Story time! a hairytale or a furry fable?

DeletedUser7967

Alright everyone - story time! If you could all sit in a circle. Yes, like that. Now, before we start I would like to remind you all that this story might be a bit inaccurate at the detail as it has been passed down verbally through generations. Well, here we go:

Once upon a time a furry creature equipped with claws, fangs and a wide variety of flees took upon itself the task of leading a group of kittens toward victory. We shall call this furry creature Pussycat Norris.

images

For the time being Mr. Norris and his gang of furry felines lived in peace and prosperity - feeding off the stray mice and unfortunate birds. This paradise didn't last long though. Cats, as you properly know, have a refined sense of smell - and as time passed a rotn stench started spreading all over the green fields, lakes and forests of K54.

The poor kittens didn't know what to do, and in their time of horror Mr. Pussycat Norris decided the source of this rotn stench had to be located and eliminated. Legend says these events triggered what is known as the "kitty got neutered" war.

Anyhow, the kittens located a gang of smelly, long-toothed rodents known as "Rodents Only like Trash-Nomming" - or ROTN for short.

cat-&-mouse-5.jpg

You see, at first the cats were controlling the fight. Tracking down these rodents wasn't that hard a job - afterall the stench was reeking out of every pit the rodents lived in. The morale among the rodent gang was dropping fast - it seemed like a one-way trip to extinction, and the cats were only just starting.

Suddenly, however, a couple of committed rodents emerged from the pits. No-one seemed to know where these two individuals came from. What made them stand out, however, was the fact that these rodents didn't smell all that bad - they even seemed "clean". We shall call them Mick and Paulo.

xprc6c.jpg

Mick and Paulo took over the job of leading the gang of smelly rodents. One after one the rodents went through an obligatory account sit - also known as a shower and a pit-cleanup. The gang was re-motivated, aggressive and most importantly committed. They now go by the name "The Commitments". This would mark the point at which the tides of the war turned.

images

slowly the rodents gained momentum on the kittens that now were the ones to face despair. The ferocious rodents hit one soft spot after the other and slowly broke down the poor band of kittycats. Simply by neutering them one at a time.

One of the first kittens to be neutered proved to have the properties of a duck hiding in cats clothing.
A dizzy one at that. These properties probably was due to his upbringing.

free-cat-picture-cat-with-two-ducks_422_4074.jpg

The neutering kept on for weeks. Distressed the kittens were giving up while Mr. Norris tried to revive some of their old motivation. This would prove futile. As neutering came closer and closer Mr. Norris decided to give up on the devastated bunch of kittens that were now without leadership.

gib_sad_kitty_kitten_cat.jpg

Quickly hereafter the kittens disbanded. The individuals either quit, went solo or converted to commitmentism or underism.

And that, my dear friends, was the legend of the "kitty got neutered" war. May the world never again see such a massacre. (other massacres, though, we don't mind)

I'll leave you with this:

Scaredy-Cat-Runs-Away-Williams-Rozanne-9781574710038.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12062

Sadly a big +1 for an entertaining post.
Its sad when someone who was commited to taking and protecting noobs leaves, but your thread made it fun.

Its said by many cats have 9 lives and the Egyptians swear in the afterlife, and on topic with last pic he whos scared and runs away gets to fight another day just may come into effect.
But Cats are going through a natural progression, Boss cat gone others run away but will those left say meow lets try our best
Often the best leaders in the game are those who emerge from these sort of mess who knows?

DeletedUser7967

Thank you, yes, who knows - a lot of things could happen in this world from here. And maybe there's still a couple of cats with a few lives and some willingness to fight left.

DeletedUser4753

whilst cats dis dissipate i wouldn't tell the story of how tc tore down cats.

that wasn't the case at all, tc nobled alot of poor players, did obviously take its fair share of earned villages, but hardly all over cats.

good propaganda to dishearten cats, but good war machine of a tribe, am dubious.

luvin the Hitler cat piccy btw^^^

DeletedUser6603

Deluded to the last eh d1 ;-)

6 weeks weve been at the helm of tc, and the first two weeks we spent sorting out internal issues. In theory, it took us a month.

Nobling poor players - it is a tribes job to identify the weak links and try to help them. Its not our fault this didnt happen. Also, what leader in their right mind wouldnt look for the weak links and target them? Common sense i thought?

Anyways, lets not detract from a good pnp! As ive said elsewhere, Cat is a good guy and deserves credit for taking CATS as far as he did...

DeletedUser4753

image.php

So the massive decline is everyone leaving.

but before that, it looks like a tribe thats losing?

cats growth surpassed everyone elses asside from afa in the last month based on % increase.

As i say, you managed to make norris, and others in the tribe believe thier was no hope and that cats was a dying tribe, when clearly^^^ this is not the case.

nice psychological warfare, but i think as a warring tribe atm your just plain bad.

DeletedUser4753

so can allying as many tribes as you can rimming inactives :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6603

Still deluded :)

Jimials was inactive? Elliottjones? oldwelshbloke? They werent and you know it.

Either way, its common sense to look for the weak spots and target them. Maybe it isnt in d1 land, i dunno.....

For the record, the diplomacy we have is the diplomacy we inherited from the previous leadership. We havent made any changes to it whatsoever. We just focussed entirely on our primary enemy and defeated them :)

DeletedUser4753

i dont dispute going for weak spots is a bad idea,

but

"May the world never again see such a massacre. (other massacres, though, we don't mind)"

i wouldnt claim that tc are all that, they recruited people they couldnt take out, under recruited people who ya couldnt take out, people quit after which.

i have not once said hey cats isnt dead, not at all, but i find all too often people claiming to have dominated, people to have shown some real wars skills, when infact all that has happened is cats have split and been mostly distributed to other tribes.

tell me, in real life if in a battle one side retreats to fight on more favourable terms, would the the enemy say ahaha we have won the war with immense prowess, tactical genious and battle hardened warriors?

cuz way i see it people reforming to come back and fight i wouldnt dub them victims of a massacre? would you?

