue

DeletedUser12564

ahha ok, and yes nicole i am aware that you are slap

well done you guys thoroughly thrashed us i am just glad i managed to stay up for as long as i could and sad that i missed the snipe for sam by such a small margin