Speed versus Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Entertaining. 8 players? Name them.

Btw, have you ever reached top 10 on any world?

Your idea is ridiculous because it would remove FA from the game. A good income for Innogames. It would also force players to use illegal farming scripts again in order to farm player targets. Think before you make further dumb suggestions.

lol... I see you making friends again... oh well...

Because no one will quit or restart once they are being farming creating barbs?!!!? simply means farming becomes more than just sending troops to barbs with no loses, you first have to create your own barbs...

Was it W12 when you keep blaming your stupidly low troop count on your 8 co-players for clearing players and losing you troops.... then there was ickly old me farming the empty red dots you left because you couldn't think past FA...

I like you thinking, they've made me think, I can't use FA.. I must therefore cheat and use illegal scripts rather than actually using my brain.... .

As for making top 10 on any world... err yes... Uk and net... even rank 1... though only rank 1 on .net worlds I admit... but then I don't claim to be anything more than an average players that doesn't need co-players to try stroke my ego... we aren't all so egotistical to have to use the same IGN so that everyone knows who we are on every world so we can be worshiped for being so great...

DeletedUser3312

Oh dear.

lol... I see you making friends again... oh well...

Because no one will quit or restart once they are being farming creating barbs?!!!? simply means farming becomes more than just sending troops to barbs with no loses, you first have to create your own barbs...
Why don't you actually read what I said, instead of guessing?

What I said said:
Your idea is ridiculous because it would remove FA from the game. A good income for Innogames. It would also force players to use illegal farming scripts again in order to farm player targets. Think before you make further dumb suggestions.

Was it W12 when you keep blaming your stupidly low troop count on your 8 co-players for clearing players and losing you troops.... then there was ickly old me farming the empty red dots you left because you couldn't think past FA...
Could you get it more wrong if you tried? The only red dots we farmed were cleared players or the rank.1 tribe. And no, we never "forgot" about them. There's that 8 players you keep on referring to, I see that once again you've neglected to answer me:
What I asked said:
Entertaining. 8 players? Name them.

I like you thinking, they've made me think, I can't use FA.. I must therefore cheat and use illegal scripts rather than actually using my brain.... .
I couldn't care less what you think or do. But if you're the voice for the entire world, then your opinion might matter. A thing however, I highly doubt.

As for making top 10 on any world... err yes... Uk and net... even rank 1... though only rank 1 on .net worlds I admit... but then I don't claim to be anything more than an average players that doesn't need co-players to try stroke my ego... we aren't all so egotistical to have to use the same IGN so that everyone knows who we are on every world so we can be worshiped for being so great...

I lol'd. Do you actually make stuff up when posting? I played .uk pro for one uk world. UK12. Not UK14 - /Facepalm. In regards to using it on speed, you have to for TWTOTAL :icon_rolleyes:
Are you really this daft?

In regards to you, I neither know nor care to know you. I find it amusing however that you attempt to remember me on uk12 in so much detail. Move on kid.

Your idea still sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Lol... why tell the truth when you just continue to lie to try and make yourself look better...

If your ego and 'reputation' on a silly text based intenerd game is so important to you that you need to lie to people you neither know or care to know then I can only worry for you....

There are already too many teenage suicides in the world....

DeletedUser3312

uh-huh? I'm not really sure what you read before actually coming on here. Although these are facts:

- No FA would force people to use scripts. Illegal on this server.
- I've never had 8 co-players in my life.
- You are not the voice for the entire world.
- I have used my name for one normal world.
- I still neither know nor care to know you.

Hey though, why don't you make another pointless post because you have absolutely no argument? :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm sure you make enough pointless posts for the both of us... But hey ho... that hasn't stopped you before so unfortunately we have to believe it's not going to stop you again...

- Wrong, players could just go back to using other methods to farm, i.e. bookmarks, like they did before FA and like some players still do....
- Wrong, we both know you have co-played with more than 8 players
- Pretty sure I or anyone else have never claimed that I am the voice of the entire world... though it's nice to know that you think of me when you think of the voice of the entire world... I just hope that's the only time you think of me...
- Well done...
- And I care why?

Anyone with an IQ above 7 would be able to understand the concept that scripts were banned before FA existed and not every player that ever played a world before FA got banned for using scripts...

Now focus, concentrate... can you now see why you are wrong?!!?

