T4h Declare on Tr

• Thread starter DeletedUser2779
  • Start date

DeletedUser1942

All I'm saying is KGM

Say that if you like - at least they put up a better fight than you lot have, when we were warring them :)

Also, they werent our only war at that time - unlike TR fam, who focused there WHOLE tribe and little brother tribe (KnK) on the weak and defenseless SWARM.

W1N had to fight mutliple wars - TR have always claimed they only fight 1 war at a time - well, looking at the stats - i can see why

DeletedUser

At the time KnK weren't our brother tribe so invalid.
Swarm were not defenseless they still had troops did they not?
The whole tribe wasn't focused on SWARM as Stl were also being attacked at the same time.
You can't use the multiple wars excuse as proven in the point above.

DeletedUser1942

At the time KnK weren't our brother tribe so invalid.
Swarm were not defenseless they still had troops did they not?
The whole tribe wasn't focused on SWARM as Stl were also being attacked at the same time.
You can't use the multiple wars excuse as proven in the point above.

Ok, KnK may not have been the brother tribe - but they were still involved, helping the TR (joke) family.

SWARM's better players, and council had left - leaving whatever was left very weak, and without leadership. Making TR/TR./KnK's execution of them easy. They may of had troops - but looking at TR families ODA at the time - they didnt need to kill much!!!

Who on earth are STL? (another unknown small tribe you picked on)

Its not an excuse, its fact, W1N had and is partricipating in mutliple wars - correct me if im wrong ;)

DeletedUser

Who on earth are STL? (another unknown small tribe you picked on)

Yup, as a former member i can confirm STL were the people of sT(Who merged into the TR family) who didn't like the way TR worked, and so decided to leave.

Then there was a few recruits in K71, but all in all, it was a very poor tribe which held out longer than it should have against TR.

DeletedUser1942

Yup, as a former member i can confirm STL were the people of sT(Who merged into the TR family) who didn't like the way TR worked, and so decided to leave.

Then there was a few recruits in K71, but all in all, it was a very poor tribe which held out longer than it should have against TR.

Ah i see, so TR's 2 "wars" were actually against 2 tribes, that had already had some important members recruited?

Not really a good claim to make Jad!!

DeletedUser5942

Ah i see, so TR's 2 "wars" were actually against 2 tribes, that had already had some important members recruited?

Not really a good claim to make Jad!!

Just FYI

I believe that some of the STL members actually decided against the merger to TR once it was in discussion. Some members came across - some didn't. Ask Winbooze... or Avaron... oh hang on - 1 of those has already quit

DeletedUser

Its the only claim I can be bothered arguing as I will give a misinformed view on nearly all others.

DeletedUser

Just FYI

I believe that some of the STL members actually decided against the merger to TR once it was in discussion. Some members came across - some didn't. Ask Winbooze... or Avaron... oh hang on - 1 of those has already quit

Well then you are severely misinformed... :lol: The entire council voted in favour of a merge with TR...

1 | sT opted to join the TR family, as it was virtually dead (high inactivity), and got booted from K74 by -WHo-.

2 | sT became TR..

3 | Several members left straight after looking at the rules.

4 | A tribe was set up, merely to house those who didn't like TR and their rules. There were quite a few ... (Some didn't leave though...)

5 | IGS Merged into us to give us the majority of K62 + K71

6 | STL started cleaning K's (predominantly LEDZep).

7 | The TR family decided they couldn't pass up a gang-bang opportunity, and so decided to clear LEDZep too.

8 | TR start to fight STL about 2-3 weeks into their fight with LEDZep, funnily enough -WHo- were fighting us too (Can't remember if that was before or after TR entered the fray, but knowing TR tactics, it was probably after -WHo- started... )

9 | TR got SWARM to attack STL too, don't know the exact reasons behind this, but does it matter ?

10 | The fight went on for much longer than it should have... (Good On STL or poor Show from TR and co. ?)

11 | TR decided they didn't want to carry on fighting , and so came up with a "deal" which :

1 | Allowed myself and Gazrostron to join T4H
2 | Made 2 players, W.Derek and Trigger2641 (Who have both subsequently quit the game) join TR​

So there we go, that was a fairly brief outline of what happened with STL. Get your info straight before coming on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Latest stats since Dec

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H T4H-W =T4H=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Timeframe: 06/06/2010 11:00:00 to 12/06/2010 11:01:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 53
Difference: 162

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,882,826
Side 2: 409,890
Difference: 1,472,936

chart

DeletedUser1189

Are those stats not for the last six days, according to the time frame. Pretty impressive if they are. Looks like The Runaways are really running away. Bless them.