You mention some names.
so can i, chris miles/hakushaku/trigger

all victims of cats, and thier was be thinking neutering was a one way thing.

deluded,
deluded deluded, deluded deluded, deluded deluded, deluded deluded, deluded deluded, deluded deluded, deluded deluded, deluded

^ do ya get a kick around trying to dig at anyone who is critical of your pnp, i often find people who resort to lil stabs in the side dont acctually have a point to make backing up thier claim.

DeletedUser

the simple fact is the same tribe that was effectively beating ROTN back eventually lost to TC.

Matt

DeletedUser7967

i dont dispute going for weak spots is a bad idea,

but

"May the world never again see such a massacre. (other massacres, though, we don't mind)"

i wouldnt claim that tc are all that, they recruited people they couldnt take out, under recruited people who ya couldnt take out, people quit after which.

Where does it say we couldn't take out these players? every single one of ours ops have been succesful - we took them on 1 op at a time. that doesn't mean the players who we didn't target - during the small period of time we were actually opping - are somehow to good for us to beat. Because it sure looks like that is your argument. Fact is TC beat CATS and from then point of turning the war to actually winning it not much time passed. Also, the sentence you quoted wasn't meant to be understood the way you seem to have interpreted it. we don't claim to be "all that".

DeletedUser12062

Facts are facts but I still say funnier with pictures

We all moan forums dead and then turn when somethings posted.
I think the fight goes on the poor guys left fair play to them, they loose there leader and the big guys jump ship
Im grabbing popcorn and you can guess who im rooting for

Go CAAAATS!!!!!

DeletedUser4753

Where does it say we couldn't take out these players? every single one of ours ops have been succesful - we took them on 1 op at a time. that doesn't mean the players who we didn't target - during the small period of time we were actually opping - are somehow to good for us to beat. Because it sure looks like that is your argument. Fact is TC beat CATS and from then point of turning the war to actually winning it not much time passed. Also, the sentence you quoted wasn't meant to be understood the way you seem to have interpreted it. we don't claim to be "all that".

Yea tc effectively managed to make players join different tribes.

ruthless skills ......

And yea imo tc were beatable under the cats banner, as i say the above mentioned tc players got rimmed by cats.

DeletedUser

tell me, in real life if in a battle one side retreats to fight on more favourable terms, would the the enemy say ahaha we have won the war with immense prowess, tactical genious and battle hardened warriors?

Cats beat rotn.
TC beat Cats.

That's pretty much it. The rest of your argument and posts is dog crap, as usual.

DeletedUser7967

Yea tc effectively managed to make players join different tribes.

ruthless skills ......

And yea imo tc were beatable under the cats banner, as i say the above mentioned tc players got rimmed by cats.

You know we can't control where the members go when a tribe disbands just like that. It is only logical some would go to those which they've been allied with all along.

and sure, TC is beatable. But so is any other tribe. You can't compare ROTN with TC in the hope of proving a point that has to do with how good we are now, at this stage of the game - so much has changed during the past couple of months.

DeletedUser12021

so can allying as many tribes as you can rimming inactives :icon_rolleyes:

Which category did you belong to again? Poor players or inactive?

Now in the hope you might learn logical. We didn't go for the poor players. We didn't went for the inactive players. We didn't went for the best players. We didn't went for the most active players.

What did we went for?

For the targets that made the most sense to noble, which were close to the front. As you'd noticed the front moved piece by piece. When CAT hit delete he was the target. How is he a weak link? For that it was Jimials, which Cat Norris named one of the most active players in the tribe. Not much for you were were beaten before you decided to pull out your "awesome" defense skills and gave up.

Save yourself the embarrassment and stop arguing. It only makes you look worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When CAT hit delete he was the target.

Hmmm... That's the only point I'm going to argue here. When I hit delete I saw a copy-CAT op from the one that succeeded against Jimials. I'm pretty sure I was being fake nobled.

[24/09/2013 21:35:21] (Astro): you know... its a shame we never actually did get to "Operation: Emptying the litter tray".... we were just positioning ourselves right now

^ I think that statement confirms it.

I believe I may have lost one villa at most in the Op that was going on depending upon the defense choices I made.

As previously stated, I saw the copy-cat OP and believed it was going to succeed again, which frustrated me beyond my limit and finally made me decided enough was enough.

In my in-experience and noobishness I made several mistakes with CATS. For example... I wonder (and doubt) that I would have ever of thought of and asked for (and got) 40 fake nobles to be sent in one op at this stage of the game...

Was it PnP (as d1 suggests) or was it good tribe (and Op) management. I will let others judge.

Congratulations to TC leadership. You used 6 decent members and managed to turn the war around. If you succeed in fully involving the other TC members then you will be a true force to reckon with in W16.

I am proud of what I achieved with a noobish tribe that was nowhere near pre-made. We beat rotn and at least everyone is admitting that now. As for the future, I will learn my lessons and CATS (led by me) will be back on another world to fight again.

Good luck to the remaining CATS.... and let's hope that when it finally comes round to it, that UNDER will give TC a war to remember. You all know who I will be vouching for ;)

DeletedUser4753

Cats beat rotn.
TC beat Cats.

That's pretty much it. The rest of your argument and posts is dog crap, as usual.

same tribe dummy

ur just bitter cuz u got rimmed like the noob you are

&cat norris, may very well be a mixture of both, but i dont think things happened quiet how tc would like to make out, but then thats pnp i guess