Ok.. so I was hoping too much... why don't you just post some irrelevant rubbish that no one will read... not even me...

DeletedUser4753

either tropez has hacked all your accounts

or speed players are sheep :p

seen as we do have matt and few other speedsters here why don't slap or even a new one off speed team come play w15?
you can take co's as many people do these days and once n for all prove how elite you guys are.

I stand with my comment made when matt said speed was the arena for gladiotors whilst normal players are mere peasents. that I have yet to see you guys come and do well.
miggy has found success on both, as has iteam, rest of you never seem to be able to play like you talk.

so be nice to see a speed premade of sorts, and if play ability matches ego's you shuld dominate?

DeletedUser

I know a few speed players who have success on both and as much as I hate saying it, Matt would have a lot of success on normal worlds if he kept calm and didn't get bored/upset when he doesn't get the top ranks.
I find the main problem is the speed players expect to get the top ranks and get upset when they don't and so quit easily over small things.

DeletedUser3312

either tropez has hacked all your accounts

or speed players are sheep :p

seen as we do have matt and few other speedsters here why don't slap or even a new one off speed team come play w15?
you can take co's as many people do these days and once n for all prove how elite you guys are.

I stand with my comment made when matt said speed was the arena for gladiotors whilst normal players are mere peasents. that I have yet to see you guys come and do well.
miggy has found success on both, as has iteam, rest of you never seem to be able to play like you talk.

so be nice to see a speed premade of sorts, and if play ability matches ego's you shuld dominate?
Ok, I think this point needs to be made. Any speed player could beat you. You lack in all components on the game and often talk about stuff you know absolutely nothing about. All top speed players have had success on normal worlds, moreso than you and nearly every speed player has skills startup wise - Because that's what speed demands.

There will never be a "speed" tribe, because we're all busy fighting each other. If you read the forums as you continuously mention, you'd know that. So don't do this normal vs speed crap... I don't particularly care too much who is better at normal, but everytime I post outside the speed forums somebody brings it up.

As for my gladiatorial comment, I'm sorry, are my puns not obvious? Stop taking everything I say so literally. Jesus Christ.

DeletedUser4083

You can continue this discussion here :)

Just remember the forum rules, so no grammar/spelling flames, no insults that aren't game related (that means restrict the usage of the words "Idiot" and "moron" as in certain contexts they aren't allowed).

I'd rather see a healthy discussion about speed and normal worlds, so try not to go too personal with the attacks.

DeletedUser4753

Ok, I think this point needs to be made. Any speed player could beat you. You lack in all components on the game and often talk about stuff you know absolutely nothing about. All top speed players have had success on normal worlds, moreso than you and nearly every speed player has skills startup wise - Because that's what speed demands.

There will never be a "speed" tribe, because we're all busy fighting each other. If you read the forums as you continuously mention, you'd know that. So don't do this normal vs speed crap... I don't particularly care too much who is better at normal, but everytime I post outside the speed forums somebody brings it up.

As for my gladiatorial comment, I'm sorry, are my puns not obvious? Stop taking everything I say so literally. Jesus Christ.

Again matty full of shite arnt we, please detail my tw history where you know anything of my past achievements or my ability to arrogantly say any speed player could beat me.

Im not going to blow my own trumpet for clowns like you to dance to but last 3 accounts ive seriously played where all multi-million and all were done so via player nobling, the last 2 whilst being in the underdog position and duking a tribe. Which means i didnt fail at start up nor mid game nor semi end game.

on w1 uk i was in a tribe gangbanged by 2 family tribes which i grew through and only after leadership fall out went elsewhere.

w13 its well documented how our little rim tribe out fought out played and out did the rank 1 tribe at the time FIRM, who were many times our size.

Im not going to dig up my last 8 years of play, but like i say to critics, go ask the people ive rimmed what they think of both my attacking and defending ability.

Notice how i also dont aggogantly say your a noob who any normal player would win, whilst i can list of many many normal players that would most likely destroy you i dont know your ability well enough to say all normal players would beat you.

Thats the key difference between matty and other posters.

Matty has a record of fibbing/bending truth/going quiet when gets shown up/making assumptions of people he knows nothing about/being proved wrong then deciding its a joke.

All i said is most speed players dont cut it on normal worlds, ive seen almost non aside from the players i mentioned who last till mid/late game. and at start up, the best normal players are blatantly better.

