Speed versus Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3312

Figured as much.

...And lolwut?
miladadriandorinpwned.png

DeletedUser

I know you feel like You're on top of the world because you nobled an account that I played on for some time, but pasting that report over and over in different threads does not make anyone buy your craps :lol:

DeletedUser3312

What? I had no doubt I would noble you. I had told Alex this would happen when the whole of UKSC doesn't join, or the round doesn't start at 8am.

I just had to post it again, because you said something about me not being able to get past your def.

Edit: FYI - It was Adrian who challenged me. It seems, he's now backing out of it. See D1mension, all these egos from speed you bring to your defence. Not one of them is willing to risk it against me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What? I had no doubt I would noble you. I had told Alex this would happen when the whole of UKSC doesn't join, or the round doesn't start at 8am.
Coming from someone whose wins are 90% night rounds :lol:
I just had to post it again, because you said something about me not being able to get past your def.
yeah except that round I wasn't even defensive....
Edit: FYI - It was Adrian who challenged me. It seems, he's now backing out of it.
I honestly don't think Adrian has backed out, but even if he did,
See D1mension, all these egos from speed you bring to your defence. Not one of them is willing to risk it against me.
is so ridicilous. we have proven many times you're no match for us. what was the score between you and Adrian anyways? 14-1?
and with me, what was the last time we clashed? :lol: (pics seems to be broken thanks to the host, but reports should be on skype if you want me to reupload them)

DeletedUser3312

Coming from someone whose wins are 90% night rounds :lol:
Liar and a coward. That's all your are and that's all you'll ever be.

yeah except that round I wasn't even defensive....
You don't even make sense you ridiculous noob.

I honestly don't think Adrian has backed out, but even if he did,

is so ridicilous. we have proven many times you're no match for us. what was the score between you and Adrian anyways? 14-1?
and with me, what was the last time we clashed? :lol: (pics seems to be broken thanks to the host, but reports should be on skype if you want me to reupload them)
Yes, a made up score used so he can avoid playing me. Are you trying to hide behind it as well now? pfft who cares. EVERYONE knows you're bad at tribalwars.
Go and get your reports from 4 months ago (haha) from where you were playing on an alias (rawr how cool are you) and teaming (As per).

You're a n00b milad. There's only you left to convince of that.

DeletedUser

Yes, a made up score used so he can avoid playing me.
there has been enough evidence and reports to back them up. you can easily find them in UKSC thread. want me to get you the link?
Go and get your reports from 4 months ago (haha)
so because It was 4 months ago It doesn't have any values? oh please. that round was among my last 10-15 rounds anyways (I don't play that much as you know)

You're a n00b milad. There's only you left to convince of that.
quite the opposite really. You're just surrounded with your buddies from SLAP who give you ego boost because you're their leader and don't dare say anything against you because they'll end up kicked and then their chance of survival drops from 10% to 1%.

You don't interest me noob. You are a wannabe who suddenly claims he's good over a round. Come back when you are worthy of my attention.

DeletedUser3312

so because It was 4 months ago It doesn't have any values? oh please. that round was among my last 10-15 rounds anyways (I don't play that much as you know)
Out of the last 15 rounds you've played, you've won what 2 of them? Got rimmed in 10. "Oh but it was this guy playing my account, it was that guy!" Shut up n00b.

quite the opposite really. You're just surrounded with your buddies from SLAP who give you ego boost because you're their leader and don't dare say anything against you because they'll end up kicked and then their chance of survival drops from 10% to 1%.
Firstly, that's not the opposite of me saying nobody thinks you're good.
Secondly, you'd think I was a tyrant with maximum control over SLAP! players (haha). It's a game dumbass, not Iran.
Lastly, it's not a lie. Barely anyone remains who thinks you're good.

You don't interest me noob. You are a wannabe who suddenly claims he's good over a round. Come back when you are worthy of my attention.
Wannabe? Wannabe like you? haha God shoot me first. No I'm not claiming to be good, just better than you egotistical noobs in your gangbang club. You're the ones calling me out and then running in the opposite direction.

Go away Milad. Nobody cares to read your neverindate drivel.

