T4h Declare on Tr

• Thread starter DeletedUser2779
  • Start date

DeletedUser

no need for explanations or excutions, the result is still the same. i don't bother speculate, it is war anyway how you twist and turn this. and war is what you get :)
T4H might get an headstart, as our troops are on the other side of map atm, but will soon enough meet resistance.
hope you all will have fun during this, i know i will. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser4320

Oh how wrong your are Dubby, we were never going for No.1 in the first place.

My point exactly.

after the merger of W1N and CHE!!! there would have to have been something out of this world happen, to have tribe knock them off the No.1 spot.

Indeed, and with T4H rather fighting petty wars of mediocrity to solidify their status as the favorite W1N pet it will probably never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is sad.....I've never really been involved with the forums but I just want to say something to T4H......

T4H,what happens when the east is wiped out and the mighty W1N rules W1 with there little b*tches at there side?You think they going to give you milk and cookies and a thumbs up?.....
If so I feel sorry for you as you are going to be in a BIG shock when you see thousands of W1N's awesome attacks on there way to your villages,all you are doing in the forum is trying to suck up to W1N,but hey its your choice....but once me and everyone else is nobled your going to be next so good luck in advance

DeletedUser

This is sad.....I've never really been involved with the forums but I just want to say something to T4H......

T4H,what happens when the east is wiped out and the mighty W1N rules W1 with there little b*tches at there side?You think they going to give you milk and cookies and a thumbs up?.....
If so I feel sorry for you as you are going to be in a BIG shock when you see thousands of W1N's awesome attacks on there way to your villages,all you are doing in the forum is trying to suck up to W1N,but hey its your choice....but once me and everyone else is nobled your going to be next so good luck in advance

Most pointless post ever? If T4H are attacking both FW and TR, they will have decent control of the south - so a solid foundation to defend and attack W1N if war ever came their way.

And do you really think that T4H wouldn't expect hostility in the future (even though all the wars that are going on now won't be finished for months and months)?

This is a war game, and I really don't think T4H are naive enough to be eating 'milk and cookies' from W1N...

DeletedUser

Most pointless post ever? If T4H are attacking both FW and TR, they will have decent control of the south - so a solid foundation to defend and attack W1N if war ever came their way.

And do you really think that T4H wouldn't expect hostility in the future (even though all the wars that are going on now won't be finished for months and months)?

This is a war game, and I really don't think T4H are naive enough to be eating 'milk and cookies' from W1N...

^^ This...

DeletedUser

My point exactly.

Indeed, and with T4H rather fighting petty wars of mediocrity to solidify their status as the favorite W1N pet it will probably never happen.

Oh Dubby how I have missed your ability to miss others points to validate yourself, where in by doing so, you falsify your own arguments... I've not got time to argue semantics with you nor do I have the desire to.

DeletedUser

I know nothing of T4H generally

but what this shows me is they must be one of the weakest and most dishonourable tribes out there.

To wait for an Allie, to start warring with the biggest tribe in the world, and then declare on them, shows what a bunch of backstabbing wimps they really are.

Or, perhaps, they think that this will endear them to W1N so they don't get attacked in the future, and if that's the case, I pity them fools.

DeletedUser1942

but what this shows me is they must be one of the weakest and most dishonourable tribes out there.

I dont believe they are a weak tribe at all, personally i think they are rightly the rank 2 tribe, and by warring TR, they will prove it.

In fairness, i do expect to see an awful lot of noblings early on from T4H fam, as TR's eyes were elsewhere.

I blame TR for making themselves look an easy target, with comments like "we dont like taking on more than 1 war"

Either way, they were going to break some sort of diplomacy, by supporting TR or warring TR - why should they sit on the fence, when there is a perfect opportunity to kick a tribe from there continents.

DeletedUser

i would say T4H have a solid base down south, if W1N ever would attack, they have a lot of work to do.. try take a good look at the maps, you will see TR to the east, T4H south, and W1N pretty much in center.. this is gonna be a long war, no matter how you see it. the tribe with the most active players, and the tribe that not have players quitting, will win in the long run.. many players will fall off during summer, due to irl stuff, so still many things can happen. those who stay will see :)

DeletedUser

Also weren't T4H allied with both W1N and Tr? So strategically Tr are the best option... hemmed in against the rim, two huge fronts with the 2 of the top tribes...

Whereas a war between T4H and W1N means a smaller frontline, and Tr as your allies... also players in K64/74 involved with wars elsewhere, so whilst possible to fight W1N, not the best option.

DeletedUser

To wait for an Allie, to start warring with the biggest tribe in the world, and then declare on them, shows what a bunch of backstabbing wimps they really are.

Or, perhaps, they think that this will endear them to W1N so they don't get attacked in the future, and if that's the case, I pity them fools.

You should stick to what you know about then... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ah how easy it is to make assumptions on matter that you do not have any information on at all - in reality it just comes down to pure slander and hatred towards us fighting TR alongside W1N. You dislike (maybe not strong enough word?) W1N ergo the hate has transfered over to us. Also add to the fact we have had no contact with W1N over this. Then to top it all off TR request many many times for us to send support to them to defend against W1N. We we're allied with both yet TR kept on asking for support when we said we had no desire to break our alliance with W1N

We precieve no 'cookies & milks' from W1N over doing this, as some of you have indicated in your posts. Its just petty to desolve to such childish assumptions and name calling

Quite funny how we're now hitting so many nuke villages with nobles on the border with TR though - quite a high ratio of these villages are offence compared to defence that you would have expected - maybe we've just managed to nip the bud off something that was brewing within TRs council plans but that again is pure suposition on my part....

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:---> :icon_surprised: --->:lol:

well there isn't a tribe that TR haven't asked help from , this is what they do , this is how they roll, they try to put everything in the bag before going camping .

i know that K62 is supposed to be a T4H continent, yet TR now have the dominance there, wonder why :icon_rolleyes: all i can say is that u have stepped on too many toes with ur nobeling tactics and ur love for taking villages in others continents.

u have sent rosso to ORC so he can support TR members in k33 <--- shows weakness.

TR have exploited every means to try and get an advantage in this war yet... are failing

dave left cz u guys suck, not supporting a member cz u will draw support out of w1n borders ? lol
it shows ur short sight just right here , leaving a member out in the cold while he is still active and kicking, now thats the lowest of the low . yes we boot members who are not active or not up for our standards , but u ohh ur disgusting. i would dig the ground, leave my villages unsupported if i have to , just to be able to help a friend, but u just left him unsupported :icon_eek:

pests , is all i can say about TR leadership.
i started to like just few of TR members for their boldness and willing to fight even for a rotten council, i salute u guys , i know its really hard to swallow something ur not totally convinced about.

all i can say for TR council is that you proved that you are worthless and low with ur tactics, everything u will be getting , each noble train i send will be from the heart , laughing out, this is a game for fun, but taking TR villages is more than fun for me , it brings me satisfaction :icon_redface:

GL T4H :)

DeletedUser

u have sent rosso to ORC so he can support TR members in k33 <--- shows weakness.

As has been stated in another thread, rosso joined orc due to a RL friendship with a member of orc, his request not TR's

DeletedUser4320

I've not got time to argue semantics with you nor do I have the desire to.

That was indeed a good argument.

No, not really of course, just joking and pulling your leg a little there as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

As has been stated in another thread, rosso joined orc due to a RL friendship with a member of orc, his request not TR's

and TR in return didn't ask for him to support TR members ? plz i know more than i should thank you.

DeletedUser1942

He's an awful player anyway - im sure he was running from the W1N war - the barb hunting noob.

If thats the type of players ORC are looking for - Tr family better get sending there applications in ;)

DeletedUser2722

Welcome to the party guys... I can only image what's going on within the
Runaway council right now, but >>THIS<< springs to mind! :lol:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser6603

Not read all this, cant be bothered, just looking forward to having more targets :)

I would just like to say i find it highly amusing that T4H have kicked their players that are unsupportable because they are surrounded by TR and KnK, all to protect their stats....

Bring it on, this is a war game and I for one am looking forward to the challenge!

DeletedUser

Not read all this, cant be bothered, just looking forward to having more targets :)

I would just like to say i find it highly amusing that T4H have kicked their players that are unsupportable because they are surrounded by TR and KnK, all to protect their stats....

Bring it on, this is a war game and I for one am looking forward to the challenge!

^irony is a "add any word u want " sometimes .