If you disagree would you say the top 5 speed players would beat the 5 normal players?

If you would then you really are (as you constantly call me despite knowing a thing about me) a moron

Disclaimer: i dont say speed players suck at tw, nor that their is no skill in what they do, but to arrogantly say Speed is tier 2 of tw is quite frankly ridiculous.

DeletedUser3312

I'm going to highlight the main points in bold as you tend to just blank them.

Again matty full of shite arnt we, please detail my tw history where you know anything of my past achievements or my ability to arrogantly say any speed player could beat me.
Alright calm down. There's no need to throw around naughty words. I know nothing of your achievements because none exist.

Im not going to blow my own trumpet for clowns like you to dance to but last 3 accounts ive seriously played where all multi-million and all were done so via player nobling, the last 2 whilst being in the underdog position and duking a tribe. Which means i didnt fail at start up nor mid game nor semi end game.
omgwow. You has 1mills accounts - Obviously uber pro. Ofcourse I'm joking. I've had mill accounts because people were supremely bored and gave them to me. Hell I've had a 30mill account. I do not hold this as an accomplishment whatsoever... Did you play these accounts from the start, and finish the world as a winner? Then you can mention them in your arguments.

on w1 uk i was in a tribe gangbanged by 2 family tribes which i grew through and only after leadership fall out went elsewhere.
csb.

w13 its well documented how our little rim tribe out fought out played and out did the rank 1 tribe at the time FIRM, who were many times our size.
csb.

Im not going to dig up my last 8 years of play, but like i say to critics, go ask the people ive rimmed what they think of both my attacking and defending ability.
How does no sound?

Notice how i also dont aggogantly say your a noob who any normal player would win, whilst i can list of many many normal players that would most likely destroy you i dont know your ability well enough to say all normal players would beat you.
Idk why you think I think I am the greatest normal player that's ever existed, because I've never suggested nor hinted at it. Perhaps in my quite obvious jokes. As for my ability... There is nothing I don't know about this game. You could suggest that's me being arrogant, challenge me even.. I'd be happy to make a youtube clib showing you how to do it :icon_wink:

Thats the key difference between matty and other posters.

Matty has a record of fibbing/bending truth/going quiet when gets shown up/making assumptions of people he knows nothing about/being proved wrong then deciding its a joke.
- I haven't lied once in this thread. Only discarding ridiculous suggestions that I have 8 co players. By all means find examples of my lying here instead of baseless accusations.
- Bending the truth. Well that's the same as lying. See above.
- Going quiet - Really? I don't think so.

All i said is most speed players dont cut it on normal worlds, ive seen almost non aside from the players i mentioned who last till mid/late game. and at start up, the best normal players are blatantly better.
This is coming from the guy who has stated numerous times that he doesn't care nor want to know about speed. Yet, he's suggesting he knows all the speed players who've played normal, and he's suggesting that we're all crap. :lol: You're a fool.

If you disagree would you say the top 5 speed players would beat the 5 normal players?
Almost certainly. Although I will not make a top 5, in order not to boost their ego.

If you would then you really are (as you constantly call me despite knowing a thing about me) a moron
- You've made horrible startup guides
- You have never made top 10 on any .uk world, despite playing a large quantity of them
- You know nothing of speed nor it's players, yet pretend you know everything. Which is contradictory to what you often say "I don't know speed".
- You thought playing speed requires a super fast computer.
- You think having an account over 1mill is a remarkable achievement.

...etc.

Disclaimer: i dont say speed players suck at tw, nor that their is no skill in what they do, but to arrogantly say Speed is tier 2 of tw is quite frankly ridiculous.
No, you only suggested speed players suck, numerous times. No idea what you're even banging on about in the rest of that.

DeletedUser4753

I'm going to highlight the main points in bold as you tend to just blank them.
no thats you matty, i answer all your silly criticisms just like last time......

Alright calm down. There's no need to throw around naughty words. I know nothing of your achievements because none exist.
I am calm, just why do you keep presuming?

You being a speed player rate speed victories, or start up, i rate getting to midgame and being part of a solid tribe and fighting fights and winning them, things that i do very well.

Well you know nothing of me because i don't brag, i don't disclose allias's to people i don't know and trust, and you can only base your poor assumptions on their forum name, a account that has played some 5 worlds as a joke, never passing one vill stage as often their their to chat to ppl, and the one world ive played seriously with it im in a rank 2 tribe which i duke, will be top 10-20 upon world finishing unless we are beat, and thats all from me declining to join the rank2 or 3 tribe at the time and joining a rim tribe who were multiple times smaller than locals in area.