DeletedUser2779

1 weeks war -- last 7 days

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR KnK TR.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 59
Difference: 183

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,116,911
Side 2: 450,184
Difference: 1,666,727

chart

DeletedUser

*yawn* propaganda and accusations.. grow up and keep it to the facts, do not downtalk other players, they might have a reason for acting like they do, reasons you might not know.
ok, so maybe some like to brag, i don't really care. most ppl here don't know much about TR anyway, or why we do things the way we do. As co-founder of TR i know most of this posts is plain rubbish, but i don't wan't to defend or explain anything we have done. What i know, is for others to wonder about. If others can't figure out our tactic, well, easier for us to be the wildcard then.

DeletedUser

*yawn* propaganda and accusations.. grow up and keep it to the facts, do not downtalk other players, they might have a reason for acting like they do, reasons you might not know.
ok, so maybe some like to brag, i don't really care. most ppl here don't know much about TR anyway, or why we do things the way we do. As co-founder of TR i know most of this posts is plain rubbish, but i don't wan't to defend or explain anything we have done. What i know, is for others to wonder about. If others can't figure out our tactic, well, easier for us to be the wildcard then.

Your tactic is to go barb and be nobled?

Cotton, It's a bold strategy, I hope it works out for 'em!

Yes, i did just quote Dodgeball. :icon_cool:

Also, tell me what's rubbish about these stats! OH THAT'S RIGHT! your enoblements :)

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 00:00:00 to 14/06/2010 14:03:37

Side 1: 355
Side 2: 120
Difference: 235

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 06/06/2010 00:00:00 to 14/06/2010 14:03:37

Side 1: 266
Side 2: 71
Difference: 195

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probaly the most pointless post I read for a good while I must say. You first contradict yourself by saying keep to the facts. If we keep to said facts and as a result reach a conclusion based on these we have done that. However you then say that there may be other reasons which are unknown and therefore not to make conclusions from the facts? :icon_rolleyes:

TR have always lacked a PR face, PR and thereby how a tribe respresents itself, is often underestimated as to how much of a factor it plays in the development of a world and the rep of a tribe.

If your going to say things are rubbish back it up saying why and with proof - if you can't disprove a point/post its simply a case of word v word which doesn't cut it I'm afraid. Saying you do not wish to defend accusations etc just comes across as a very weak stance and does no credit for yourself as a poster or for you a respresentative for your tribe.

Simple facts are from the last week of the declaration that T4H have run away with taking out not only isolated TR clusters (which TR have done to us - fair play) but also in pushing back the front line at a startling rate - things have gone much faster than expected thats for sure. Will we be able to keep this rate up? I doubt it actually but I do not see TR recovering from the hammer blow. Already people are quiting due to the pressure of W1N and T4H. So much so that your number 3 hit delete and others are following suit.

DeletedUser

Probaly the most pointless post I read for a good while I must say. You first contradict yourself by saying keep to the facts. If we keep to said facts and as a result reach a conclusion based on these we have done that. However you then say that there may be other reasons which are unknown and therefore not to make conclusions from the facts? :icon_rolleyes:

TR have always lacked a PR face, PR and thereby how a tribe respresents itself, is often underestimated as to how much of a factor it plays in the development of a world and the rep of a tribe.

If your going to say things are rubbish back it up saying why and with proof - if you can't disprove a point/post its simply a case of word v word which doesn't cut it I'm afraid. Saying you do not wish to defend accusations etc just comes across as a very weak stance and does no credit for yourself as a poster or for you a respresentative for your tribe.

Simple facts are from the last week of the declaration that T4H have run away with taking out not only isolated TR clusters (which TR have done to us - fair play) but also in pushing back the front line at a startling rate - things have gone much faster than expected thats for sure. Will we be able to keep this rate up? I doubt it actually but I do not see TR recovering from the hammer blow. Already people are quiting due to the pressure of W1N and T4H. So much so that your number 3 hit delete and others are following suit.

As i said, i don't bother to explain anything for you. our tactic is our, not for you to know.
but, what i ment about unknown reasons, i ment ppls behavior in this forum, not in game.
and why bother doing PR? i could not care less about what you say in here, i will still play my game and do my stuff regardless.

And your so-called pressure have nothing to do with ppl leaving game. it is summer, family-time, leaving only geeks and other ppl with no social life back to play. yeah, i will still be around...:icon_wink: