T4h Declare on Tr

• Thread starter DeletedUser2779
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:

Forgot to put the sarcasm tags on my exaggerated fear ... :p

DeletedUser

:lol:

this is what world 1 has been missing :)
tbh i knew this was coming but yer

happy days

DeletedUser3046

damn right despicable and without honour

I would say, it shows far less honour to jump on your allies when they are at war, clearly if you felt you could have beaten them by yourselves you would have declared on them a whole lot sooner.

DeletedUser

of course they had to wait until we had started move our troops to the W1N front.. this shows their true nature. hehe, i guess they did not dare attack us if we were prepared for it.

DeletedUser

of course they had to wait until we had started move our troops to the W1N front.. this shows their true nature. hehe, i guess they did not dare attack us if we were prepared for it.

Oh yeah...

Because TR are so fearsome...

I used to like TR, but declared on W1N, and yet are trailing far behind in the stats :?

DeletedUser

I would say, it shows far less honour to jump on your allies when they are at war, clearly if you felt you could have beaten them by yourselves you would have declared on them a whole lot sooner.

This is from my memory

TR have also used other tribes to do their dirty work swarm. on stl. then invited the selected players and got Knk to rim the rest and then invited knk.

They talk about W1N and big handed tactic's tr have only ever hit small tribes before and then they only hit them when other tribes are hitting. They say we will take your best players join or die!! Or try relocation deals.

Ledzep - STL was hitting and -who- were
They then hit STL - mid battle so weakened. They hit them with swarm -WHO- and some exp attacks.

They declare on W1N only because there is an anti W1N alliance and on paper numbers appear in their favour.

So for all those who have gone before - lets see how you do with tribes more your size!

DeletedUser

really... bad ;) 2 front etc, now BrianL could back in T4H after all...

sad declaration on little things, before ask to leader about farm nobling and put them some restriction, better declare.. after all

it was fun to try somethings on W1N and show them what we can do, but not it's tribe 2more our size on us, not really equal. hoped waiting T4H finish FW before.

so now T4H/W1N against the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3046

This is from my memory

TR have also used other tribes to do their dirty work swarm. on stl. then invited the selected players and got Knk to rim the rest and then invited knk.

They talk about W1N and big handed tactic's tr have only ever hit small tribes before and then they only hit them when other tribes are hitting. They say we will take your best players join or die!! Or try relocation deals.

Ledzep - STL was hitting and -who- were
They then hit STL - mid battle so weakened. They hit them with swarm -WHO- and some exp attacks.

They declare on W1N only because there is an anti W1N alliance and on paper numbers appear in their favour.

So for all those who have gone before - lets see how you do with tribes more your size!

I dont doubt that you have your differences.

But you call them dishonourable, yet through all of the above you kept your alliance, and only now drop it when they are at war with W1N.

I would say that makes T4H dishonourable, T4H as parasites, and T4H opportunistic. You could have dropped alliance at any time, stood toe to toe, but you didn't.

DeletedUser1942

it was fun to try somethings on W1N and show them what we can do

Ummmm, have you showed us what you can do??? Turtle up is all ive seen :(

but not it's tribe 2more our size on us, not really equal. hoped waiting T4H finish FW before.

Hahaha - Not nice being the little fish in a war is it??? What comes around goes around - as the saying goes(oh no!!)

I would say that makes T4H dishonourable, T4H as parasites, and T4H opportunistic. You could have dropped alliance at any time, stood toe to toe, but you didn't.

Not really - they got sick of TR's barb munching ways, in T4H's continents, while they had an alliance, so why not declare? It makes no difference that TR are warring us really!

DeletedUser4320

I think it is a case of T4H realizing that they have no shot at being the #1 tribe, thus they've decided that being the #1 tribe's favorite pets is preferable.

Not the there is anything wrong with that as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

But you call them dishonourable, yet through all of the above you kept your alliance, and only now drop it when they are at war with W1N.

I quote part of the Council mail thats just been sent out.

BaskB said:
Council have been discussing this in house for almost 2 weeks now so please note this wasnt a knee jerk decision or anything.

DeletedUser

As said the final straw came with the requests (by many players in TR on the shared forum and by mail) for support against W1N. TR knew our stance on the whole thing yet requests piled in of late. Thats one of the big things that swung my choice in the matter.

DeletedUser

I think it is a case of T4H realizing that they have no shot at being the #1 tribe, thus they've decided that being the #1 tribe's favorite pets is preferable.

Not the there is anything wrong with that as the saying goes.

Oh how wrong your are Dubby, we were never going for No.1 in the first place - after the merger of W1N and CHE!!! there would have to have been something out of this world happen, to have tribe knock them off the No.1 spot.

DeletedUser3046

Not really - they got sick of TR's barb munching ways, in T4H's continents, while they had an alliance, so why not declare? It makes no difference that TR are warring us really!

There is no reason not to declare, this is a war game right.

The PnP was poor.

And to make out they are honourable and just, when the reality is they smell blood is poor. Like I said, they could have dropped alliance at any time, warred at any time, but instead waited.

And discussing it for 2 weeks, isnt that how long Abdo has been goading them or is 2 weeks ago when W1N dropped the NAP with them, I can't remember. But personally I think it has more to do with you guys waring them than with barb nobling.

EDIT:

But I guess you cannot have a PnP that says, We declare because W1N declared.

DeletedUser

The PnP was poor.

And to make out they are honourable and just, when the reality is they smell blood is poor. Like I said, they could have dropped alliance at any time, warred at any time, but instead waited.

And discussing it for 2 weeks, isnt that how long Abdo has been goading them or is 2 weeks ago when W1N dropped the NAP with them, I can't remember. But personally I think it has more to do with you guys waring them than with barb nobling.

EDIT:

You can read into things as much as you wish - all you will ever be able to derive is supposition. As it is no communication with us attacking TR was made to W1N. Nor was any request made on their part. Frequent irritations, asking for support against W1N and that some of our players over there needed action made it inevitable war would break out.

DeletedUser

The PnP was poor.

EDIT:

Believe it or not. We have declared for our own reasons.

I would quote another part of our Council mail, which states one primary reason for declaring is that there are many who cannot be as involved in the *FW* as they would like, and we were starting to lose players as a result (Inactivity due to boredom, leaving to get action) , but i can't be bothered to explain to someone who will never understand...

Wonder how long it will be before ORC decide to declare :?