The more you post the less i value your opinion, but w13 is a achievement for me because its becoming successful whilst sticking to morales

omgwow. You has 1mills accounts - Obviously uber pro. Ofcourse I'm joking. I've had mill accounts because people were supremely bored and gave them to me. Hell I've had a 30mill account. I do not hold this as an accomplishment whatsoever... Did you play these accounts from the start, and finish the world as a winner? Then you can mention them in your arguments.
Ive grew my last 3 accounts from scratch, on uk my account was left with a under performing sitter which demolished it whilst i was on holiday, under me wouldnt of happened, weeks after this the tribe i was in merged with w1n, so just missed a win, and w13 is a work in progress.

also if you listen to what im saying instead of using straw man arguments be most helpful, i said the last 3 accounts ive drove have been successful, which means i wasn't rimmed and went on to have success.

Compared to your sorta play style where your cleared and quit, or have to restart

Also the above mentioned account were never co played by 8/5/3 ANYONE, nor sat at start up at all

csb.

csb.

How does no sound?
you make critisims with no proof what so ever, ive told you were to find proof, if you cba i dont care, your the one making false claims not me

Idk why you think I think I am the greatest normal player that's ever existed, because I've never suggested nor hinted at it. Perhaps in my quite obvious jokes. As for my ability... There is nothing I don't know about this game. You could suggest that's me being arrogant, challenge me even.. I'd be happy to make a youtube clib showing you how to do it :icon_wink:
I think your one of the poorest actualy, based on last 2 normal worlds you played, start up players play for a bit and do well, then either slow down or quit, you didnt do well, just quit.
And as i quoted you were so sure you would take rank 1 on w14, and were so happy about rank 1 on w12 was it? being rank 1 pre nobles then getting nobled, well bravo you matty........

- I haven't lied once in this thread. Only discarding ridiculous suggestions that I have 8 co players. By all means find examples of my lying here instead of baseless accusations.
- Bending the truth. Well that's the same as lying. See above.
- Going quiet - Really? I don't think so.

You love adding specifics dont ya, "i havent done this recently" or "that in this thread" i dont care where or when you do things, you are a lier as exposed on your own forums, and you often go quite, or pc breaks and mouse breaks, or some other excuse, always when it counts, how coincidental lol

This is coming from the guy who has stated numerous times that he doesn't care nor want to know about speed. Yet, he's suggesting he knows all the speed players who've played normal, and he's suggesting that we're all crap. :lol: You're a fool.

I read speed forums from time to time for the lolz of your squabbling, and when i look at the top ranks, i dont see speed players, i see normal start up players.

Almost certainly. Although I will not make a top 5, in order not to boost their ego.

Lol so you think the top 5 speed players would beat the top 5 normal players, thats laughable, speed is a niche game so has a far smaller player base, if this was so why is the rank 1 not often a speed player dabbling on normal?

Ive lost touch with prev uk/net rank 1's due to having a break, but was the last dominating rank 1 on uk who was a speed player not miggy/grant and namaz so a trio played account?, not to take owt away from them, i dont know namaz, and but rate highly grant and miggy, but these 2 are exceptions to the rule.

- You've made horrible startup guides The outdated start up guide...... it doesnt even apply as quests are out now

- You have never made top 10 on any .uk world, despite playing a large quantity of them
played 2 uk worlds seriously, never from start date. w1 had sitter done job would most likely have a world win, w13 gimme chance pal :)

- You know nothing of speed nor it's players, yet pretend you know everything. Which is contradictory to what you often say "I don't know speed".
I dont pretend to know anything, just that i know high the standard of the top normal player are, should you say the average speed player is better than average normal player, then you may have a argument, but sorry ive got a opinion that i know a lot of people also have

well a pc with a 5 second lag would not play speed very well but could still play some role on a normal world, and as i said, a normal player not knowing about speed is far from a bad thing, can you tell me all the ins and outs of hc strategy? no you dont play it so why would you.

no you took a quote and put your own anser to it, i said last few worlds ive played and made success's out of them, both arguing your idiotic comments whilst knowing nothing about me, and also arguing that i dont rate ranks as a show of a players ability, tharg wasnt know for being a rank taker, but would smash most players pound for pound, n i dont think anyone argues he wasnt a amazing player
...etc.