DeletedUser4753

See i think this is where a massive problem with all the speed arguments, and in fact most tw arguments that regard rimming per say rear its head.(but more so on speed as its often a 1 vill vs 1 vill battle.

No player that has ever played tw to a decent level has not messed up.
Without blowing my own horn timing is probably my best strength, but have i messed up a launch of attack/def before? ofc i have.
Has anyone ever missed a snipe? ofc they have.

before we even begon to discuss this particular battle, one must appreciate no one apart from gott is a bot :p, but seriosly the best mess up through sometimes external reasons, and sometime pure human error, not to mention if 2 players have different area's/circumstances then can really swing the out come.
So a brag over a clearance or noblement isnt always as valid just by spamming a report.

As regards to this battle, you flame iteam but hasnt dorin already posted to say he was at the wheel at the time?
You flame uksc but at the time they were rather dominant over slap players, its only of late this seems to have fell apart a little.

A long record of players or groups of players joining rounds and losing winning against each other, gives you a basis to work off.

I dont think anyone says either matt or iteam are anywhere near the bottom of the pack, but how can you call iteam a noob when i imagine he has and others like adrain n lionheart etc etc have done the exact same to you.

DeletedUser3312

I can call iTeam a n00b because he believed he was the greatest startup player on speed. I proved he wasn't
I can call iTeam a n00b because he had several players scouting me throughout the round, all from uksc.
I can call iTeam a n00b because his ego is completely undeserved. He's lost nearly every round he's played.
I can call iTeam a n00b because no matter how much evidence I give, he still lies about it.
I can call iTeam a n00b because after all this talk, he refuses to give a 1v1 so I can prove who the better player is.
I can call iTeam a n00b because everytime he's rimmed it's "someone else on his account".

Just some of the reasons.

DeletedUser4753

I dont know iteam so cant judge upon weather he lies or twist situations.

Just a lot of people seem to rate him and he has walked over slap players before, 4 in one round one time was it.

A 1v1 doesnt prove it, but would give a good idea of each players ability, its possible to lose a 1v1 and still be deemed very good, if your in a shite area it would be hard to win a equally skilled player in a better one.

i dont know the reason behind him not wanting a 1v1, but even if you are better than him, i wouldnt put him in noob category baed on many players opinions of him.

DeletedUser

I can call iTeam a n00b because he believed he was the greatest startup player on speed. I proved he wasn't

Proved How? :lol: by rimming an account that I started, or saying you had xx more lcs than me on a skype quote? :lol:
I can call iTeam a n00b because he had several players scouting me throughout the round, all from uksc.
Proof or walk away
I can call iTeam a n00b because his ego is completely undeserved. He's lost nearly every round he's played.

Just because I can't stick my butt on the chair for a whole day (or 5 :lol: ) doesn't mean I can't win. speaking of which, tell me Matty, what present did you get for your hand for Valentines day? :lol: lol
It's like saying Nauz always loses because he's never in the names of the winning tribe of a world. all my accounts have been in top condition before leaving.
I can call iTeam a n00b because no matter how much evidence I give, he still lies about it.
This was so hilarious I laughed out loud.... like literally
I can call iTeam a n00b because after all this talk, he refuses to give a 1v1 so I can prove who the better player is.
I've told you before, if i'm in a round, come at me I won't even get help if it's just you in the round. but you simply are not worthy of my attention and everyone else's enough for me to plan a 1v1 and all that crap.
everytime he's rimmed it's "someone else on his account".
Finally some sense. I mean, had those people not admitted it on forums, I bet you would've been making threads on different forums about me :lol

DeletedUser

so?

post it in another dead subforum

like msd

this is a discussion

why is it not in msd

DeletedUser3312

idk why you arguing with me. It's not like I put this here

DeletedUser

From what I know about Milad, I wouldn't call him a noob at all. Admittedly I haven't played with or against him often, but I'm sure he'd wipe the floor with me in a fair fight.
As for old reports, if you are comparing against each other you have to use the most recent evidence. If that evidence is 4 months old then it doesn't make any difference, until legitimately newer evidence can be shown.

There are different ways of doing things in this game and just because somebody does something different doesn't necessarily make them any better or worse than you.

DeletedUser4083

And there I was hoping that this could be a more general discussion about speed versus normal. Oh well, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.