speed server settings suggestions

DeletedUser

Speed:250
Unit Speed:2 - Makes farming better imo.
Length: 8 hours - 14 - 22
Member limit:100
Tribe Limit: 10
1 Packet Nobles
simple tech
Paladin
1 hour BP
No Archers
Random direction
Barbs and bonus up to 6000 points
2 barbs per player (so we all have a lot of farms!)

DeletedUser282

Speed:250
One of the least intelligent suggestions I have ever seen.

Defending properly would be impossible, to survive you would have to go all defence, so people would go 100% def and noble barbs, making this round no fun at all.

DeletedUser7966

So? Be the attacker :?

If you had ever done remotely well on any speed server, you will know that pretty much everyone will be trying to gang up on rank 1. Couple that with the fact that this account is probably the current most hated account on .net STW, and it is impossible to play a round without achieving mass incomings, despite being the most aggressive player there by far.

DeletedUser

don't you think it is already very fast, i would like a very slow troops speed then it is easier to keep track of my troops and farm constantly whilst having time to build buildings and troops etc etc

DeletedUser

don't you think it is already very fast, i would like a very slow troops speed then it is easier to keep track of my troops and farm constantly whilst having time to build buildings and troops etc etc

No, at the begninning I love farming, I'm an arcade clicker.

I make quickbar things of attack again with all/same troops and use those, it makes farming like a million times quicker and you get loads of res early...

If the unit speed was 2 with 200 game speed then I could get enough res to constantly keep every queue going with only a paladin and still get enough to make 50 spears without using any = )

Also, later on, like Academy time, I hate being slightly low on res so I like to farm more. I arcade click like made for about 2 - 3 hours and it's fun for me... Just my prefered settings :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7966

No, at the begninning I love farming, I'm an arcade clicker.

I make quickbar things of attack again with all/same troops and use those, it makes farming like a million times quicker and you get loads of res early...

If the unit speed was 2 with 200 game speed then I could get enough res to constantly keep every queue going with only a paladin and still get enough to make 50 spears without using any = )

Also, later on, like Academy time, I hate being slightly low on res so I like to farm more. I arcade click like made for about 2 - 3 hours and it's fun for me... Just my prefered settings :icon_biggrin:

Its also detrimental to any skilled players. Probably why you prefer it :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes Id like to see an 8 hour bash round for first round, quick and fast, the definition of speed!!

i think a 8 hour bash round with nobles on weekend would be fun as alot of us have jobs and familys so cant comit to anything too long :)

DeletedUser

Its also detrimental to any skilled players. Probably why you prefer it :lol:

Just because I can speed farm better than you doesn't mean that you are skilled :icon_neutral:

In fact, if you can't do the repetetive task of clicking buttons then you won't have the best start on a speed round which is all I'm doing =P

Every time I get an Acad, I restart or give away my vills or go inactive which is more fun on speed as your troops have fun while your away :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7966

Just because I can speed farm better than you doesn't mean that you are skilled :icon_neutral:

In fact, if you can't do the repetetive task of clicking buttons then you won't have the best start on a speed round which is all I'm doing =P

You seem to be assuming that I'm opposed to it because I'm worse than you? Ask any .net player, who has the best starts on speed, most current players will reply with one of my account names. So assuming you are better than me because you think you can click faster is a rather stupid assumption.

DeletedUser

You seem to be assuming that I'm opposed to it because I'm worse than you? Ask any .net player, who has the best starts on speed, most current players will reply with one of my account names. So assuming you are better than me because you think you can click faster is a rather stupid assumption.

I never said I was better than you :icon_confused:

You said that I was un-skilled by arcade clicking which is what I find fun, I said that arcade clicking gets you a better start in speed which it does as you get litterally infinate resources if your farms pay up and if you have say 5 farms and your only using a Pally you seem to get enough to keep the HQ going and getting a lot of spears to farm with as I found out...

DeletedUser269

And to be fair this isn't about who is better, this is about suggestions for future rounds.

DeletedUser7966

I never said I was better than you :icon_confused:

Just because I can speed farm better than you

Seems like you're trying to say something there :lol:

You said that I was un-skilled by arcade clicking which is what I find fun, I said that arcade clicking gets you a better start in speed which it does as you get litterally infinate resources if your farms pay up and if you have say 5 farms and your only using a Pally you seem to get enough to keep the HQ going and getting a lot of spears to farm with as I found out...

I said it was a stupidly high troop speed like that that was detrimental to the truly skilled players, which it is. You just assumed I was only talking about you.

DeletedUser

*Vendetta.. Ft sam is much better then all uk ^^
He is a good player, and he farm 100 times fasater then you =D
isn't sam :$x

DeletedUser

I think a 6 hour burst would be great.
No time limit either, or maybe like 2 seconds per 5 fields.

DeletedUser

I think a 6 hour burst would be great.
No time limit either, or maybe like 2 seconds per 5 fields.

Lol, that'd be fun for me but everyone else seems to hate ultra fast troop speed :icon_sad:
I could finally be high ranked at one part of the game and stay there until I go to the toilet and lose all my vills :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol, that'd be fun for me but everyone else seems to hate ultra fast troop speed :icon_sad:
I could finally be high ranked at one part of the game and stay there until I go to the toilet and lose all my vills :lol:

ehh, yeh. that really sucks... if speed is 400, and troopspeed is 0.4 (i thought. could even be 0.3) 1 field is only 4 seconds (with lc) and like 16 sec with noble. So it is already fast as hell.

if u gonna do troopspeed 2, 400*2=800 times faster. So I think the troops go TOO fast, like 0.001 second per field. I dont think the server can handle it ;)