Grim
PM
Drew
Bro
LuckyLoser
DLW

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I'm afraid we're talking about SLAP vs .ro. Simply because if Adrian likes to put our name to it then it should be SLAP they face. Not to worry about the details however, whenever you bring up such things Adrian buzzes away :D

However this sad thread has gotten enough attention. If people want a discussion about a .uk team it should be done in a new thread or on Skype.

And + what Fidel said. Except the part where he said he should choose the SLAP! Team... Last I checked I still lead SLAP!

I'd like to echo this :)

DeletedUser13213

This topic is so funny :) I really love it.

But i don't understand why SLAP/uk would this match (5v5 or 8v8) , you really want lose another match vs us ?

DeletedUser8097

Uk vs.Ro..Ro team choosed by Adrian and .uk team by someone neutral(like me) :D Becouse if Slap! member would choosing it there wouldn't be any myr player and same with myr player..8v8 one official match no escuses.

.RO vs. .UK would be a 10 vs. 10. The 8 vs. 8 is for SLAP.

I'm afraid we're talking about SLAP vs .ro. Simply because if Adrian likes to put our name to it then it should be SLAP they face. Not to worry about the details however, whenever you bring up such things Adrian buzzes away :D

Oh :(
I will assume that this is a "challenge accepted" then?

I'd like to echo this :)

And even Patrick is echoing this? Oh my. Awesome. Just awesome. I will tell my team that SLAP has accepted the 8 vs. 8 and we'll get back to you with details :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
the actual SLAP team, not this "UK TEAM SLAP TEAM" has beat .RO since.

And yes Fidel, there isn't much point answering it.