Team Romania vs. Team UK.SLAP - Tournament Semifinals

DeletedUser

Why did this thread die? It was a pretty good read. Love the "Why do you hate me?!" and the "Why can't we all unite?!" posts.
Granted, a 'united' .uk server would demolish .ro. But that just won't happen with marmite characters like Matt and Adrian around.

DeletedUser

Why did this thread die? It was a pretty good read. Love the "Why do you hate me?!" and the "Why can't we all unite?!" posts.
Granted, a 'united' .uk server would demolish .ro. But that just won't happen with marmite characters like Matt and Adrian around.

AD isn't around anymore... Someone scared him off :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hated may be a strong word. Disliked might be the more appropriate one.

I like majority of SLAP players. Moreover, some of them are even good friends of mine (at least I consider them to be my internet friends).

However, I can't ignore that they follow Matt, which I consider to be a bad move in essence. I've said this out loud, I believe, to everyone of them personally.

There's nothing bad about you Daser either, except that you follow Matt. Loyalty is a respectable thing, for sure.. However, sometimes if dedicated to a wrong cause, loyalty may also mean bad actions one after another. Just a thought

Vet very very very very well said sir

DeletedUser13536

Bold

Still better love story than Twiglight

DeletedUser

Perhaps people should stop trying to team with a guy who runs back to .ro whenever he loses.

But that would actually require players to have braincells. Team Adrian 4eva!!!

DeletedUser

Perhaps people should stop trying to team with a guy who runs back to .ro whenever he loses.

But that would actually require players to have braincells. Team Adrian 4eva!!!

So you're saying everyone should try to team with you instead? I would have thought reading through this thread would have made it apparent people don't really take to you too well, hence why Adrian gets so much popularity.

If you really wanted to cripple Adrian you'd find out why people dislike you and do something about it. But that would require 'brain-cells'.

DeletedUser

If you really wanted to cripple Adrian you'd find out why people dislike you and do something about it. But that would require 'brain-cells'.

I think the reason why not a lot of people like matt isn't actually his ego, but actually the fact that he's very bossy.

I don't know why, but since I first turned my back on slap, AD and the rest of the myr took a little shine to me and have protected me on quite a lot of rounds, and in return I've scouted and cleared players for them...

Even though I cant stand slap, I'm on alright terms with some of their players and the same goes for myr although I have never hated myr.

DeletedUser11069

So you're saying everyone should try to team with you instead? I would have thought reading through this thread would have made it apparent people don't really take to you too well, hence why Adrian gets so much popularity.

It's because all he does is ask for ganks then blame the jungler for feeding!

DeletedUser

People have limited choice. And often the hatred towards me is misguided.

Either way I am probably the best speed player on this server, and leader of SLAP! Any formal .uk team is going to have me in it. If people have issues with this then there's not much I can do about it. But people should know I represent this server in the rounds I play for .uk not SLAP! - Same goes for SLAP! players.

DeletedUser13118

If it was Team Romania vs Team Randy, this thread wouldn't exists, Ro would be destroyed during beginers protection.

DeletedUser

Even TEOG! could beta you :lol:. Maybe 1v1 me and wid7 on .se speed and get rekt :lol:.

DeletedUser8097

People have limited choice. And often the hatred towards me is misguided.

Misguided. Ahahahah. Well isn't that hilarious.

Either way I am probably the best speed player on this server, and leader of SLAP! Any formal .uk team is going to have me in it.

Well, doesn't THIS suck for UK eh? :icon_sad:
I can guarantee that as long as the UK team is going to have you, it will lose.
Because that's the fate of SLAP. That's YOUR fate.

You are a natural born loser, and I actually mean no disrespect with this.

It's the plain simple truth Matt, it's like KARMA, even though I don't believe in it. But whatever you touch, it crumbles. You simply cannot win.

If people have issues with this then there's not much I can do about it.

Actually there is.
Leave someone better to handle the UK team.
And by someone better I don't mean me.
But not a SLAP member either. Because SLAP has a detrimental effect on everything it touches. Everyone knows that by now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

55eefb83aa1ea53428d0b101e4a7a64a.png

Go on now buzz off. Having a conversation here, no need to be so rude.

DeletedUser8097

I'm not rude, I' merely explaining the simple plain truth.
I am actually quite formal and respectful today, I just won a championship, in which your UK.SLAP team has pathetically lost both to us AND to our finalists of today.

So here's what's wrong with the UK team. Since you seem to have missed it:

Either way I am probably the best speed player on this server, and leader of SLAP! Any formal .uk team is going to have me in it.

Well, doesn't THIS suck for UK eh? :icon_sad:
I can guarantee that as long as the UK team is going to have you, it will lose.
Because that's the fate of SLAP. That's YOUR fate.

You are a natural born loser, and I actually mean no disrespect with this.

It's the plain simple truth Matt, it's like KARMA, even though I don't believe in it. But whatever you touch, it crumbles. You simply cannot win.

If people have issues with this then there's not much I can do about it.

Actually there is.
But not a SLAP member either. Because SLAP has a detrimental effect on everything it touches. Everyone knows that by now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8097

* and thanks for the rep, even though I seriously doubt it came from you matty :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Actually there is.

That isn't really true. Just imagine that Matt is a failure, right? Just because he is, doesn't mean every slap member is.

For example, here are some slap players players that do well on a lot of uk rounds:

PM
RW (I can back him up with this because I have teamed up with him twice before :icon_wink:)
Bro
Drew
LuckyLoser

These players, imo are probably the best slap players for winning rounds on UK.
If you think every player that is in slap sucks at TW, then you are delusional.

There is only one way imo, that your team has an avantage over SLAP!, and that is your teamwork. Now if you really want to beat slap once and for all, accept the 5v5 that daser is always begging you to accept, and use the avantage you have to win. This is a team game, but if you cant work as a team in a reasonable 5v5, then SLAP! are and always will be better than MYR regardless of who leads them.

This might sound mad Adrian, but I'm trying to help you get out of your cave and mature up a bit and stop acting like a sad little child who cant accept losing his sweets to the bigger and stronger bully (matt).

Peace out.