SLAP!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would but it wouldn't be fair on the coplayers. We usually work as a unit to get one account to the top (Such as yours :p)

We usually work as a unit full stop, just one player will always end up winning with their amazing amount of skill ;)

But yeah, majority of the time SLAP! has pretty good teamwork which is why we can beat most of the other decent tribes pretty much most of the time.

Shame i'll stop playing by the end of this week :X

DeletedUser7746

Not bad for my first round back -> http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=399

Congratulations to Luke on his win. Unlucky Cammy :icon_wink:

Thank you, You did good your self :D

we have 10 chat members 2 havent posted in months (trinty, trent) 4 barely play (cammy, ash, razer, daser) we have four actives atm (me, matt, adam, and sam number 3.)
whats this about quantity?

This sam you speak of had 250 lc yesterday when i had 1300, going back toot he quantity and quality point.

DeletedUser3312

Attacker: .uk pro
Origin: .uk pros village

Quantity: 0 0 4000 0 0 1768 0 0 120 50 1 1
Losses: 0 0 1416 0 0 1030 0 0 42 18 1 0

Your paladin Paladin has died.

Defender: drluke95
Destination: TheSpeedmans village (506|512) K55

Quantity: 3785 1637 20 0 186 45 200 0 1 0 1 1
Losses: 3785 1637 20 0 186 45 200 0 1 0 1 1

Big def nub ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7746

i had allot of offence too, But why did you need +1 too take me?

DeletedUser3312

i had allot of offence too, But why did you need +1 too take me?

packet Academy (3 nobles per village)
You had 3 members in your tribe.
I was already being attacked by a number of players.

Please do not try and make out you were victimized. You said you were what? 5 times the player I am and yet you couldn't snipe sexy's train when it counted? Luke please. Jog on.

DeletedUser

You couldn't snipe James' train when it counted.. All you are admitting to is teaming .. /facepalm

:icon_rolleyes:

~Will~

DeletedUser

Identical post on another server, wow. Good going :)

I do not play UK, I think it is a decent server, but riddled with huggers. No need to respond to your bait on 2 servers ;)

~Will~

DeletedUser3312

Tbh, Will. You're flaming me here and some other guy over there. You have absolutely no grounds to.

Do I really need to go into further detail, like when you asked Adam to... :)

DeletedUser7746

packet Academy (3 nobles per village)
You had 3 members in your tribe.
I was already being attacked by a number of players.

Please do not try and make out you were victimized. You said you were what? 5 times the player I am and yet you couldn't snipe sexy's train when it counted? Luke please. Jog on.

print screen where i said im 5 times the palyer you are, and sexy smurf had 3 villages so she could of got a train yet it still takes 2 people?

DeletedUser3312

print screen where i said im 5 times the palyer you are, and sexy smurf had 3 villages so she could of got a train yet it still takes 2 people?

-I wanted to be the player who cleared you :) (Afterall, that's the only reason why I joined. I missed you yesterday.)
-sexy wanted the vill.

DeletedUser7746

-I wanted to be the player who cleared you :) (Afterall, that's the only reason why I joined. I missed you yesterday.)
-sexy wanted the vill.

All i see here is.

1- i could not do it alone.

DeletedUser5774

:lol: Believe me I could have cleared you. Not our fault you didn't turtle properly.

DeletedUser7746

:lol: Believe me I could have cleared you. Not our fault you didn't turtle properly.

You couldn't i saw your troops, you would of lost your noble in your first attack.And its called deff and lc then again you emo's dont understand much.

DeletedUser7746

What you would have lost your a noble meaning i could backtime you and kill your nuke and nobles?

Meh idc if Matt needs people too help him take me out im flatterd.

Last edited by a moderator: