T4h Declare on Tr

• Thread starter DeletedUser2779
  • Start date

DeletedUser2779

Long has our alliance with TR held and long have we given it mutual respect and maintained the guidelines set about in it. Of late however TR have irritated and abused certain aspects of this alliance.

TR have shown little to no respect in nobling T4H farms in the last few weeks

TR has asked for support against W1N, when we have made it clear we would not support them against W1N. Our diplomacy with W1N is well established, and to ask this of us is damn right despicable and without honour

TR has shown that they would in their parasitic nature mass invite whole tribes rather than war them. Viewing the hype made of organising awesome attacks it is quite ironic when you have members on the council saying this about you. If defence is a weakness you guys better be worried….

[21:07:32] Dave Numbers: brianl joined win, has been nuking me for 3 days, i am a council member of tr and asked for something to be done about brian, for 3 days ive been asking and nothing has happened, then i get accused of it being my own fault, and that no support will be coming to me cos he is only trying to draw support out for other win players

[21:08:07] Dave Numbers: so i thought [censored] it, and left, then i thought to hell with world 1, set a sitter and ......

Is this really how a top 5 tribe treats its own council members let alone a normal member – shame on you guys really.

Lets keep it short and too the point however, T4H declares war upon TR. Long have these weeds grown and invaded our gardens. Its time to get the pesticide out!

I hear W5 is to the west TR, keep barb munching and you may get there. I thought of a special song for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXgH_NBMACA&feature=related

DeletedUser1942

Wow - good luck T4H Family, im sure you can prove you are the better of the big family tribes :)

TR - lol, see where sitting on the fence barb hunting gets you?

DeletedUser

I forgot that TR are not allowed to post on the forums, they were banned from talking by their cowardly leadership!

DeletedUser

I forgot that TR are not allowed to post on the forums, they were banned from talking by their cowardly leadership!

Why is it that the mark of a rubbish tribe is one where the members don't post here?

DeletedUser1942

Why is it that the mark of a rubbish tribe is one where the members don't post here?

I think they would - but there strict/stupid leadership/council has banned them from doing so!!!

In normal circumstances, you could say that they do there talking in game - but this isnt the case either!!!

DeletedUser

but as suspected, they did not have the balls to send notification to us directly, and started the attacks at once. no warning. yeah, really good allied, i'd say.

DeletedUser

but as suspected, they did not have the balls to send notification to us directly, and started the attacks at once. no warning. yeah, really good allied, i'd say.

Well considering all respect had been lost for TR of late over various incidents. You lot asked us to support you against W1N - yourselves well knowing that we've been allied with W1N long before being allied with TR family. That’s the straw that broke the camels’ back - with that all respect was lost. In my eyes I see no reason to notify those that would wish us to deceitfully betray our other allies.

Its just a pity I am so far away from the TR front. Waiting for my support to be hit with :spear::swordsman:! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TR has shown that they would in their parasitic nature mass invite whole tribes rather than war them.

What 'whole' tribe has been recruited. None from my memory. And I'd just like to say -Who-. You mass invited that whole tribe rather than war them...

DeletedUser

What 'whole' tribe has been recruited. None from my memory. And I'd just like to say -Who-. You mass invited that whole tribe rather than war them...

You war enemies, you don't war allies that you've had good diplomacy with. You did have KnK join your family seems pretty much the same thing.

No what we're on about is inviting just about everyone in a enemy tribe minus the inactives and small players, then portraying those stats as war stats... That’s my view ofc and one that I obviously know TR will disagree with so flame suit on!

DeletedUser1942

No what we're on about is inviting just about everyone in a enemy tribe minus the inactives and small players, then portraying those stats as war stats... That’s my view ofc and one that I obviously know TR will disagree with so flame suit on!

Perfectly explained :)

DeletedUser

Back with ma Hoodies! Our ASBO has been lifted! we are free to cause terror!