speed server settings suggestions

DeletedUser

But it would be fun =D

You could Noble someone in miliseconds and get it retaken before you can look at the reports =P

DeletedUser

But it would be fun =D

You could Noble someone in miliseconds and get it retaken before you can look at the reports =P

sorry, but it would be a real failure, because u just can bash everyone. the whole damn world would be turling.

DeletedUser

it would. xD. lol. u can be cleared every time without having even a possibility to dodge, so even I (I never play with Def) would make Def, because you cant backtime. Its boring, the one who attacks first wins man :p

DeletedUser

it would. xD. lol. u can be cleared every time without having even a possibility to dodge, so even I (I never play with Def) would make Def, because you cant backtime. Its boring, the one who attacks first wins man :p

Yeah, so build a big O and be the one to attack.

DeletedUser

But people would attack you. If you wanted to survive you would have to turtle.

You really haven't got a clue have you?

But if everyone thought like you then they'd all be turtles and no-one would be able to attack me.
It's not being a sheep that distinguishes you from me Gareth.

DeletedUser

But people would attack you. If you wanted to survive you would have to turtle.

You really haven't got a clue have you?

offence is the best form of defence they say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

offence is the best for of defence they say

Exactly. In fact for this speed round my main was O as it always is and I was attacked by a player with the same amount of O as me roughly. All it took was a dodge and a back-time and I had him cleared and ready for Nobling.

DeletedUser7966

Exactly. In fact for this speed round my main was O as it always is and I was attacked by a player with the same amount of O as me roughly. All it took was a dodge and a back-time and I had him cleared and ready for Nobling.

Because this speed is 50, with troop speed 1, at 400 with troop speed 2, you would not have seen the attack before it landed, removing all skill of dodging & backtiming.

DeletedUser

Because this speed is 50, with troop speed 1, at 400 with troop speed 2, you would not have seen the attack before it landed, removing all skill of dodging & backtiming.

I only said those settings for the farming.
I love sending loads of farm runs with scripts. It makes farming more fun and knowing I can get to LC in a few minutes is very reassuring.

DeletedUser282

I only said those settings for the farming.
I love sending loads of farm runs with scripts. It makes farming more fun and knowing I can get to LC in a few minutes is very reassuring.

Those Farm scripts are illegal here, adding to my point that you haven't got a clue.

There would be almost no skill in a 400 speed unit speed 2 round. Many people have pointed that out and you have continued cluelessly arguing your point.

But if everyone thought like you then they'd all be turtles and no-one would be able to attack me.
It's not being a sheep that distinguishes you from me Gareth.

I would build a combination of offence and defence, primarily defence but with enough offence to clear people who went full offence. I would also use scouts to their full effect to see who was pure offence and who was turtling.

However in the end game, people would have to turtle and noble barbs to survive against any kind of attack. This would continue to the point where no real fighting would actually happen.

And it seems to me that what distinguishes you from me (based on my knowledge of your ability, mainly from uk5) is that I am competent.

A more on topic thing:-
I would suggest a fast round with highly elevated start which is around 2000 points (whatever the highest start point is) As starting up on .co.uk speed is very difficult due to the script restriction.

DeletedUser

Not when its speed 2 offense against offense in transit removing the use of dodging...

if you kill there offense first then they cannot attack you, obviously you are going to say that then it is luck and i agree with you, speed 2 is ridiculous. might as well suggest a speed 10000 round

DeletedUser

if you kill there offense first then they cannot attack you, obviously you are going to say that then it is luck and i agree with you, speed 2 is ridiculous. might as well suggest a speed 10000 round

Well it'd be a first...

Rank 1 would never be the same person unless he was very skillfull in keeping his villages or just turtled a lot and was good at it.

DeletedUser7966

Well it'd be a first...

Rank 1 would never be the same person unless he was very skillfull in keeping his villages or just turtled a lot and was good at it.

Go play on an illegal 10k speed server, then tell me that theres any skill whatsoever involved.

DeletedUser282

Suggestion for settings.

Never ever ever use this stupid system which can leave players without the ability to make nobles if they dominate.