No, you only suggested speed players suck, numerous times. No idea what you're even banging on about in the rest of that.

No you said speed players are a class above normal player, i disagreed, problem?

All in all your just do what you do on speed forums, yap yap yap about in the end nothing, spam, talk rubbish, mis quote, take out of context, then your keyboard breaks. how about you do us all a favor n smash the thing over your head, not only will you give us a break, but maybe just maybe your brain will re-engage with reality noob!

Replies in red

DeletedUser3312

I am calm, just why do you keep presuming?
Because you are using borderline infractionable words like a 12 year old.

You being a speed player rate speed victories, or start up, i rate getting to midgame and being part of a solid tribe and fighting fights and winning them, things that i do very well.

Well you know nothing of me because i don't brag, i don't disclose allias's to people i don't know and trust, and you can only base your poor assumptions on their forum name, a account that has played some 5 worlds as a joke, never passing one vill stage as often their their to chat to ppl, and the one world ive played seriously with it im in a rank 2 tribe which i duke, will be top 10-20 upon world finishing unless we are beat, and thats all from me declining to join the rank2 or 3 tribe at the time and joining a rim tribe who were multiple times smaller than locals in area.

The more you post the less i value your opinion, but w13 is a achievement for me because its becoming successful whilst sticking to morales

idk does anyone rate playing normal for a really really long time, still failing to reach the top 20 on .uk as an achievement? I don't think it's just me.

Ive grew my last 3 accounts from scratch, on uk my account was left with a under performing sitter which demolished it whilst i was on holiday, under me wouldnt of happened, weeks after this the tribe i was in merged with w1n, so just missed a win, and w13 is a work in progress.

also if you listen to what im saying instead of using straw man arguments be most helpful, i said the last 3 accounts ive drove have been successful, which means i wasn't rimmed and went on to have success.

Compared to your sorta play style where your cleared and quit, or have to restart

Also the above mentioned account were never co played by 8/5/3 ANYONE, nor sat at start up at all
csb. I've read what you're saying, if anything it makes you look more like a noob. So keep going.

you make critisims with no proof what so ever, ive told you were to find proof, if you cba i dont care, your the one making false claims not me
Hypocritical much? Aren't you the same person who called me a liar and stated that I was going quiet? . Then pressed on the matter you said, "WELL HE DOES IT ON THE SPEED FORUMS".
Nevertheless, what you have said is still incorrect and a lie, and you know it.

Here:
- You've made horrible startup guides

...etc.

Even when you try and divert attention from yourself, you still fail.

The outdated start up guide...... it doesnt even apply as quests are out now
It was never in-date to begin with.

played 2 uk worlds seriously, never from start date. w1 had sitter done job would most likely have a world win, w13 gimme chance pal :)
All I see are more failed attempts.

I dont pretend to know anything, just that i know high the standard of the top normal player are, should you say the average speed player is better than average normal player, then you may have a argument, but sorry ive got a opinion that i know a lot of people also have
There you go with more lies. I never stated that the average speed player was better than I top normal player. I just said the average speed player is better then you. Oh wait? You weren't seriously trying to call yourself a top player were you? :lol:

well a pc with a 5 second lag would not play speed very well but could still play some role on a normal world, and as i said, a normal player not knowing about speed is far from a bad thing, can you tell me all the ins and outs of hc strategy? no you dont play it so why would you.
Either you're a liar, or an idiot. Lag such as that is unheard of even on the cheapest of laptops. If you suffer from that lag it's most likely external. I've led a rank.1 and rank.2 normal tribe on .net even whilst I was a noob, my experience in speed and normal is probably more extensive then yours. So forgive me when I laugh at your poor attempts to compare the two.

no you took a quote and put your own anser to it, i said last few worlds ive played and made success's out of them, both arguing your idiotic comments whilst knowing nothing about me, and also arguing that i dont rate ranks as a show of a players ability, tharg wasnt know for being a rank taker, but would smash most players pound for pound, n i dont think anyone argues he wasnt a amazing player
Oh ok. So you are now comparing yourself to tharg. Idk the guy, but I heard he was good and he was a forum admin. I know and have heard of you, you are not good. I'm not the one with the ego problems mate, you are.

