T4h Declare on Tr

• Thread starter DeletedUser2779
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Strategically I completely understand T4H's immediate move, but in the long run they have to realize they are doomed. I feel bad for the standard member in T4H who is following their leaders orders. When W1N comes knocking, and you cannot deny they will, the leadership council on T4H will most likely jump ship to W1N and leave the rest of their tribe to die. Funny thing is they have probably already arranged this with T4H.

If T4H was worried about long term self preservation they too would have gone to war with W1N. It leads itself down an unkown path, but instead, the option they chose is certain death by W1N's hand in the future.

T4H members can continue to say what they want to try and defend themselves, but everyone knows this move makes you all cowards.

DeletedUser3046

He's an awful player anyway - im sure he was running from the W1N war - the barb hunting noob.

If thats the type of players ORC are looking for - Tr family better get sending there applications in ;)

I remember some other tribe and players, who ran away from a war with w1n. There not in ORC though, what tribe are you in nowadays stutzy. :icon_eek: of course I am kidding you where trimming the fat, weren't you so you could fight noobs only, exciting.

DeletedUser1189

Why are T4h doomed. I find forum people are so over reacted in there doom scenarios as changes in diplomacy and movement of tribes is announced. T4H are very successfully engaging in there war they started. The amount of enemy both sides have to fight is huge and will take a long time as the tribes grow with war.

DeletedUser

Strategically I completely understand T4H's immediate move, but in the long run they have to realize they are doomed. I feel bad for the standard member in T4H who is following their leaders orders. When W1N comes knocking, and you cannot deny they will, the leadership council on T4H will most likely jump ship to W1N and leave the rest of their tribe to die. Funny thing is they have probably already arranged this with T4H.

:O bunny is out of the hat , wait whut ? w1n has 100 members , sorry we cannot give fake promises to allies , as TR do . and we will not boot active members, and we currently hold at least 96~ active members .

so this statement is false , and assumptions are lame Nostradamus.

If T4H was worried about long term self preservation they too would have gone to war with W1N. It leads itself down an unkown path, but instead, the option they chose is certain death by W1N's hand in the future.

T4H members can continue to say what they want to try and defend themselves, but everyone knows this move makes you all cowards.

all tribes will war each other at the end, its part of the game, even if w1n was no more at a point, people will still war if they like it or not.

so lets suppose for a second that W1N didnt exist, and TR did , and covered the core, ur saying that when u and T4H or ORC are left , u wont war them ? :icon_rolleyes: i wounder how things will end , u cant have it split 3 or even 2 ways.
so ur logic is flawed.

now if u mean they have a better chance at fighting TR , thank u , u just admitted how much TR sux as a tribe, and have no confidence at all in it, ill try and find u in-game, think u will make a wonderful spy :D

and if ur saying T4H have no chance against w1n , u sir have no idea abt TW. and talking at least 1.5~2 years ahead , lol . :lol: by that time, maybe half the people i know on this world would quit, im sure i wont be here , god knows what will happen .

this is not RL mate, people here are 1 click away from quitting. the most vicious enemy of any tribe is RL and inactivity , without taking those into consideration , ur assumptions will be faulty.

DeletedUser

they would be just as scared that TR would do the same, so why start accusing them? they could face the same problem anyway, so i don't blame them. this is a game, nothing is certain, absolutely not alliances :icon_wink:
if they think W1N is the strongest tribe, and want to extend their life here and join their war, that is their choice.

DeletedUser

I think the main issue the "Coalition" tribes have with T4H is that even after numerous skype chats asking them to join the gang bang against W1N, T4H did not.

DeletedUser

Funny how T4H deciding not to side with TR makes them cowards they side with someone you did not want them to so they are cowards :icon_confused:, and what does that make TR then, if they only declared once they were totally backed into a corner and belived they had all corners covered and thought W1N was going to be gangbanged. They left FLUX to fight on there own for long enough.

Maybe this decleration was one of the carrots Mike K said in TR's decleration that had been dangled for W1N :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think the main issue the "Coalition" tribes have with T4H is that even after numerous skype chats asking them to join the gang bang against W1N, T4H did not.
another issue may be they were not trusted enough to be in some of the more recent talks that led to the TR decleration:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Oh dear ...

As has been done in the past, BaskB has fully stated his intentions :

[16:26:50] MaelStormer: Bask, apparently you have already arranged a move to W1N lol
[16:27:25] BaskB: Yea am ignoring that one
[16:27:31] BaskB: I've said before and will always say same
[16:27:35] BaskB: I will go down with T4

Who feels silly ? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser3046

Funny how T4H deciding not to side with TR makes them cowards they side with someone you did not want them to so they are cowards :icon_confused:, and what does that make TR then, if they only declared once they were totally backed into a corner and belived they had all corners covered and thought W1N was going to be gangbanged. They left FLUX to fight on there own for long enough.

Maybe this decleration was one of the carrots Mike K said in TR's decleration that had been dangled for W1N :icon_wink:

ORC is not part of the coalition, my opinion here is my own.

Perhaps if T4H had done a better declaration, even just saying we declare cause we are bored would be better than we declare because they asked for support. No does not take that long to type.

DeletedUser

haha a W1N player trying to act dumb... cmon roch, you know exactly what I mean. W1N are already so big, and current stats against the "alliance" shows they are only growing. Hence the eventual doom when W1N gets to take T4H on head to head. No backstabbing for T4H there so with out a doubt my money is on W1N.

I am getting ahead of myself as it is still many months away from this ever happening.

DeletedUser

Not read all this, cant be bothered, just looking forward to having more targets :)

I would just like to say i find it highly amusing that T4H have kicked their players that are unsupportable because they are surrounded by TR and KnK, all to protect their stats....

Bring it on, this is a war game and I for one am looking forward to the challenge!

You mean the inactive players? Whats the point in carrying dead weight?

DeletedUser

posting videos doesn't impress me much, little fella, try using own words, i might listen.. i don't bother check out childish videos, so if you can't use your own words, please be quiet..

DeletedUser

Wow, so much hate....maybe T4H have just taken "W1's Most Hated Tribe" title from W1N?

I love this move on T4H's part.....now you guys will know why W1N enjoy multiple front wars!

DeletedUser4320

Of course W1N loves T4H's move. This is probably what you've been plotting all along, get TR to shuffle defenses and then get your second academy tribe to stab TR in the back. Well played indeed by W1N!

Not so sure it is a wise move long term by T4H though as this only confirms the W1N family choke hold on uk1, but judging by the comments from the horse of thunder they are satisfied with mediocrity as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

ORC is not part of the coalition, my opinion here is my own.

Perhaps if T4H had done a better declaration, even just saying we declare cause we are bored would be better than we declare because they asked for support. No does not take that long to type.

Matt strange comment as I never ever mentioned ORC or even hinted at them in that statement, so why quote me and reply like that :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

posting videos doesn't impress me much, little fella, try using own words, i might listen.. i don't bother check out childish videos, so if you can't use your own words, please be quiet..

Was anyone trying to impress you in particular or is this delusions of grandeur on your behalf.