Team Romania vs. Team UK.SLAP - Tournament Semifinals

DeletedUser8097

Daser has 2 offers 5 vs 5 from Dark Fantasy and 8 vs. 8 from team .RO
This is as much effort as I will be putting in for answering to a 15-year old kid.

As for the rest of the stuff - it's your server's team, feel free to make it look pathetic year after year if you want.
If however by any chance you want a better performance - you've got the necessary steps to follow in my comments above.

Meanwhile, congratulate me with another Championship win. And another fail for Matt and his awesome UK.SLAP team.

ro_win.png

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
@Adrian - Only 3 SLAP! Members played for the UK team during that tourny, so if you can please stop acting like it was us that you beat that would be nice.

DeletedUser8097

@Adrian - Only 3 SLAP! Members played for the UK team during that tourny, so if you can please stop acting like it was us that you beat that would be nice.

.uk pro – matt
Месть сладка – fidel
I will always love you - resuming windows
Incoming Impact
-BlessYou* – adin
Mystery Man – veemon
Daser
Sgt. Mac – kev
Kingofheroes – hasan (incognito)
25incheslong - siler

Sorry, can't hear you :lol:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Matt didn't play against .ro in tourny match.
Fidel isn't SLAP!
Siler hasn't played in months except for that round.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm bored of this.

You say that .ro is "Team Adrian". A sad exaggeration, undoubtedly. Nevertheless, you seem to have portrayed yourself as their leader. So why does Daser need to mail random .ro players and Dark Fantasy? :icon_confused:

I know you won't accept a 1v1 with me. You're too fearful of me and far too much a coward, and you will undoubtedly try to deflect the request to 5v5 SLAP! for the same reason. Nevertheless, here it is,

5v5 SLAP! or shut the hell up.

Literally everybody is bored of your shitty posts and threads. So put your your ego where your mouth is or just buzz away.

DeletedUser8097

1. Not my fault Matt was too scared to pop up on the round against us. And if he played decent during the quarterfinals you wouldn't have ended up facing my team.

2. Fidel has become the slappiest person I see around here. He is just as much NOT SLAP as was Incoming Impact one month ago :lol:

3. Lame excuse. I somehow fail to see how not playing in months affects SLAP affiliation. Please do explain.

As for your pathetic performance in the semifinals - this is what happens when the team is SLAP-based. Nobody wants to play for it.
Hence, go read my above comments. Tourist.

------------------

As for Matt - take a chill pill dude, at this rate you're gonna have a heart attack before reaching June.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
UK only offered what they had available, it wasn't even close to the best we could offer

But congratz on your big achievement :lol:

DeletedUser

I just find it funny how even Fidel demolishes Adrian these days.

Adrian, the once respected player. Then along came Matt.

DeletedUser11607

PM ur so right UK has so much to offer but we have to wait a couple of years when matt rage quits for ever
i bet al good players wants to play for UK:D

DeletedUser

I'm bored of this.

You say that .ro is "Team Adrian". A sad exaggeration, undoubtedly. Nevertheless, you seem to have portrayed yourself as their leader. So why does Daser need to mail random .ro players and Dark Fantasy? :icon_confused:

I know you won't accept a 1v1 with me. You're too fearful of me and far too much a coward, and you will undoubtedly try to deflect the request to 5v5 SLAP! for the same reason. Nevertheless, here it is,

5v5 SLAP! or shut the hell up.

Literally everybody is bored of your shitty posts and threads. So put your your ego where your mouth is or just buzz away.

Called it.

55eefb83aa1ea53428d0b101e4a7a64a.png

DeletedUser8097

Avoiding our conversation already eh Patrick?
I take it I was right in absolutely everything.
How sad to see you running away with your tail between your legs so early.

DeletedUser11607

Matt this is biggest win for Adrian. You have nothing to comment except posting a random image trying to hide your fail. And I actually wanted to play for UK team but you said no. This is why you suck as UK leader and this is why good players will never follow you

DeletedUser13536

If you all agree I would like to suggest something..On Tribal wars masters renting a rounds is still popular,and I'm sure that a lot of you have some pp there,rent round Uk vs.Ro..Ro team choosed by Adrian and .uk team by someone neutral(like me) :D Becouse if Slap! member would choosing it there wouldn't be any myr player and same with myr player..8v8 one official match no escuses..If you are pro like you say you are it wont be hard to win

DeletedUser

Avoiding our conversation already eh Patrick?
I take it I was right in absolutely everything.
How sad to see you running away with your tail between your legs so early.

No, right there you've made a mistake. You have completely ignored matt's and PM's 5v5 requests but we all know you've read them. It just shows that you are afraid.

I wasn't afraid to 1v1 matt last year. So why are you? Oh wait, I know why. Because you are so afraid of losing the 1v1/5v5 you either wont turn up and say you haven't got time (yet you spend most of your life on here) or you'll bring in randoms or knowing how desperate you are, maybe even break the rules.

For a 5v5 on masters/uk if I'd choose:
Daser
RW
PM
Matt obviously
Bro

And because you know that all these players are very good, and maybe even better than you in a 1v1, you refuse to show up or even agree to a 1v1/5v5.

You are literally at the bottom of your bag of excuses. 5v5 SLAP! or get off this server and go back to the second server ever made: .ru :lol:.

If you don't 5v5 SLAP!, I'll 2v2 you on uk and maybe have you ganged, so you know how SLAP! feel when you hire Turkish players to attack them. And trust me, it may sound unlikely, but I am very good at convincing people to do as I say, so either 5v5 SLAP! on masters or put up with me bashing you with facts on every thread you start about your new set of lies and old reports :icon_twisted:.

Now, SLAP!, if AD beats your tribe 5v5 on masters, will you end this useless feud? Will you do the same AD if SLAP! win?

Hopefully we can come to some sort of agreement here :).

EDIT:
If you all agree I would like to suggest something..On Tribal wars masters renting a rounds is still popular,and I'm sure that a lot of you have some pp there,rent round Uk vs.Ro..Ro team choosed by Adrian and .uk team by someone neutral(like me) :D

Tbh I think if anyone should choose the slap team, it should be me... Because I'm right in the middle of all this now, so I should have my say in who plays for uk... I mean, I do know the best team for the job ;)

Peace out,
Erich

DeletedUser

I'm afraid we're talking about SLAP vs .ro. Simply because if Adrian likes to put our name to it then it should be SLAP they face. Not to worry about the details however, whenever you bring up such things Adrian buzzes away :D

However this sad thread has gotten enough attention. If people want a discussion about a .uk team it should be done in a new thread or on Skype.

And + what Fidel said. Except the part where he said he should choose the SLAP! Team... Last I checked I still lead SLAP!