No you said speed players are a class above normal player, i disagreed, problem?
Almost certainly. People join this game, then discover speed from it. Although I don't recall saying that exactly, have you been making stuff up again?

All in all your just do what you do on speed forums, yap yap yap about in the end nothing, spam, talk rubbish, mis quote, take out of context, then your keyboard breaks. how about you do us all a favor n smash the thing over your head, not only will you give us a break, but maybe just maybe your brain will re-engage with reality noob!
Don't spit your dummy out, what are you 4 years old? I gave you the opportunity to put this argument to rest as you were clearly losing it before, but no. You could not keep your trap shut. I suggest you hang your head in shame, and go little noob.

DeletedUser4753

Because you are using borderline infractionable words like a 12 year old.

I swear a lot when happy, your point was i need to calm dow, moving goal posts again......

idk does anyone rate playing normal for a really really long time, still failing to reach the top 20 on .uk as an achievement? I don't think it's just me.

This is a team game, so on a 40 man tribe world the lower half should be kicked? you need to re evaluate your perceptions, tw as a total game is not just growth, theirs so much more to it, like how you grew to rank on w12, and got nobled cuz ur a point whore, just out of curiosity was that a speed player who nobled you, or just a normal guy.

csb. I've read what you're saying, if anything it makes you look more like a noob. So keep going.

Lol you think cause you wright that i look like a noob its true, take time to re read the comparison.
You who plays, loses a nuke or gets nobled relatively quickly into a world, then quits. Dont boo hoo at me cuz you cant play normal like you brag you can

Hypocritical much? Aren't you the same person who called me a liar and stated that I was going quiet? . Then pressed on the matter you said, "WELL HE DOES IT ON THE SPEED FORUMS".
Nevertheless, what you have said is still incorrect and a lie, and you know it.

I have shown a few occasions where you have lied, you have either remained silent or comeback with, "errrrr it was all jokes right", noobiest trick in the book. But what did anyone expect from you, a legitimate point (rofl),

Also lets take note how matty wants to try call me a hypocrite and not answer my point (a common trick matty employs)

Here:

Even when you try and divert attention from yourself, you still fail.

I quoted every single thing you said and answer it on topic, this means im diverting attention? funny matt srsly......

It was never in-date to begin with.
The guide was wrote years ago, everything but the start up bit is correct and true and helpful to people, however as the start up included tips on farming which also remain true, i didnt want to remove the whole section.
(yet again we see matty arguing about weather or not it was in date or out of date, when his initial point was my guide was a good way to rate me as a player, yet again moving goal posts, a common yet very poor debating technique employed by matt
)

All I see are more failed attempts.
How is w1 uk the only reason i didnt end up in w1n because of a bad sitter a reflection of my ability?, oh wait its not
How is w13 a successful looking work in progress a reflection of my ability or a failed attempt? oh wait its not, fool

There you go with more lies. I never stated that the average speed player was better than I top normal player. I just said the average speed player is better then you. Oh wait? You weren't seriously trying to call yourself a top player were you? :lol:
Normal worlds are for the common peasant. Speed is like a Gladiatorial Arena.
^^ So yea you did say that, and above you did just say top 5 speed players would beat top 5 normals didnt you.

N how many times do we have to say,
1. you know diddly squat about me so you cant say "so n so" would beat you
.(please again note matt likes to repeat flawed argument in a hope ill get bored of repeating my solid replies)

Either you're a liar, or an idiot. Lag such as that is unheard of even on the cheapest of laptops. If you suffer from that lag it's most likely external. I've led a rank.1 and rank.2 normal tribe on .net even whilst I was a noob, my experience in speed and normal is probably more extensive then yours. So forgive me when I laugh at your poor attempts to compare the two.
Your right i have no idea what a poor or fast pc reacts like, and im not a idiot for that, you are however a idiot for thinking "pc knowledge is a requirement to talk"
Your argument is i dont know about pc's or their relation to speed, which is relevant how? oh its not

Oh ok. So you are now comparing yourself to tharg. Idk the guy, but I heard he was good and he was a forum admin. I know and have heard of you, you are not good. I'm not the one with the ego problems mate, you are.
OMG, your arguments are getting dumb matty, im saying, a brilliant player doesnt have to take ranks to prove he is good, your not moving the goal posts, or manipulating my quote, your just writing things that are not their?
Ego problems lmao, lol yea ses the guy who call himself ukpro, n tries to lie his way into forum popularity.

