Story time! a hairytale or a furry fable?

DeletedUser4753

Which category did you belong to again? Poor players or inactive?

Now in the hope you might learn logical. We didn't go for the poor players. We didn't went for the inactive players. We didn't went for the best players. We didn't went for the most active players.

What did we went for?

For the targets that made the most sense to noble, which were close to the front. As you'd noticed the front moved piece by piece. When CAT hit delete he was the target. How is he a weak link? For that it was Jimials, which Cat Norris named one of the most active players in the tribe. Not much for you were were beaten before you decided to pull out your "awesome" defense skills and gave up.

Save yourself the embarrassment and stop arguing. It only makes you look worse.

dunno who you think your talking to, its quiet well documented how mi co quit and then i hung around to hand over the vills to cats members.

Your whole post is mannure, jimials was never named one of most active players, and disappeared all day he was being hit.
cat was faked, and cat didnt quit cuz of noob opps.

i dunno who is arguing, im mearly making a point that i dont think tc is all that, and giving my opinion why cats disbanded.
(is this not a cats disbanding thread) Cuz it sure look like it.

back to your cave troll......

DeletedUser6603

Good luck to you too Cat. You are a decent bloke, and I hope you have some better luck members wise on future worlds :)

DeletedUser12021

dunno who you think your talking to, its quiet well documented how mi co quit and then i hung around to hand over the vills to cats members.

Your whole post is mannure, jimials was never named one of most active players, and disappeared all day he was being hit.
cat was faked, and cat didnt quit cuz of noob opps.

i dunno who is arguing, im mearly making a point that i dont think tc is all that, and giving my opinion why cats disbanded.
(is this not a cats disbanding thread) Cuz it sure look like it.

back to your cave troll......

Out of the (last) circular of Cat Norris:

Jimials is (was??) one of our most committed members,

That he disappeared on the same day we hit him doesn't change a little but unless you're going to say TC has soothsayers and people who can see in the future. Jimails was even so "nice" to mail one of ours to rage at.

And get informed better first. Cat Norris quit whilst he was being oped. He didn't even stay to see the results. I never said he quited because of the op, although it's kinda obvious that was the last drip in a full bucket. Or that timing would be so coincidental. Cat knew it was a lost cause. If he didn't gave up it was only matter of time before Cats was reduced to nothing. The war stats clearly indicate that, since you like "well" documented so much.

Even more so on that front. Just check TW-stats and you'll notice you lost 6-7 villas to under before throwing the towel and giving what you had left to CATS.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk16/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=522134&type=&pn=1

DeletedUser12062

Cartoons are good
But fight isnt over yet
But whatever the outcome Cat Norris helped noobs, he tried eeryone could see it was impossible but credit he had a great run at it
He helped noobs learn to love the game
So as you pros laugh n giggle as a noob stares at you like a rabbit in headlights have a heart
Without those noobs you would have to fight other old timers that bit earlier
Cat Norris your a freak but TW needs guys like you mate good luck whatever your doing

DeletedUser4753

@dal, why make points ive just clarrified....

n yea comics have been a welcome addition imo, no longer on w16 but proly still pop on for comic fun

if only reef could get multi rep'd

DeletedUser

Comic was class....:)

Glad you enjoyed it.

For all the (semi) harsh words and sentiments, I think most know that running a tribe on any world deserves respect considering just how much time and effort it demands.

My only criticism is that I now need to find new material.

@D1

Cheers! I think it's a good thing people can't - I've got a growing ego as is :lol:

DeletedUser12062

If cats do fall shame as the theme could of run n run lol
But maybe a TC guy could answer this
Why take in the food you cant eat? you guys that short on actives you need to recruit dinner?
One minute you nothing good to say next your recruiting what your scared of and demoralizing rest of them
There noobs, Cat tried he done well so your not going to win world acclamation from it, same as jumping on the gang bashing wagon what you guys doing merging your way to top?

DeletedUser12021

If cats do fall shame as the theme could of run n run lol
But maybe a TC guy could answer this
Why take in the food you cant eat? you guys that short on actives you need to recruit dinner?
One minute you nothing good to say next your recruiting what your scared of and demoralizing rest of them
There noobs, Cat tried he done well so your not going to win world acclamation from it, same as jumping on the gang bashing wagon what you guys doing merging your way to top?

Try to keep up please ;)
Under took 6 cats, as we took 2 less. That makes 4.

In both cases it's also not a dumb move since the tribe is 50. Since we're both below that number recruiting isn't a bad idea.
The only thing that can be wondered if UNDER sat the onces they recruited, as it happened pretty fast. 3/4 we recruited our dukes even known from earlier worlds and experiences.

About merging to the top I think TC can learn a lesson or two from UNDER though, where the big players love to eat the internals themselves.

DeletedUser

The only thing that can be wondered if UNDER sat the onces they recruited.

Whilst my approach was certainly not conventional,and was questioned by many. Nobody can deny that the trust within the alliance between CATS and under was probably unprecedented in TW terms, especially considering the original 'under haters' posts that initially claimed that under used CATS and then claimed that under were stacking CATS villas. In my view, under wouldn't really have needed to sit the players that they have invited because of the well developed relationship that existed.

I find it quite amusing that you Dal seems to have high-jacked this thread , almost like your taking credit for part of this TC success against CATS or maybe even against D1.

2, 4, 6, 8 or even 10 ram fakes a day doesnt put you in the class of the '6 members of TC' that I credited.

By all means be proud of the success of some of your tribe members and your leaders, but let's ensure the credit goes to where it it is deserved please.

... Credit to Apotheosis for the original post and his part in the Ops ofc.

DeletedUser6603

Cat, I hate to break it to you, but UNDER used CATS from day one. It wasn't an unprecedented alliance, their hope was you could slow us down as much as you can, buying them time to deal with their own back yard. Unfortunately for UNDER, that hasnt happened, and they now have one gigantic frontline.

How do I know this? Ask demit :)

DeletedUser717

Cats beat rotn.
TC beat Cats.

That's pretty much it. The rest of your argument and posts is dog crap, as usual.

Actually, it was:
Cats were beating ROTN
TC was beating Cats
TC will survive Cats.

Now the question is: Was it the new leadership that turned the war around, was it that all weak ROTN players (like myself) were gone while Cats lost strong ones like d1zzy duck, or was it all at once ;)

DeletedUser7967

Haku, I think it was the new leadership. Actually I am sure of it. If you were still around you'd see as well ;)

DeletedUser4753

cats disbanded cuz member base wasnt good enough, had a few good ppl, but on the whole many sub average players that to be remotely good needed very close micromanaging, cat norris did this exceptionally well but he is only human and no leader shud be required to put that level of work into covering up for cats lacking members.

I know tc peeps like to speak of this big revolution that turned the war around, but tbh talking with mr norris quiet often it was always a struggle to sustain cats let alone improve. and as seem, cats only did fall apart when the main man doin all the work threw in the towel.

DeletedUser12021

I find it quite amusing that you Dal seems to have high-jacked this thread , almost like your taking credit for part of this TC success against CATS or maybe even against D1.

2, 4, 6, 8 or even 10 ram fakes a day doesnt put you in the class of the '6 members of TC' that I credited.

By all means be proud of the success of some of your tribe members and your leaders, but let's ensure the credit goes to where it it is deserved please.

... Credit to Apotheosis for the original post and his part in the Ops ofc.

My tribe and dukes know me well enough that I don't hijack the credit for this at all. I'm just a pnp boy. I put the tribe before me.

But if it makes you happy that I put it here black on white: I had very little to do with the downfall of cats. And I've no problem admitting that at all. ;) Not because I wasn't willing as undoubtedly I was. Distance was the main problem.

DeletedUser12062

If Cats have gone then ill say well done
A bunch of willing to learn noobs and a few old timrs certainly reminded this world were not as good as we thought whatever the outcome

Test of time would always be an issue, every tribe has lost a good percentage of its main players through real life
In Cats case if they only a small number of guys then loosing same percentage is disastrous..

But they had good PnP and given pros sleepless nights to you guys i salute you

DeletedUser

Actually, it was:
Cats were beating ROTN
TC was beating Cats
TC will survive Cats.

Now the question is: Was it the new leadership that turned the war around, was it that all weak ROTN players (like myself) were gone while Cats lost strong ones like d1zzy duck, or was it all at once ;)
No Cats beat Rotn, that is a fact.

A bunch of noobs collapsed the winners of W1 despite being out-numbered and out-gunned. They have my respect.