Team Romania vs. Team UK.SLAP - Tournament Semifinals

DeletedUser

Nustiucine .ro team leader:
Here he is trying to sell me scripts :icon_rolleyes:

f555dc8dbe46583527cbe0078e51ef51.png

97dd0c3963f6a2c3ae06414ee4d5d186.png

22fa08457b9b101fd171f7e108ff133b.png

As for Adrian passing judgement on everyone. :lol: How sad can you get?

DeletedUser8097

So. What? None of our players have been banned for cheating during this championship. Can YOU say the same about yours? :lol:
Thought so.

But it's nice to see you dropping by and commenting on your sad failure. Here, let me flash it up again:

But you want to know what is the hilarious part in all of this?

The so-called SLAP team was supposed to be led by none other than .uk pro / Matt.

Surprisingly, when he saw who he'd have to play against, he decided not to show his sad face.

Matty, what's your excuse for letting your team down? Is that what leaders are supposed to do? Or did your legs start shaking when you saw who you'd be against?

DeletedUser6695

Don't worry guys, we all cheat at some stage...It's okay to have a little flirtation with the dark side

DeletedUser13121

I am perfectly aware that matt is hated. But that doesnt mean other slap players should be.

Hated may be a strong word. Disliked might be the more appropriate one.

I like majority of SLAP players. Moreover, some of them are even good friends of mine (at least I consider them to be my internet friends).

However, I can't ignore that they follow Matt, which I consider to be a bad move in essence. I've said this out loud, I believe, to everyone of them personally.

There's nothing bad about you Daser either, except that you follow Matt. Loyalty is a respectable thing, for sure.. However, sometimes if dedicated to a wrong cause, loyalty may also mean bad actions one after another. Just a thought

DeletedUser8097

I will even quote you. And multiply that pic so it will be on the whole screen.

You think this embarrasses me? Do you really think that YOU, the proof of an eternal failure, can embarrass ME, a natural born winner?
Wrong. This can only remind me of what a sad sad loser you are.

So run along.

You have been playing this game for like 6 years and accomplished NOTHING. A failure both on speed AND on slow worlds.

You and your team have failed while playing all the championships my team or I was involved. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

These are the hard facts. You've lost them all.

To me and to my team. Winners and losers Matt. Winners and losers. A picture and your frustrations cannot change facts.

DeletedUser13213

Nustiucine .ro team leader:
Here he is trying to sell me scripts :icon_rolleyes:

f555dc8dbe46583527cbe0078e51ef51.png

97dd0c3963f6a2c3ae06414ee4d5d186.png

22fa08457b9b101fd171f7e108ff133b.png

As for Adrian passing judgement on everyone. :lol: How sad can you get?

Nustiucine give mass messages, it is not a message only just for you.
He has 16 years old , he is just a child.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
ahhh then its totally ok to sell scripts if it wasnt ment only for matt :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13213

I told only about Nustiucine , i don't want speak another things here.
Good night.