Story time! a hairytale or a furry fable?

DeletedUser6603

I bet that was hard Rob - I remember you promising when you left to never be nice to us on the externals!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I don't do nice... it would ruin my reputation...

Though I have a soft spot for all x-minions and we both know Mike is a far better duke after watching how me and Martin did it... :)...

DeletedUser6603

Some of them are doing well, eti and brosama have excellent accounts!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
yeah... they were the best two prospects... Brosama, although ultimately defeated on 17, was really impressive with his tactics...

Though Martin did all the training... as you can probably tell...

DeletedUser6603

You should get some credit Rob, they would still have no idea how to rename villages if it wasn't for you.....

DeletedUser10842

I've no idea whats going on, nor do I care.

But Mike and Pablo clearly did not run KnK...

It was all my doing.

Mike is useless with numbers, and Pablo still can't snipe and sends spear nukes.

I'm not in this debate, know nothing about it, but can tell you all, Mike and Pablo are complete noobs, history shows that lol

Edit...

I dont know why KnK gets dragged up in every world anyway..

sorry to mention it again

Mike and Pablo can play without everyone else from previous worlds you know lol

My money is on TC, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10816

lol Rob - wondered how long it'd take for you to pop up!

DeletedUser

I find your statement both insulting and complimentary. You credit Pablo and I with turning TC around, yet accuse us of over use of Diplo to gain our wins.

Woooooaahhhhhhhh...

There was no accusation from ME.......

I was merely repeating the many accusations in other threads regarding KNK and diplo wins.

Maybe at 2am last night I should be even more careful with my words....

So lets spell it out again .....

.... I give the leadership of TC credit for turning ROTN round.

..... I give Mike (astro) credit for the Ops and rate Mike highly .... maybe as highly as D1, without even knowing him.

...... I dis-trust Pablo intensely..... he talks a good game ... but he is snake in the grass that would run to the enemy to save his skin..... and IMHO would use diplo in a dis-honest way to win.

..... and most importantly.... what you think was my accusation.... what I was actually trying to say ... in my TW noobishness and naivety .....I hope w16 will be fought honorably.... i.e. under wont 'use' minor tribes to do their fighting and TC vice-versa. i.e. if you have intentions to merge with ER or A.F.A etc in the long run then I hope those discussions have started and your not going to back-stab the leaders or the 'active' members.

If the KNK-haters that have spread your reputation are right and you won previous worlds by the mis-use of diplo then my hopes I fear will fall on deaf ears, unless ofc your allies listen and box-clever.

If the KNK-haters are wrong... then I apologize that you consider this as 'my' accusation and my hopes will have not fell on deaf ears.

With love and best wishes .... 'The unconventional' Cat Norris

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mike if pablo is such a 'snake in the grass' and would 'run to the enemy to save his skin' (as Cat says) i think we should have the next meetup somewhere else. maybe over a more trusted persons place hahaha

Matt

DeletedUser6603

You never know what might happen Matt, im clearly not to be trusted!

Were due a meetup arent we?

DeletedUser10842

I was just writing a post about you in fact being the biggest snake I know lol..

But then I got bored.

DeletedUser6603

If i am, its only because i learnt it all from you rob!

Ive never been distrusted intensely before, I kinda like it lol. I guess ita something to do with if I hadnt left CATS for ROTN, they might not have turned themselves around, in which case Cat might still be on w16 feasting on internals.......

Funny old game this TW.....

DeletedUser10816

Don't you just love mind games? lol...

When it was the 3 pogues on UK7 & 12.. we had the Good, Bad and the Ugly personas...

Now its just the 2 of us... we have good cop, bad cop...

I guess that would make you the bad cop Pablo!

Still works very well :)

As for getting smaller tribes to do fighting... we've never agreed anything of the like. Admittedly though, by retaining a NAP with a tribe that has you marked as a mutual enemy, does allow them to attack you... without fear of us attacking them.
If that's "using" them - then we're guilty. I just think thats diplomacy at its most basic level.

DeletedUser10842

Don't you just love mind games? lol...

When it was the 3 pogues on UK7 & 12.. we had the Good, Bad and the Ugly personas...

Now its just the 2 of us... we have good cop, bad cop...

I guess that would make you the bad cop Pablo!

Still works very well :)

As for getting smaller tribes to do fighting... we've never agreed anything of the like. Admittedly though, by retaining a NAP with a tribe that has you marked as a mutual enemy, does allow them to attack you... without fear of us attacking them.
If that's "using" them - then we're guilty. I just think thats diplomacy at its most basic level.

ummm, I think you'll find, your left with the bad and the ugly...

lol

DeletedUser10816

thats very mean to pablo... lol - fancy calling him ugly!...

though, i've never seen a pretty snake to be fair...

DeletedUser

Funny old game this TW.....

Your fault for putting this picture in my head....

Saint--Greavsie--001.jpg

Undoubtedly Mike would be Greavsie, The English Bull-dog that everyone warmed to. Known for his fierce fighting on the pitch and knowledgeable analysis off the pitch, alongside his infamous quotes and sayings about the 'funny old game'.

That leaves Pablo as 'Saint'...The straight-man of the duo. A foreigner that everyone put up with but No-one really understood. He had his own triumphs (The liverpool Shankley Era) but is mainly remembered as the sidekick that was there to make Greavsie look better and to be the butt end of the Jokes.

DeletedUser6603

You do realise neither Rob or mike will have any idea who those names are Cat ;-)

DeletedUser10816

thats why I didn't reply :icon_confused:

I just had to go Wikipedia it... lol

Motorsport I can do.... but you lose me when you start talking historical football duos... lol