Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10769

RW: Someone noob didn't specify me alone, he said SP.. And SP came rank 1. Soo....

I could decipher that he meant none of your members could get rank 1. Even though 3+ played and you had no real competition

OT: More championships

DeletedUser12407

there wouldnt play many players while the week and no world holidays like christmas

-> thats why slap(or another noob tribe :icon_evil:) won uk tournament

DeletedUser6598

My suggestions:

1. Plan rounds further in advance please I agree with this one no reason i can think of that wouldn't make this possible
2. Why not give 50pp per round instead of 100pp and make there be a prize for more rounds The prize system needs an overhaul i agree, quite often the barb munching rounds give rewards.
3. Night rounds: No more rounds below 150 speed and if not that then 100 should be your limit. Also if you have a slow speed can you increase the levels of resources as well similar to what you did for round #19 This won't ever happen unless UK hires an active night time mod. Faster rounds need more watching and it just isn't going to happen.
4. Can we please have less 100 loyalty rounds and no hauls.These rounds tend to be short addition rounds at the end of busy days of rounds. If you don't like them don't play, they seem popular due to numbers of players joining and i see a few names who solely play these rounds so more pp spending for inno i assume. I also know of a few players who pp spam on these worlds so no way they are going anywhere anytime soon.
5. More tournaments please :)I think this should be implemented in a different way to usual. Like a 2 day championship and then a weekend championship to motivate people to play the offered rounds.
6. Experiment with settings a bit more. I have a few ideas of my own Would be nice although there is a decent amount of variety.

Also I would like to take some time to thank the speed admin/s for all the time you have put in serving this speed community :)

What i agree with out of the most sensible list of suggestions i see. Also a couple of reasons why some of them won't ever be implemented.

DeletedUser12564

Just to chat? :lol: we are all aware of the grammar skills of some of the members of this forum

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Sorry a speed "Ye Ole Tavern"

I dont know technically if that would be time consuming or difficult to create.

DeletedUser12407

WOULD BE REALLY GOOD

but also on other servers they dont make it in speed, dont know why. would be the first good update since ages

DeletedUser10769

Can we have more 1/2 member limit start-up rounds? And not too many of this 8 member limit malarkey

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
The 12pm round they gave us yesterday was literally the perfect round. Please more of these.

What is up is up with this cat round at 10am?

Nobody is interested in these kind of rounds yet they are constantly being put up.

Last edited:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
They take away the most fun aspect of the game, nobling.

I'll be playing anyway, you should make an appearance.

DeletedUser10769

The most fun part of the game is war. You will get that in cat rounds and nobling rounds. College for me so can't. I don't play Saturdays and no laptop over this weekend.

DeletedUser

Some fun rounds coming this weekend and a random tribe round on Sunday.
We've not had one of them in ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.