SLAP!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

What you would have lost your a noble meaning i could backtime you and kill your nuke and nobles?

Meh idc if Matt needs people too help him take me out im flatterd.

I heard you got pwned by brett :lol:

DeletedUser10545

So someone, who just joined to criticize people when he is just a nobody. Sounds right to me

DeletedUser10545

Have you actually won any?

I have 2 accounts. This one is just to play whenever I have time, my fun account where I don't care about winning. i won 1 on this account. Got backstabbed on some, but that speed for ya.

So in the next cat round (Tomorrow) you plan to nuke me when your not playing.. Because thats logical.

No, for the last time I will not play. I will play if another one pops up, probably

DeletedUser3312

Stop spamming me thread nubs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10545

All it shows is that you're claiming to nuke me 'the next round you play' then you said nuking is how you win 'cat rounds' and now you're saying you're not going to be playing it. Hahahaha. ;p

I said that I wasn't playing at the start but will play whenever I have time. Period

SLAP ARE THE BEST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DeletedUser5774

No excuses. Should have won last round. But sleeping affects this game a lot lol.

DeletedUser5774

why dint you tell us your pass so we could co you :icon_confused:

The round before this one was 10am to 10pm. When I skimmed over the start information of the round just gone, I thought it said 10am to 10pm.

When it came to 10pm I checked why the server hadn't finished, and it showed 10:30pm. I didn't see the date was for 02/03/12 :lol:. When 10:30pm came, I checked again, and this time saw it was for the 2nd, not the 1st. I didn't have access to Skype by 12am came around, and, Matt was offline by then.

So I just fell asleep. Woke up at 4am or something with my account destroyed. I gave up around then lol.

By the time 7pm came around on the 1st I had thought I'd won the round, and basically stopped playing properly, so when 10pm came around and the guy who eventually won the round started playing again, my account was pretty unprepared for him. Haha.

Tl;dr: I'm an idiot.