Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13227

1. Yes I did see it had already been posted. However more players mentioning it should make a bigger impact
2. My 50pp suggestion was more focused on those 4 hour rounds rather than rounds that are longer e.g 48 hours I agree with you though obviously
3. Slower rounds are boring. Have you played them before :icon_rolleyes: Speed between 150-250 is fine. 100 on the odd occasion with higher mines which reduces how slow it is initially
4. I asked for less not to get rid of it as you are implying. Speed must be about variety and we have had far too many of them
5. I have suggested more tournaments and when I did I did not feel reasons were required as it is easy to see why
6. Ashamed by it :lol:

1. -
  2. Admins are limited on PP rewards as far as I know, because too many rewards would discourage active players from buying PP.
  3. I have played slow rounds before and I have enjoyed them. They are great for players who enjoy speed rounds but are unable to be constantly active.
  4. -
  5. -
  6. Then have a conversation with an admin on your own.

DeletedUser12407

who the hells buy pp ?!

i never bought some on any tw server, but if you want to spent your money to this innogames noobs OK

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Someone Noob - "innogames noobs"

:lol::lol::lol:

More options to allow a player to create their identity/persona - Like some kind of profile "themes" or something along those lines.. Maybe ingame sigs would be nice. (Probably unrealistic but its just a suggestion)

Last edited:

DeletedUser13227

More options to allow a player to create their identity/persona - Like some kind of profile "themes" or something along those lines.. Maybe ingame sigs would be nice. (Probably unrealistic but its just a suggestion)

That is not up to the speed admins. If you want the game itself to be changed then suggest it here . Speed moderators can only alter the round settings.

DeletedUser

Someone Noob - "innogames noobs"

:lol::lol::lol:

It's been invented. It's called a CoA.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I am aware that there is a CoA :icon_biggrin:

But yeah, I guess this is not up to the speed mods.

DeletedUser

Could I also ask that a couple more short rounds are put in as mid-week rounds? I would love to join more weekday rounds but it's off-putting when I see it will last 3 days, since I can't play that long.

DeletedUser10769

I agree. In the evening though. A 4 hour round between 5-9pm on Wednesday/Thursday 2 weeks a month would be great :)

DeletedUser

well am bit confused --

ipad mini retina display 16gb / ipad mini retina display 32gb/ ipad air 16gb

???????????????????????????/suggest please

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Barbs only grow to 500 points please.

That 48 hour round was ridiculous.. Everybody nobling barbs and stacking every vill with defense. I don't think I received a single attack once barbs reached 1k points.

To give you an idea, we had two less members than the tribe that got rank two ODA. This is a strategy game so entice a little gameplay, all players in top 10 must have had the most boring round! Log, Barb munch, Stack def, Sleep and repeat.

STW tribes defeated #1959 2 days x175

RankTribe nameDefeated
1SP4.363.653
3Sneak366.209

That was the most pathetic round in history, huge waste of time.

RankNameTribePointsVillages
1DodgemSneak472.46369

Dodgem made rank 1 for all the wrong reasons but hey, congrats you are now the most active barb muncher. Even Eric Hartmann could have made top ten that round.

I normally wouldnt care and I basically stopped playing since tuesday morning, but come on 48hours is a long time to wait for that round to end.

we need your vote, say no to the turtles!

Last edited:

DeletedUser12407

Sp cant even win a two day round with 90000 msembers.

Alone that you said this i know you are not more than 2/10

DeletedUser10769

The player with the highest points wins that round. Surely you can't be claiming you won that round just because your tribe came first.

OT: More tournaments

DeletedUser12407

i specified someone of your tribe. not even one player of the 500000 man tribe could do it, how good

Status
Not open for further replies.