T4h Declare on Tr

• Thread starter DeletedUser2779
  • Start date

DeletedUser1942

And your so-called pressure have nothing to do with ppl leaving game.

I think you'll find barbarian villages dont actually fight back when you try to noble them - Tr members will know this all to well. What TR members havent faced before, is mass incomings, you lot aint used to it - and some will decide they cant be bothered to deal with them, and hit delete, leaving the rest of Tr to do what they do oh so well - BARB GOBBLING!!!

DeletedUser

And your so-called pressure have nothing to do with ppl leaving game. it is summer, family-time, leaving only geeks and other ppl with no social life back to play. yeah, i will still be around...:icon_wink:

Actually, you're wrong. Summer = Vacation for anyone that had school. Thus free time. Free time means we hang out with friends and still play TW.

Also, who spends time with their family during summer? :/ I spend time with my friends :3

More to the point, more people sign up in summer than in the other times of the year.

DeletedUser

And your so-called pressure have nothing to do with ppl leaving game. it is summer, family-time, leaving only geeks and other ppl with no social life back to play. yeah, i will still be around...:icon_wink:

Sigh what a generalised argument....

Full time job - check
Part time PhD - check
Part time diploma - check
GF - check
Nights oot wi the lads - check!

Hm :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sure for the majority of people (students etc) it will be much easier for them at summer than for working stiffs like myself...

DeletedUser

I'm sure for the majority of people (students etc) it will be much easier for them at summer than for working stiffs like myself...

I will personally be spending lots of time with the gf, working, revising, going out with mates this summer (yes, I go outside :icon_razz:), and I'll still be kicking seven shades of crap out of TR, all without going barb! :)

DeletedUser

Actually, you're wrong. Summer = Vacation for anyone that had school. Thus free time. Free time means we hang out with friends and still play TW.

Also, who spends time with their family during summer? :/ I spend time with my friends :3

More to the point, more people sign up in summer than in the other times of the year.

uhm, where did you check that? last time i checked, more ppl join in the autum.. and a lot of ppl playing this, is adults, who prefer going on vacation with family, and get trouble with wife sitting too much playing TW. thats is what most of TR is suffering from. What your status is, i don't know, if you got time, you are lucky then.

DeletedUser

uhm, where did you check that? last time i checked, more ppl join in the autum.. and a lot of ppl playing this, is adults, who prefer going on vacation with family, and get trouble with wife sitting too much playing TW. thats is what most of TR is suffering from. What your status is, i don't know, if you got time, you are lucky then.

Most players are students/go to school. Fact. Therefore, the majority of the players will have more free time. More free time means higher chance at getting bored -> searching for games -> tw.

Easy enough, is it not?

DeletedUser

Why declare war if all your players are quitting?

DeletedUser

Most players are students/go to school. Fact. Therefore, the majority of the players will have more free time. More free time means higher chance at getting bored -> searching for games -> tw.

yes true i was bored and i was searching for things to do thus TW the greatest and most addictive find of my life :)

DeletedUser

oh and i got mikek(TR council) telling us that most of TR were 9 or 10 , having hard time to understand that they shouldn't noble on our side in k52 when we had the nap agreement . and now ur telling me they are adults :/ hmmm I'm confused now, pick one story and stick with it.

it was proven that ur buddy Cyclops quit bcz he had 41 incomings :lol:

i can continue in poking holes in ur statements , but meh i'll wait a bit more till u dig ur grave a bit deeper. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5477

:icon_eek: 41 incomings <hides behind sofa>

............. is it safe to come out yet

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H T4H-W =T4H=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Timeframe: 05/06/2010 00:00:00 to 16/06/2010 13:18:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 323
Side 2: 89
Difference: 234

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,834,648
Side 2: 680,689
Difference: 2,153,959

chart

DeletedUser

Latest Update for anyone interested.

Side 1:
Tribes: =T4H= T4H T4H-W
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 06/06/2010 00:00:00 to 19/06/2010 14:36:37

Side 1: 423
Side 2: 121
Difference: 302

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,683,733
Side 2: 910,248
Difference: 2,773,485

chart

And ok because we caught them defenceless lets just show the last 48hrs now they have had chance to shift support etc about:-

Side 1:
Tribes: =T4H= T4H T4H-W
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 12
Difference: 47

chart