Almost certainly. People join this game, then discover speed from it. Although I don't recall saying that exactly, have you been making stuff up again?
See above to your gladiator quote, gladiators are a class above peasants in your example are they not?
And as said for Xth time, you have no proof or theory to why speed players are better, yet us normal players just see names start worlds, that quickly quit or get rimmed, (Isnt the rank 1 on casual a rimmed speed player)?? :D

Don't spit your dummy out, what are you 4 years old? I gave you the opportunity to put this argument to rest. As you were clearly losing it before, but no. You could not keep your trap shut. I suggest you hang your head in shame, and go little noob.

You went quiet long before the thread got edited, but decided you was right and came back for another spanking

Seriously matt your getting boring now.

If you post again where:
you move goal posts
you tell lies
you put words in mouths
you argue a straw man argument
Or decline to answer my counter points

Ill just pop back to remind you of your terribly poor debate tactics, but wont be entertaining garbage.
Let the community decide who is being out of line, and who actually has a point and who is just weaving round opposing views because they know the arguments the make are flawed

Ive even after putting you right tried to keep it on topic with a speed vs normal player theme, but you still swayed from that......

DeletedUser3312

Why is your spelling and grammar getting worse and worse? Soon I'll need to be translating German.

In order to limit the size of the posts, here are the points:
  • Your only achievement (debatable) on this game is getting over 1mill points. You have not reached top 20 before in your life, I'm assuming, cause if you had you would have definitely mentioned it by now.
    I on the other hand have achieved a lot lot more than you.
  • You claim I lose my nuke and quit worlds. True, that was on one world, UK12. I nobled the rank.1 tribe's pointwhore, and understandably they attacked me. I was tribeless, without support. You call me a noob because I didn't snipe, then tell me how to snipe 4 nobles from 4 different players. However, the nuke was lost at around 6am because neither me nor meechan got up to dodge the attack. Nevertheless, we held rank.1 throughout nobles and achieved what was aimed. It was never the intention to play long -term, so stop suggesting that I lost purely down to bad skill. The only thing that did not go to plan was losing the nuke earlier then expected. Not without however, taking a considerable amount of players with us. You also seem to keep forgetting, I AM NOT A NORMAL PLAYER. I'M NOT PLAYING FOR THE END-GAME.
  • You have not shown a single occasion where I have lied. Do not claim that you have. I am considerably smarter then that, and considerably smarter than you.
  • Blah blah blah more W13 W1 W whatever crap nobody cares to read. (It's basically him trying to say he's a really good player).
  • You still going on about my gladiatorial pun. My cat could tell that was a joke.
  • My argument had nothing to do with pc's or speed even. I was merely giving an example of how ignorant you are in claiming to know things you don't. (For the record, he kept trying to argue that speed players pay £100s of pounds on computers)
  • If you were a good player D1mension. You would have something better to back yourself up with. Instead of saying over and over again how idk? what was it. You nobled noobs on the rim?
  • LOL! Do I seem like the type of guy trying to become popular in these forums? haha. That brought a tear to my eye. No I post when I want to post, and post what I want to post. I cannot help it if some players respect me as a player?
  • I went quiet because I said it was going to be my last post on the issue. After however, I destroyed your babble that you called an argument.

(This is the part where he goes into MY poor debate tactics)
I'll show you what poor debate tactics are kid:

Replies in red
I swear a lot when happy, your point was i need to calm dow, moving goal posts again......
I quoted every single thing you said and answer it on topic, this means im diverting attention? funny matt srsly......

Fail kid is fail.​

DeletedUser4753

ok lets flame gramma cause you can't flame my arguments

n you can bollocks with that crap matty. you say to limit the size of the posts but then drag up old arguments and lie again.

also funny how you list my failed debate tactics as post you haven't covered

but like I said,the forum can judge (not that they are going to read your drivel who is being a fool)

I'm not the 1st nor the last to call you a liar matty, many on speed and on these forums have very low opinions of you and your poor ability at being honest and having a normal debate, try find a list as long that would call me a liar, or a goal post mover or someone putting words in the other persons mouth.
I came yo answer you nuby critisms and did so, you just wanna play lets go round in circles and see who gets bored 1st, and have no intrest in contributing to the discussion Philip braught up.

so spam away matty boy spam away

Status
Not open for further replies.